Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What everyone think about disabling Awakes for pvp?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Maybe just add a pvp room that disables awakes, just like in fester. So people can have fun also in pvp, when they are done grinding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    HEY my thread my rules!!!
    No, thats not how things work here.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, learn to respect it.
    Calling people dumb and etc will only get you reported and banned from forum. Please read the forum rules before you post another thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules. Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Instead of criticizing my idea, maybe help contribute to the thread? If the game isn’t fun why are you still here? Most of all freeToPlay players already quit the game why do you think pvp no longer has “noobs” in pvp? “Think it over”

As for the offers. Mine work perfectly fine. Maybe your offers don’t work because you tend to rush it instead of actually taking your time doing the offer.

My ideas might be crazy but at least I’m trying . Good day to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please stop saying things out of the thin air.
    At-least level to 71 1st before you comment on the endgame PVP, last I checked you were level 68. We have many F2P Pro PVP players in endgame.
    Many players (including me) buy plats to support STS, but that doesn't mean that you start insulting any F2P player that has a difference of opinion to yours. STS if not running from your money, losing 1 plat buyer wont hurt them - dont forget this next time your arrogance gets the best out of you.

-1 to the plat entry idea, STS dont like P2W.

@topic: There are already many good threads that discuss pvp issues and awakes/gear balance. Please use the search option to read about it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Dude criticizing ur idea its a way to improve dude if u dont handle it not our problem, also i tried give u a better plan and i got tt from the child who made this thread, im not going to talk with such person lol im done
    I said Thread Closed now shhh. Good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I said Thread Closed now shhh. Good day.
    The thread is only considered closed when a mod/dev closes it. Kindly request them to close it if you like to get this thread closed. Ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    No, thats not how things work here.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, learn to respect it.
    Calling people dumb and etc will only get you reported and banned from forum. Please read the forum rules before you post another thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules. Ty.

Please stop saying things out of the thin air.
    At-least level to 71 1st before you comment on the endgame PVP, last I checked you were level 68. We have many F2P Pro PVP players in endgame.
    Many players (including me) buy plats to support STS, but that doesn't mean that you start insulting any F2P player that has a difference of opinion to yours. STS if not running from your money, losing 1 plat buyer wont hurt them - dont forget this next time your arrogance gets the best out of you.

-1 to the plat entry idea, STS dont like P2W.

@topic: There are already many good threads that discuss pvp issues and awakes/gear balance. Please use the search option to read about it.
    I’m already level 71. Last time I checked I don’t even know who you are. Btw you shouldn’t change others peoples comment by adding to it. It’s a form of trolling DD against forum rules. Read Them. Arrogant are those who have no clue how business works. Now then, try to have a good day.

“Sts don’t like p2w” I’m sure they HATE getting paychecks and receiving money to make a living. Smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I’m already level 71. Last time I checked I don’t even know who you are. Btw you shouldn’t change others peoples comment by adding to it. It’s a form of trolling DD against forum rules. Read Them. Arrogant are those who have no clue how business works. Now then, try to have a good day.

“Sts don’t like p2w” I’m sure they HATE getting paychecks and receiving money to make a living. Smh

Lol I am happy Levalar helped you level up. I dont see any kind of edits I did on anyone else's post, lol what are you on?
    And you should learn the difference between F2P/P2P and P2W before commenting on paychecks of STS, lol.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Lol I am happy Levalar helped you level up. I dont see any kind of edits I did on anyone else's post, lol what are you on?
    And you should learn the difference between F2P/P2P and P2W before commenting on paychecks of STS, lol.
    There’s a reason why sts team is small right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

There’s a reason why sts team is small right?
    STS team been small since 2005, you guys dont have to worry about how they run their business.

Please PM me if you guys have any further concerns, I dont like to continue this useless conversation here.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

STS team been small since 2005, you guys dont have to worry about how they run their business.

