Thread: How to fix pvp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

They won't change pvp at all, they made the game fall fast from what it used to be, pvp is what keeps al running mainly, i hope they know since awakens came inyo the picture they not only lost alot of players they lost alot of activeness on the game, I'm an og pvper and i can't stand pvp now.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vid AL View Post
    They won't change pvp at all, they made the game fall fast from what it used to be, pvp is what keeps al running mainly, i hope they know since awakens came inyo the picture they not only lost alot of players they lost alot of activeness on the game, I'm an og pvper and i can't stand pvp now.

I see your point however I would argue that their main market isn’t PvP... I would argue they make far more off of PvE events. Just look at the leaderboards - there are a large number of people out there who would prefer gold loot or movement speed awakens to ensure a banner or reward.

I think bringing back PvP leaderboards, resetting KDRs every season, and simply monitoring any account in the leaderboard positions would be a huge step in the right direction: I also would argue that revamping PvP would encourage older players to return, new ones to come to the game, and that would definitely have a positive impact on STS’ revenue.

I do understand that the majority of players who would grind for completely maxed out sets are probably PvPers though, but surely STS understands that their game will completely die if they continue to let it continue on its current trend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vid AL View Post

And that’s where ur wrong lol, it’s an mmo, pvp doesn’t run this game, farming and grinding does, if u want a pvp game go and play a moba or a fps, mmo is mainly fun by pve/co-op not pvp. Also if U can’t stand pvp just don’t do it. Simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    And that’s where ur wrong lol, it’s an mmo, pvp doesn’t run this game, farming and grinding does, if u want a pvp game go and play a moba or a fps, mmo is mainly fun by pve/co-op not pvp. Also if U can’t stand pvp just don’t do it. Simple.
    Except this game is also a PvP game. There are still a large number of people who play the game solely for PvP, that’s why I am asking for some changes to improve the quality of pvp. It’s likely the numbers of pvp players are still as much as they used to be, just that they are spread across so many levels. That’s why I propose the changes that I have.