Thread: My experience in arcane legends And the current state of the game in number opinion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default My experience in arcane legends And the current state of the game in number opinion

When I first started playing arcane legends 4-5 years ago. The game felt a lot different and it felt friendly to new players. Started out farming wt4 for levels and doing the new areas as I approached the levels to do them. Once I got max level I would farm for a lepre pendant and start the grind. It is similar to nowadays that the game is a nonstop grind but there is a ton of important differences that end up making a huge difference. Back when I first played I remember you could be a good player with a legendary pet back then yowie dovabear and blinky were very effective pets. So the game was a lot more cost friendly in that aspect. Then gearing was simple you could get an ancient Druid set and then your expedition weapon with your fire, glacial, or blood gems,And that would do and u could actually stand a chance in PvP and it was not required to have 60million Just to enjoy the game. Well Atleast twinking was definitely possible with around 1mil you could be a very decent twink and win a lot of fights and I feel that was an important aspect of the game to a lot of players. I’m gonna start diving different topics and display my solutions and just break everything down.

- First I think a huge step to improve this game is make it more new player friendly if I started out as a fresh character that knew nothing about the game I doubt I would ever make level 71 with how much of a grind It is for a casual player it could honestly take you 2-3 months just to get level 71 if your a new player and yes you can use plat to level up but should new players have to be required to spend money just to start the game? I feel if StS really wants to improve the game add some sort of aspect that makes the game more friendly.

- Now lets get into what you can do when your max level. The best maps to farm Have been the same for 2-3 years it’s maus 5-6 and elite SG it’s like we have new content but what’s the point in farming the new content when I can just farm elite Sg or maus 5-6 and buy whatever I need from the auction house. It just gets old for players to be endlessly farming the same map over and over again. Now if a player wants to be able to make a lot of gold they would need gold loot gear so someone just getting into the game is gonna have to manage to get this gold loot gear. The point I’m getting at is before a new player can even enjoy the game they have to spend 4-5 months of endless grinding to even get close to enjoying it. As go back when I started playing I spent 1 month maybe and I had. A decent max level character and a twink that put up a pretty good fight against anyone. With not much cost

- something important to me is twinking and I feel like it’s just no where near the state where it used to be and gave new players who couldn’t not afford to pvp at max level a spot to be. Now if you want to stand a chance you need a tavern all the locations, undying orb a para and armor with these armor awakens. Maybe a mishi with nekro slotted in it. Depending what class this could be easily 20-30 mil +, now back when I started twinking all I needed was an ancient Druid set a vigorous ring and I forget the pendant and a dev bow.
    Which was easily obtainable maybe cost me 800-900k.

- A solution to fix twinking I would like to suggest a few options I have thought of. Honestly I might make people mad or they might agree but I have some solutions that may or may not work. Just like the jewels they have a cap on what jewels u can use on which gear. Definitely there should be a cap on what awakens can be on different gear. Because going up against a level 13 twink with an extra 1,000+ armor is ridiculous and team fights are never ending. Then you need to spend 10mil on your pets to put up a fight get the right slotted pets. I honestly will say this and probably receive some hate for it but maybe put a level cap on when you can slot eggs inside pets that would balance a lot at that level. Then you got to have a tavern with all of the locations an extra 5-6 mil just way too expensive. Maybe it’s too late to make these changes and it would end up being useless because so much people have already invested so much into these items it would not Be fair but it is just how I feel.

- To end it if you play arcane legends I’m sure you know a huge huge huge majority of the population on this game are not new players they are returning players or just old players. Because unless your willing to spend plat or grind for hours upon hours each day you will make it no where in this game. I used to grind endlessly I have made millions in this game but I just wish we could make the game more friendly for new players to actually enjoy it because In the current state of the game I don’t see anyone wanting to start up and grind that hard.

In game name - Hidden ( I like this game it’s a great game I would just love to see new players and people be able to experience the potential this game has and how it used to be. ) everyone have a good day and I will enjoy seeing what people say if something in this thread doesn’t make sense I’m sorry I typed it up fast lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Quonabebi For This Useful Post: