Thread: My take on latest APs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Default My take on latest APs

"Your Fly is Down" & "Pantsless Hydra" are absolutely great APs! These actually require people to not spam skills like a headless chicken and bring synergy to the table along with complementing game strategies and timing. Hopefully we see more of these APs in the future.

Now for the biggest disappointment out of all the APs.
    Just like at the start of housing it was told that this would simply we an option for most players, not a necessity, same was told about hardcore.
    So why force people to get not 1, not 2 but 3 hardcore characters to lvl 71? And one of each class, at that.
    A dev said in reply to this that achievements aren't a must, you don't have to do these APs but then the question comes: what else is there to do in the game?
    -PvP? The same rotation of the exact same people in PvP already says enough.
    -Farm gold & sit on all your gold like a dragon? Personally I don't care much for stacking pixel currency, fancy auras and expensive vanities aren't my drive.
    Back to topic, quite some people grind for top overall and almost all of them are utterly disliking these APs, as I mentioned already hardcore mode was supposed to be an option not a necessity.
    Perhaps if the P2W factor of hardcore was removed it could actually be a decent challenge but nope its just recycled content in my eyes (and no not on about the insane plat needed to revive HC toons even tho this is a semi big factor too).

Then there's the pets AP, season 10 already made the LB extremely PAY TO WIN a phat 2500 AP for 250 pets caused people who grinded nothing but were rich to climb on LB instantly.
    The latest pet AP release basically will do the same thing.

If the intention here is to make the Top players LB completely P2W then it is working. However this LB is not supposed to be about who has the biggest pocket IRL but it should be about who actually dedicated their time and effort.
    Are you guys trying to make the deciding factor for Top Players from PvE kills to who ever has the most wealth? You guys 'removed' the PvE kills from showing on LB but other than APs it is still the deciding factor to who is higher on LB. There's legit so many players on there who miss so many PvE APs but just because they are rich and own a lot of pets they climbed to the top which is honestly just sad.

I would also like to ask to increase the season time this will make up for the P2W a little bit and I do mean a very little bit by giving others the chance to increase their pet amount by means of events like eggzavier. 2 months is just way too little.

Edit: I honestly had such high hopes that Levlar event would help improve leveling HC chars for AP but guess that's not happening.
    Last edited by Abuze; 05-24-2019 at 01:49 PM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post: