Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My take on latest APs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Sts decided to include Hc aps to normal mode... So it will make Aps leaderboard limited.. there is not any chance for a new player To vs an old player who got over 200 pets( 75 heroic/25 arc)+Hc family aps..

maybe this idea makes money for Sts for a while.. but when all got that 71in hc mode there is no way unless add more hc aps ( which includes to normal lb)

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    First you say you barely spent any plat then you say "I can spend as much plat as I want". Hmm contradicting yourself at its finest.
    Every single person who tried HC knows that some maps are off access unless you love to suicide. Ren gol esp can still easily get one shot.
    You talk big and like you have so much experience but there's a difference to skill and being able to spam buy store gear.
    HC has nothing to do with skill only patience and plat and every single player with some braincells knows this.
    You can keep on saying that it is possible in 30 days without 1 plat spent but the actual facts remain on the table. 11k XP from daily only without a lix and leeching from others.
    I didnt spend plat for the leveling process. Barely 20plat for the 46 chests. I CAN buy plat doesnt mean u have to, u CAN make it without. As I said the point is, you dont need them to make it in 30days. It just speeds up the process - nothing contradicting.
    You can not judge Hardcore if u have only "tried" it. I asked a few experienced hardcore players and they said if u know what questlines, what maps and have time you can make it within a month without plat. Im not posting anything which came to me out of the blue. You dont play without elix if you are going all in, u can loot elixirs as I said. And Im too lazy to farm them doesnt count, because people who want it go all in - no matter if it takes 10 runs or 300. Another hint: you can grind xp besides quests aswell.
    If u die in rengol during dailies at a certain level, you made a fault. Its not suicide, you or your party simply didnt know how to run or it didnt work out cause of lag, tiredness etc.
    Ill give up on this thread but ill repeat it one more time. The aps arent meant for everybody. If hardcore is too hard you can skip them but dont say its impossible if u havent tried. Many others have fun and will make it before season ends.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 05-28-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Many others have fun and will make it before season ends.
    after this i hope to see anyone f2p who finished 3 HC toons before season end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    after this i hope to see anyone f2p who finished 3 HC toons before season end
    he will call himself f2p dw

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Meanwhile...

few other players used this time to level 3 HC toons to level 50 xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

"Your Fly is Down" & "Pantsless Hydra" are absolutely great APs! These actually require people to not spam skills like a headless chicken and bring synergy to the table along with complementing game strategies and timing. Hopefully we see more of these APs in the future.
    Well said, I agree with the above. We definitely need more strategic APs.
    I enjoyed running these APs a few times.

Now for the biggest disappointment out of all the APs.
    Just like at the start of housing it was told that this would simply we an option for most players, not a necessity, same was told about hardcore.
    So why force people to get not 1, not 2 but 3 hardcore characters to lvl 71? And one of each class, at that.
    A dev said in reply to this that achievements aren't a must, you don't have to do these APs but then the question comes: what else is there to do in the game?.....

Back to topic, quite some people grind for top overall and almost all of them are utterly disliking these APs, as I mentioned already hardcore mode was supposed to be an option not a necessity.
    Perhaps if the P2W factor of hardcore was removed it could actually be a decent challenge but nope its just recycled content in my eyes (and no not on about the insane plat needed to revive HC toons even tho this is a semi big factor too).

If the intention here is to make the Top players LB completely P2W then it is working. However this LB is not supposed to be about who has the biggest pocket IRL but it should be about who actually dedicated their time and effort.
    I would like to see a revive scroll thats could be used to revive with at higher levels only. As Abuzed mentioned above, its very time consuming to grind these APs, especially when xp elix/awakenings are the only way speed things up. Is there any chance devs could lessen the xp points needed in the higher lvls? Make it more realistic being its a grind on egg shells to begin with.

Are you guys trying to make the deciding factor for Top Players from PvE kills to who ever has the most wealth? You guys 'removed' the PvE kills from showing on LB but other than APs it is still the deciding factor to who is higher on LB. There's legit so many players on there who miss so many PvE APs but just because they are rich and own a lot of pets they climbed to the top which is honestly just sad.

I would also like to ask to increase the season time this will make up for the P2W a little bit and I do mean a very little bit by giving others the chance to increase their pet amount by means of events like eggzavier. 2 months is just way too little.

Edit: I honestly had such high hopes that Levlar event would help improve leveling HC chars for AP but guess that's not happening.
    I too support the idea of making this season longer. Many good points brought up in the opening post of this thread.
    Avy
    12-2012

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

As a former LB Runner i have a perfect strategy to handle HC AP.
    I stopped playing the game 😜
    Cheers

IGN: HARTHOLZWURM; Endgamemage
    Weeeeew, i am a cool one ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

As a former LB Runner i have a perfect strategy to handle Hardcore AP.
    I stopped playing the game.
    Cheers 😜

IGN: HARTHOLZWURM; Endgamemage
    Weeeeew, i am a cool one ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hartholzwurm View Post
    Cheers 😜
    Noooooo Harth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Ive one hardcore char at 71, with close to 0 plat used. Farmed xp elix via elite runners and klaas gives some too. With all daily quests and story line its not hard to make it in a month. With plat you can make it a lot faster (in like 10 days) but that doesnt mean you need to use it to make it this season. Im not calculating the amount u can do with dailies. Thats theoretical stuff and when u actual try to level up it takes longer mostly because people are getting lazier.
    Sure people who have ran hardcore before have an advantage. Not only the players that are 71 already, also the experience from running. What bosses are hard, what questlines are best to do first and much more. New hardcore players usually die a few times too but thats part of the mode.
    I dont want to sound rude but its much better to start the grind than complaining. I know the aps are something new and not everybody likes them. But that counts for most aps. And believe me they are possible with 0 plat spent, even easier than 75 heroics or 25 arcanes with 0 plat imo.