Please PM me if you guys have any further concerns, I dont like to continue this useless conversation here.
    We know how their business works, why should we worry? It’s a P2W game since day one. I’m not against that idea!! In fact I embrace it! Now please off my thread you go. Good day to you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

As much fun as this drama is... No, we can't remove awakes from PvP. As easy as it is to say, it's not so easy on the people who've already spent the gold and the plat. If you can't afford the awakes then don't do PvP. Or maybe a 5th PvP zone without the awakes, idk, someone's going to try to harp on that idea, ik, but just don't. Seriously we're a community, and a small one. We can't be arguing over this crap, it's a game. We've gotta put our heads together and constructively criticize each other, not completely tear each other down. So be civil or please just stop, ty
    -Shocn

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Dude u r a child with no brain, u actually r an idiot ur thread ur rules? I can comment w.e i want, if u had half brain u would understand that goldenking idea suck and none gonna pay to pvp moron, alrdy itd pay to win get the best gears and pet not enough? U ugly **** now i been nice trying helping out and u tt lol child hope sts close this useless thread mafe from a toxic child such as u
    Hate toxic players like goldenking, these players are too blind a stupid to notice things. No point in arguing with em

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Speak for yourself, your arrogance clearly shows you don’t know how business work. Get your facts straight.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

We know how their business works, why should we worry? It’s a P2W game since day one. I’m not against that idea!! In fact I embrace it! Now please off my thread you go. Good day to you!
    Nah, your dead wrong. Both you and goldenking are thinking that the game is Pay to Play, Pay to win is completely different. Learn the difference before commenting useless info that has 0 relevance.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    As much fun as this drama is... No, we can't remove awakes from PvP. As easy as it is to say, it's not so easy on the people who've already spent the gold and the plat. If you can't afford the awakes then don't do PvP. Or maybe a 5th PvP zone without the awakes, idk, someone's going to try to harp on that idea, ik, but just don't. Seriously we're a community, and a small one. We can't be arguing over this crap, it's a game. We've gotta put our heads together and constructively criticize each other, not completely tear each other down. So be civil or please just stop, ty
    -Shocn

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk
    Some players won’t see eye to eye man, some are too toxic to even value respect of anyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Save it as how it is by now and stop crying. Awakes is a good thing. Why people who actually support this game with money should care about "ohhh op awakes not fair!". Naaah, no thanks.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivt View Post
    Nah, your dead wrong. Both you and goldenking are thinking that the game is Pay to Play, Pay to win is completely different. Learn the difference before commenting useless info that has 0 relevance.

This is not a F2W game you numbskull, how is it farm to win??? Where are you getting this non existent information from??? If you want to become rich in the game you have to buy plat. Btw before you say something stupid like idk “people farm gold, not buy plat”. The only way people bought gold loot items is because they bought plat in order to have enough gold to afford these items. You can’t make 100m gold just by farming if you’re new to the game. Now go away you creature of the night!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivt View Post
    Speak for yourself, your arrogance clearly shows you don’t know how business work. Get your facts straight.

Alright , I’ll give you an example since you still don’t understand.

There are 2 houses. In one of the houses has 20 people who live in it. None of them pay rent BUT they can clean . In the second house, 2 people live there and also pay rent. Which house will be up for sale next month?

I’ll give you a hint, it’s not the second house .

Ps...

What facts? The fact that you still think this is a FarmToWin game or the fact that you still believe sts makes “new content” so the “freeloaders” can enjoy the game?

Save your breath, you have no clue how the games business works. Now then try not to rage okay? Have a nice day there guy.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

These guys are trying to teach you how the business works and they don't even understand the meaning of the f2w :') a little hint its not farm to win :') lowkey dying out of laughter.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    These guys are trying to teach you how the business works and they don't even understand the meaning of the f2w :') a little hint its not farm to win :') lowkey dying out of laughter.
    Free to play, Free to win, Farm to win. same difference. What’s your point? You got any new ideas to help contribute to the thread? Or are you just going to keep barking at peoples ideas who are actually trying to figure out a new income solution so sts can disable awakes for PvP?

All I see is “criticize this! Criticize that!” I don’t see anyone else trying to help lol.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Free to play, Free to win, Farm to win. same difference. What’s your point? You got any new ideas to help contribute to the thread? Or are you just going to keep barking at peoples ideas who are actually trying to figure out a new income solution so sts can disable awakes for PvP?

All I see is “criticize this! Criticize that!” I don’t see anyone else trying to help lol.
    No, I don't have an idea however, sometimes its better to say nothing than suggest a nonsense and then behave like a preschool kid when someone says their opinion with a reasonable explanation.