Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to fix pvp

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    “Name a game” you said, those are games arent they?
    You see your point getting dismissed so you try nitpicking, thats all that was to be expected.
    Your 1 day merching is half a hour of sitting behind a desk, sad but true.
    Go do something productive with the life bestowed upon you.
    Youre looking a bit stupid rn, flexing all that gold u got me impressed, shiver me timbers
    lol do you even have a slightest sense? why would you name a snake and ladder game when were tackling about mmorpg. now your flexing about real life money lol gimme your line and I can send you my bank accounts. You can spew all bold bragging lol but for sure a guy who flex doesnt really have something to show.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Yeh i have all arc gear, but still rogs 1hit jugged warrior, so cant even fight back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    Lol the post is about restoring pvp. See you dont even farm but bolstering farming lol and insecurity in pvp. Surely you never pvp dont be pretentious maybe you do? someone's dummy perhaps. To think that pvp is not the core of every game is funny lol, every top game has competitiveness. Its innate for a player to be competitive and that foster the thrilling part of the game, not by monotonous farming. Farming is fine and fun too but should be balanced.
    I dont farm, tell that to my leaderboards
    You think only gates and Dm count or have ever counted as farming? Thought u were an OG player?
    Cant believe i have to recite the points i made before, ill sum it up so your tiny brain can also understand

1. PVP has NEVER been the core element of this game, PvE has always had the upper hand, and it still does.
    (Does this mean im saying the game is only PvE? No, Read

2. If you complain about how expensive it is to pvp endgame, stop crying and play honor

Now you can do 2 things, get offended and think everything always is aimed and revolves around you, or you can stop and think, does this involve me? Does he mean me when he says this?

Now judging from your replies youre a very wealthy man with alot of pixel gold, so should the second point concern you?
    Perhaps, if you have some reasonable statements.
    Do you? No, seemingly not.

Does the 1st point apply to you? Yes, it applies to everyone, now how you go about this is you react with some argumentative points, did you? Not even in the slightest.

Now i have broken it down for you, do you understand? Or should i hold your hand through the entire thing again?

“Every top game has competitiveness” yes indeed, but this can both be PVe and PVP
    Does this mean the entire game revolves around PvP like some people claim? No.
    Not sure why you keep referring to other games either, this is the AL forum so treat it as such.

You keep bringing up how farming isnt fun and shouldnt only be done, but what point are you trying to make here? When did i ever claim that was the case? I bullet pointed the points i made, i hope u get your head out your arse and read for once, such a pretentious lad you are.

Just because someone says a game is oriented around PvE and PvE has the majority of the popularity, doesnt mean PvP is absent, get your head out your arse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

lol do you even have a slightest sense? why would you name a snake and ladder game when were tackling about mmorpg. now your flexing about real life money lol gimme your line and I can send you my bank accounts. You can spew all bold bragging lol but for sure a guy who flex doesnt really have something to show.
    Okay so you say “name a game” i name games and then you hide behind this because you know im right? Because they arent the exact same game genre? Thats cute.
    The pinnacle of human intelligence.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

You think only gates and Dm count or have ever counted as farming? Thought u were an OG player?
    Cant believe i have to recite the points i made before, ill sum it up so your tiny brain can also understand

1. PVP has NEVER been the core element of this game, PvE has always had the upper hand, and it still does.

2. If you complain about how expensive it is to pvp endgame, stop crying and play honor

Now you can do 2 things, get offended and think everything always is aimed and revolves around you, or you can stop and think, does this involve me? Does he mean me when he says this?

Now judging from your replies youre a very wealthy man with alot of pixel gold, so should the second point concern you?

Does the 1st point apply to you? Yes, it applies to everyone, now how you go about this is you react with some argumentative points, did you? Not even in the slightest.

Now i have broken it down for you, do you understand? Or should i hold your hand through the entire thing again?

“Every top game has competitiveness” yes indeed, but this can both be PVe and PVP
    Not sure why you keep referring to other games either, this is the AL forum so treat it as such.

You keep bringing up how farming isnt fun and shouldnt only be done, but what point are you trying to make here? When did i ever claim that was the case? I bullet pointed the points i made, i hope u get your head out your arse and read for once, such a pretentious lad you are.

Just because someone says a game is oriented around PvE and PvE has the majority of the popularity, doesnt mean PvP is absent, get your head out your arse
    1. Conversely when Pvp is core, it does not denegrate Pve and if your "reading" you should had "read" that I said it should be balanced.

2. Im saying the disparity of the rich and the average. As I mentioned many times, a player must have at least 500m today to compete anything less will be squashed. Honor is fine yes I agree with that (for the 10th time) but the point is whats the end goal of the player? to farm and what? just to get as much gold as possible? where to spend? vanities? lmao thats all? Is it better when they can access and better chances in pvp? like before 100m is enough for you to compete and everyone is jumping on it.

You know what? your always contrary to what you say. You said first that you detest P2W players then claiming you spend a lot. You said pvp isnt necessary then mentioned non-mmorpg game. Keep sitting on the desk I'll have you fired for not working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

1. Conversely when Pvp is core, it does not denegrate Pve and if your "reading" you should had "read" that I said it should be balanced.