I still understand your point, you dont think the aps are fair since it was announced differently. Many arent fair. Im not saying you are wrong, i just say its possible to make them this season.
    Yep, 0 plat used, which is why u have ebon gun on ur hardcore correct? Ebon is ONLY obtainable thru plat...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

I have to agree that leveling 3 HC toons to 71 before season ends is gonna be tough especially if no plat is involved. When hardcore mode was introduced to game devs gave an impression that its not gonna affect the normal mode so a lot didnt bother playing HC. Now all of the sudden its tied up to normal LB. True its just APS you dont have to do it but if you were already in LB for several seasons you would want to have it too. I can imagine how hard it is to do with just the dailies coz even if i use 3 xp elix I still find it hard and very time consuming leveling 3 chars daily. Plus not a lot play HC majority now are LB players so most of the time i play solo on HC. Fortunately, at times my guildies and friends help me (thanks guys) I also had high hopes during Levlar event that it could help in leveling up but turned out to be a major disappointment. Imo, Levlar is still tough for HC considering the outdated gears we use.

One good thing about this APS though is its hard to bot. (Not sure if its impossible)

I havent reached 71 yet but getting there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blazerland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    Yep, 0 plat used, which is why u have ebon gun on ur hardcore correct? Ebon is ONLY obtainable thru plat...
    Qua was referring to the plats used to lvl up as in xp lixes. Also theres two more words before the '0 plats used'.
    As for gun, its 71 lol and it didnt take him much to get it, infact hes not the only one with an ebon in hc and using plats is not restricted to only normal chars.
    Last edited by Gaprisha; 06-17-2019 at 12:04 PM.
    meep meep

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hartholzwurm View Post
    Cheers ��
    No Hart ):

I am sadden to read this.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazerland View Post
    I have to agree that leveling 3 HC toons to 71 before season ends is gonna be tough especially if no plat is involved. When hardcore mode was introduced to game devs gave an impression that its not gonna affect the normal mode so a lot didnt bother playing HC. Now all of the sudden its tied up to normal LB. True its just APS you dont have to do it but if you were already in LB for several seasons you would want to have it too. I can imagine how hard it is to do with just the dailies coz even if i use 3 xp elix I still find it hard and very time consuming leveling 3 chars daily. Plus not a lot play HC majority now are LB players so most of the time i play solo on HC. Fortunately, at times my guildies and friends help me (thanks guys) I also had high hopes during Levlar event that it could help in leveling up but turned out to be a major disappointment. Imo, Levlar is still tough for HC considering the outdated gears we use.

One good thing about this APS though is its hard to bot. (Not sure if its impossible)

I havent reached 71 yet but getting there.

Well said. I support most of the above.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    Qua was referring to the plats used to lvl up as in xp lixes. Also theres two more words before the '0 plats used'.
    As for gun, its 71 lol and it didnt take him much to get it, infact hes not the only one with an ebon in hc and using plats is not restricted to only normal chars.
    If hardcore is supposed to be challenging, let’s see a plat ban on hardcore, let’s see how the rich people survive on no plats...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Absolutely! Would love to see this happen. Plat buyers usually buy their way through just about everything, and since the game has more and more started to cater to these players it's more about how much money one pumps into the game, and HC is just one aspect of it (not like I care much, but hey, if you want to compete with others on how much real money you spend on a game with practically no real output then that's cool).
    If these HC APs are supposed to be so challenging, why not actually ban any and all plat support for your HC toons? But then this would be defeating STS's purpose of introducing HC mode, wouldn't it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    If hardcore is supposed to be challenging, let’s see a plat ban on hardcore, let’s see how the rich people survive on no plats...
    Quote Originally Posted by jeabahty View Post
    Absolutely! Would love to see this happen. Plat buyers usually buy their way through just about everything, and since the game has more and more started to cater to these players it's more about how much money one pumps into the game, and HC is just one aspect of it (not like I care much, but hey, if you want to compete with others on how much real money you spend on a game with practically no real output then that's cool).
    If these HC APs are supposed to be so challenging, why not actually ban any and all plat support for your HC toons? But then this would be defeating STS's purpose of introducing HC mode, wouldn't it?
    Lets see all those who complain about plat spenders in hc not use any form of plats, lvl up and get all the aps right up to deep marsh 1k boss aps and not die a single time throughout. And yes you can take your sweet time untill a season ends. Good Luck
    Last edited by Gaprisha; 06-26-2019 at 11:00 AM.
    meep meep