Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to fix pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lightbulb How to fix pvp

So there have been a few threads recently discussing a few fixes to getting pvp more active. I agree that we should disable awakens. I also propose something else:

Create a specific PvP bracket, or PvP toon. This way, all pvp players could conglomerate into one specific level. I also propose that:

New gears be created for this level, with each of the different weapons being available for each class (sword&shield, hammer, sword/daggers, bow/gun, staff)
    - each weapon has different procs that enhance the play styles of each weapon, to encourage different ways and combinations to achieve victories.
    - armor/helm/belt/ring/pendant/artefact all have similar stats, but with potency/assault/fitness/will options to encourage different builds

Other threads have already discussed potential Revenue opportunities for STS, feel free to add anything new, but please don’t go too off track.

Cheers

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

They won't change pvp at all, they made the game fall fast from what it used to be, pvp is what keeps al running mainly, i hope they know since awakens came inyo the picture they not only lost alot of players they lost alot of activeness on the game, I'm an og pvper and i can't stand pvp now.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

They changed players for money (awokens)
    And maybe never will chande it again.

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vid AL View Post
    They won't change pvp at all, they made the game fall fast from what it used to be, pvp is what keeps al running mainly, i hope they know since awakens came inyo the picture they not only lost alot of players they lost alot of activeness on the game, I'm an og pvper and i can't stand pvp now.

I see your point however I would argue that their main market isn’t PvP... I would argue they make far more off of PvE events. Just look at the leaderboards - there are a large number of people out there who would prefer gold loot or movement speed awakens to ensure a banner or reward.

I think bringing back PvP leaderboards, resetting KDRs every season, and simply monitoring any account in the leaderboard positions would be a huge step in the right direction: I also would argue that revamping PvP would encourage older players to return, new ones to come to the game, and that would definitely have a positive impact on STS’ revenue.

I do understand that the majority of players who would grind for completely maxed out sets are probably PvPers though, but surely STS understands that their game will completely die if they continue to let it continue on its current trend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

What's wrong w/ playing in free for all??

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vid AL View Post

And that’s where ur wrong lol, it’s an mmo, pvp doesn’t run this game, farming and grinding does, if u want a pvp game go and play a moba or a fps, mmo is mainly fun by pve/co-op not pvp. Also if U can’t stand pvp just don’t do it. Simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    And that’s where ur wrong lol, it’s an mmo, pvp doesn’t run this game, farming and grinding does, if u want a pvp game go and play a moba or a fps, mmo is mainly fun by pve/co-op not pvp. Also if U can’t stand pvp just don’t do it. Simple.
    Except this game is also a PvP game. There are still a large number of people who play the game solely for PvP, that’s why I am asking for some changes to improve the quality of pvp. It’s likely the numbers of pvp players are still as much as they used to be, just that they are spread across so many levels. That’s why I propose the changes that I have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    What's wrong w/ playing in free for all??

Mages and Tanks aren’t really FFA type classes at a lot of levels, plus, no-one really plays it anyway. Which is the point of this thread, to discuss/shed a light on the current problems, and how to improve them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Budy I don t have any ideea either on how to fix pvp but not gonna lie this would be one of the last changes of this game to survive cus a few mins ago i checked all low lvls pvp 1-15 nothing bruh just nothing
    I saw many haters about this ideea talking without any sense guys let me tell you something pvp was the real deal back in times no pve just pvp Elite twinks The god army Ikronosdivine and many other guilds which we're on the top now they are dead just imagine the activity of those players playing for years having fun and suddenly booom everything it s gone haters may have other ideeas but tbh idc im 100% bringing low lvl pvp back to life would bring back thousands of players and I would quit pve if this **** happens cus in my opinion low lvl pvp was and it will be forever the real fun deal of this game and no one can change this ideea i play this game with big pauses between since 2014 and I know what im saying on this terms soo i would really like to see sts doing something about this game putting in youtube adds or something like that and the most important thing i would really like to see low lvl pvp back and im not the only one who thinks like this have fun reading this roman guys

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

pvp is ruined by awakes making normal players at huge disparity between the rich.Because you know in endgame 76 pvp you need 500m just to compete and nothing less because youll just be squashed. maybe in future expansion no more awakes or more ways to reduce the inflation. honor pvp was a very great idea though. and +1 if theres more steps to pvp the game would be very lively again.

PVP IS THE HEART OF EVERY GAME.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I dont understand how people think the pvp aspect of the game is what kept and still keeps the game running.
    This is grade A nonsense.
    Just because you never do anything but PvP doesnt mean its the core element of the game, not by far actually.
    People still complaining and sobbing about how expensive new lv cap pvp is but when you tell them theres honor pvp u get **** on spit on and told to quit on.
    Whats there to hate? That Honor is becoming more and more popular and you cant Pay to Win your way to the top anymore?

Yeah right.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    I dont understand how people think the pvp aspect of the game is what kept and still keeps the game running.
    Just because you never do anything but PvP doesnt mean its the core element of the game, not by far actually.
    People still complaining and sobbing about how expensive new lv cap pvp is but when you tell them theres honor pvp u get **** on spit on and told to quit on.
    Whats there to hate? That Honor is becoming more and more popular and you cant Pay to Win your way to the top anymore?

Yeah right.
    lol if your in the foot of a guy who have billions of gold who dont know what to do anymore. and to take you back 3-5 years ago idk if your around when it is so active

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Yeah right.
    Farming and pvp should be balanced, honor is yeah okay its fine but gears should make sense for you to compete. Name me a game which is pure farming and its not dead?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    Farming and pvp should be balanced, honor is yeah okay its fine but gears should make sense for you to compete. Name me a game which is pure farming and its not dead?
    For mobile games?
    Last day on Earth, Growtopia, Pixel Worlds, Genshin impact to a major extent.
    The list goes on, what was your point?
    The point im making is, PVP isnt by far the core element of the game anymore nor has ever really been, yet people like to proclaim it was to suit their own agenda.
    If you are sobbing because its so expensive, play Honor.
    If it is the pvp experience youre so desperately after this wouldnt be an issue would it?
    Trust me i was around 5 years ago, and in pvp popularity i dont see that bad of a decrease, only difference is; people play alot of honor these times around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

This is an old thread.... and honor is super active

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

For mobile games?
    The point im making is, PVP isnt by far the core element of the game anymore nor has ever really been, yet people like to proclaim it was to suit their own agenda.
    If it is the pvp experience youre so desperately after this wouldnt be an issue would it?
    Trust me i was around 5 years ago, and in pvp popularity i dont see that bad of a decrease, only difference is; people play alot of honor these times around.

lol im done in farming bro i have billions, its boring what to do with my gold? for sure many are in same woe with me. You dont get tired farming dm/evg whole day? Pvp is the icebreaker for everything and its fun before anyone will concur me for that. I guess your the one who keeps farming dm whole day and think its fun. And to note that you dont even pvp should limit you from commenting on this thread.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

For mobile games?
    and to all you mention not even a single mmorpg smh. Go farm dm dude your whole month farming is my 1 day merching. Sad but true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

lol im done in farming bro i have billions, its boring what to do with my gold? for sure many are in same woe with me. You dont get tired farming dm/evg whole day? Pvp is the icebreaker for everything and its fun before anyone will concur me for that. I guess your the one who keeps farming dm whole day and think its fun. And to note that you dont even pvp should limit you from commenting on this thread.
    Good for you,, this means that my post wasnt aimed towards you, yet you feel like you should be the face of the community and respond?
    I dont farm at all actually, its more lucrative to spend actual money than waste my time farming in the first place.
    Again i dont think you read anything thats being said and just spew out nonsense off of your imaginary horse.
    The fact you think someone who doesnt pvp and trust me i have, should be limited from commenting, tells me enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

and to all you mention not even a single mmorpg smh. Go farm dm dude your whole month farming is my 1 day merching. Sad but true
    “Name a game” you said, those are games arent they?
    You see your point getting dismissed so you try nitpicking, thats all that was to be expected.
    Your 1 day merching is half a hour of sitting behind a desk, sad but true.
    Go do something productive with the life bestowed upon you.
    Youre looking a bit stupid rn, flexing all that gold u got me impressed, shiver me timbers

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Good for you,, this means that my post wasnt aimed towards you, yet you feel like you should be the face of the community and respond?
    I dont farm at all actually, its more lucrative to spend actual money than waste my time farming in the first place.
    Again i dont think you read anything thats being said and just spew out nonsense off of your imaginary horse.
    The fact you think someone who doesnt pvp and trust me i have, should be limited from commenting, tells me enough
    Lol the post is about restoring pvp. See you dont even farm but bolstering farming lol and insecurity in pvp. Surely you never pvp dont be pretentious maybe you do? someone's dummy perhaps. To think that pvp is not the core of every game is funny lol, every top game has competitiveness. Its innate for a player to be competitive and that foster the thrilling part of the game, not by monotonous farming. Farming is fine and fun too but should be balanced.