2. Im saying the disparity of the rich and the average. As I mentioned many times, a player must have at least 500m today to compete anything less will be squashed. Honor is fine yes I agree with that (for the 10th time) but the point is whats the end goal of the player? to farm and what? just to get as much gold as possible? where to spend? vanities? lmao thats all? Is it better when they can access and better chances in pvp? like before 100m is enough for you to compete and everyone is jumping on it.

You know what? your always contrary to what you say. You said first that you detest P2W players then claiming you spend a lot. You said pvp isnt necessary then mentioned non-mmorpg game. Keep sitting on the desk I'll have you fired for not working.

Who is saying it does? Are you schizophrenic?
    You’re just looking dumber progressively as your replies stack up.
    Youre acting like im saying it shouldnt.
    I never stated one depraves the other, yet youre going on this holy crusade acting like anyone has ever said that in this thread.
    Its mind boggling how explicitely i said it and you still type this reply.

2. What do i care? Im not your accountant am i?
    All im saying is, when you complain about how expensive endgame pvp is go play honor pvp, this is a fitting solution to the sobbing people, dude i. Dont. Care what you do with your gold or how much you have, im saying IF YOU THINK ENDGAME PVP IS TOO EXPENSIVE QUIT WHINING AND PLAY HONOR Nothing more nothing less.
    Regardless of how expensive it is. I dont care my G.
    This is the solution everyone asked for, yet theres still people complaining about the expensiveness of the endgame pvp.
    Is it? Yes. Is there a cheaper alternative? Yes
    That was my point, nothing more nothing less, get your head out your arse.
    Unless you have anything to add to that statement (the one in thickened letters incase you somehow miss the point again)
    There is absolutely no reason to react to this.

And to add to that, there are plenty of other “goals” people could have, youre making it sound like its either pvp or its nothing.
    How self centered can you possibly be?
    “Where to spend? Vanities? Thats all?)
    Theres plenty of people who indeed do have vanities as their endgoal? Who are you to make fun of that? Pathetic joke of a human being you are to be quite honest

When did i say i detest p2w players? Quote me on that.
    Yes i said pvp isnt the core of this game and then i responded to your “name a game” question? So?
    Sure u will, i think youre a bit too busy writing these nonsensical replies on a game forum talking about how many pixelated billions of gold you own, even though noone here asked nor cares about that, do you always slip your possessions into conversations?
    Last edited by Spooked; 03-02-2021 at 06:35 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Who is saying it does? Are you schizophrenic?
    You’re just looking dumber progressively as your replies stack up.
    Youre acting like im saying it shouldnt.
    I never stated one depraves the other, yet youre going on this holy crusade acting like anyone has ever said that in this thread.
    Its mind boggling how explicitely i said it and you still type this reply.

2. What do i care? Im not your accountant am i?
    All im saying is, when you complain about how expensive endgame pvp is go play honor pvp, this is a fitting solution to the sobbing people, dude i. Dont. Care what you do with your gold or how much you have, im saying IF YOU THINK ENDGAME PVP IS TOO EXPENSIVE QUIT WHINING AND PLAY HONOR Nothing more nothing less.
    Regardless of how expensive it is. I dont care my G.
    This is the solution everyone asked for, yet theres still people complaining about the expensiveness of the endgame pvp.
    Is it? Yes. Is there a cheaper alternative? Yes
    That was my point, nothing more nothing less, get your head out your arse.
    Unless you have anything to add to that statement (the one in thickened letters incase you somehow miss the point again)
    There is absolutely no reason to react to this.

And to add to that, there are plenty of other “goals” people could have, youre making it sound like its either pvp or its nothing.
    How self centered can you possibly be?
    “Where to spend? Vanities? Thats all?)
    Theres plenty of people who indeed do have vanities as their endgoal? Who are you to make fun of that? Pathetic joke of a human being you are to be quite honest

When did i say i detest p2w players? Quote me on that.
    Yes i said pvp isnt the core of this game and then i responded to your “name a game” question? So?
    Sure u will, i think youre a bit too busy writing these nonsensical replies on a game forum talking about how many pixelated billions of gold you own, even though noone here asked nor cares about that, do you always slip your possessions into conversations?
    okay basically you said 95% cussing and 5% air. What goals? clearly after years of farming and getting a huge chunk of gold, theres no more after it. I said that honor is fine, the point in discourse here is what will the players do after farming? they have bounty of gold but nothing to allot it to. Lets not be hypocrite here ofc in general, players would want to play pvp but they just dont have that huge means to be part. And stop insisting the "name a game" its just common sense to reply on it, that it is mmorpg. If I pm you in game and ask "Where are you?" Would you give your current address? or your current map.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

[QUOTE=Spooked;3497495]

you cant Pay to Win your way to the top anymore?

Ill quote you on that. Then claim to spend cash instead of farming......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

“PvE has always had the upper hand” lol u new? I wish u get to see AL when lvl cap was 31 to 46 xD
    Last edited by Badcopz; 03-02-2021 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

There's honor, just play that. It even rewards banners.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    There's honor, just play that. It even rewards banners.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Backread bro thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I agree with this, before and in pretty much every mmorpg is the same, farm gold and when you have enough to buy good gear then you start to pvp. Also i 100% agree that sts should make some ads or pay some YouTubers for sponsors cuz i heard a rumor (idk if its true but i think it is) that there is only 1.2k active players in Al, and i think thats just sad cuz its a great game.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk