Thread: My experience in arcane legends And the current state of the game in number opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default My experience in arcane legends And the current state of the game in number opinion

When I first started playing arcane legends 4-5 years ago. The game felt a lot different and it felt friendly to new players. Started out farming wt4 for levels and doing the new areas as I approached the levels to do them. Once I got max level I would farm for a lepre pendant and start the grind. It is similar to nowadays that the game is a nonstop grind but there is a ton of important differences that end up making a huge difference. Back when I first played I remember you could be a good player with a legendary pet back then yowie dovabear and blinky were very effective pets. So the game was a lot more cost friendly in that aspect. Then gearing was simple you could get an ancient Druid set and then your expedition weapon with your fire, glacial, or blood gems,And that would do and u could actually stand a chance in PvP and it was not required to have 60million Just to enjoy the game. Well Atleast twinking was definitely possible with around 1mil you could be a very decent twink and win a lot of fights and I feel that was an important aspect of the game to a lot of players. I’m gonna start diving different topics and display my solutions and just break everything down.

- First I think a huge step to improve this game is make it more new player friendly if I started out as a fresh character that knew nothing about the game I doubt I would ever make level 71 with how much of a grind It is for a casual player it could honestly take you 2-3 months just to get level 71 if your a new player and yes you can use plat to level up but should new players have to be required to spend money just to start the game? I feel if StS really wants to improve the game add some sort of aspect that makes the game more friendly.

- Now lets get into what you can do when your max level. The best maps to farm Have been the same for 2-3 years it’s maus 5-6 and elite SG it’s like we have new content but what’s the point in farming the new content when I can just farm elite Sg or maus 5-6 and buy whatever I need from the auction house. It just gets old for players to be endlessly farming the same map over and over again. Now if a player wants to be able to make a lot of gold they would need gold loot gear so someone just getting into the game is gonna have to manage to get this gold loot gear. The point I’m getting at is before a new player can even enjoy the game they have to spend 4-5 months of endless grinding to even get close to enjoying it. As go back when I started playing I spent 1 month maybe and I had. A decent max level character and a twink that put up a pretty good fight against anyone. With not much cost

- something important to me is twinking and I feel like it’s just no where near the state where it used to be and gave new players who couldn’t not afford to pvp at max level a spot to be. Now if you want to stand a chance you need a tavern all the locations, undying orb a para and armor with these armor awakens. Maybe a mishi with nekro slotted in it. Depending what class this could be easily 20-30 mil +, now back when I started twinking all I needed was an ancient Druid set a vigorous ring and I forget the pendant and a dev bow.
    Which was easily obtainable maybe cost me 800-900k.

- A solution to fix twinking I would like to suggest a few options I have thought of. Honestly I might make people mad or they might agree but I have some solutions that may or may not work. Just like the jewels they have a cap on what jewels u can use on which gear. Definitely there should be a cap on what awakens can be on different gear. Because going up against a level 13 twink with an extra 1,000+ armor is ridiculous and team fights are never ending. Then you need to spend 10mil on your pets to put up a fight get the right slotted pets. I honestly will say this and probably receive some hate for it but maybe put a level cap on when you can slot eggs inside pets that would balance a lot at that level. Then you got to have a tavern with all of the locations an extra 5-6 mil just way too expensive. Maybe it’s too late to make these changes and it would end up being useless because so much people have already invested so much into these items it would not Be fair but it is just how I feel.

- To end it if you play arcane legends I’m sure you know a huge huge huge majority of the population on this game are not new players they are returning players or just old players. Because unless your willing to spend plat or grind for hours upon hours each day you will make it no where in this game. I used to grind endlessly I have made millions in this game but I just wish we could make the game more friendly for new players to actually enjoy it because In the current state of the game I don’t see anyone wanting to start up and grind that hard.

In game name - Hidden ( I like this game it’s a great game I would just love to see new players and people be able to experience the potential this game has and how it used to be. ) everyone have a good day and I will enjoy seeing what people say if something in this thread doesn’t make sense I’m sorry I typed it up fast lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Quonabebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Can you highlight your main points, it is very long?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Warriorknown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    Can you highlight your main points, it is very long?
    -Make the game more player friendly
    -New maps to farm instead of Elite SG and Maus
    -Make PvP more affordable to the everyday player
    -Fix twinking
    -Most of the game's population are not new players

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    -Make the game more player friendly
    -New maps to farm instead of Elite SG and Maus
    -Make PvP more affordable to the everyday player
    -Fix twinking
    -Most of the game's population are not new players
    Ty lol I appreciate it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

this is an old game .. and still an old game after next year, thus this HC mode
    Last edited by will0; 05-29-2019 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

+1 no other maps to run except for sg and maus :c we need to explore dif maps too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

+1, but i love grindin maus, so i prefer gettin maus 7+ as a new place2farm and for pvp, we all tried to post/suggest everythin we can to revive it but i dont think the devs are listening xd

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Grind? What grind? Quests give xp like crazy. Do quests, do xp quests. Try to turn in in groups when you have an xp elixir up, either from Elite Runner chests or from the Allies. There is minimal grind, especially if you keep opening zones. Just grind lower level zones when you have to upgrade your equips. Or buy the super cheap pinks in auction.

Star light, star bright...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Grind? What grind? Quests give xp like crazy. Do quests, do xp quests. Try to turn in in groups when you have an xp elixir up, either from Elite Runner chests or from the Allies. There is minimal grind, especially if you keep opening zones. Just grind lower level zones when you have to upgrade your equips. Or buy the super cheap pinks in auction.
    Lol if you think there is no grind to this game then we must be playing a different game. All this game is, is a constant grind. And if your saying new players can do the quests for XP as you get higher level that will take forever and it will take a long time until you hit 71 I doubt a new player will have the patience for that. Atleast 2-3 months for a new player to make level cap and that’s being fair. Definitely if it’s a casual player and they are not playing 4-5 hours a day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    +1, but i love grindin maus, so i prefer gettin maus 7+ as a new place2farm and for pvp, we all tried to post/suggest everythin we can to revive it but i dont think the devs are listening xd

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    I believe the Devs are listening, but it is hard for them to approach this if we are being realistic because so much people have invested there time and gold into all these twink items Atleast from a twinking perspective. Also I just feel the Devs don’t know how to approach it. We have a good team here so I always believe in them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The devs definitely are listening, i made a post about new players experience before G left, a couple days after i posted it he made a sticky thread on the topic of new player experiences, the entire thread just flew right over peoples heads and no one understood except for a few people. I dont think much could be done about it without making someone mad.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It seems like gaming industry creates addiction to our characters that we create, just like in Lol when I played. I remember the times when farming wasn't been that long. However when the game is updating they adding a new boss and new lvls which means that game is going forever. I fell for that trick once with lvl, since I ordered a "fast lol boosting" that helped me to raise my level quickly (even when you are not playing) and that's amazing but the reality is slowly gets out from our world. What do you think guys about it?
    Last edited by M1ndControl; 02-25-2020 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Glad to see someone who else who understands vital twinking was to this game. Its no coincidence that the demise of twinking was followed by loss of players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I have played AL for a little over 7 years. I personally feel there is much more to do in the game now than there ever has been.
    • Multiple maps to farm during all times, not just event or maus, but dm, and the valley portals also.
    • Elaborate search in auction. No more searching thru pages of items. Just type what you are looking for.
    • Crafting has been implemented to a more use friendly too.
    • Many trophies to collect.
    • The log in menu has been made to give more information.
    • Starting players have a quest arrow showing where to go next for quests.
    • Quest log gives easy finds for dailies with XP rewards.
    • Free 1/2 hour elixirs.

Just a small list of implementations, we as a community helped developers gain more ideas for better game experience.
    I do agree this game lacks PvP improvements.

Avaree
    Avy
    12-2012

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Why are you guys reviving a dead thread?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

A moderator should close this necro'd thread. If you wanna put up your opinions, this isnt the right place/right thread.
    go to:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/for...s-and-Feedback
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Regifter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_Istealthl View Post
    Glad to see someone who else who understands vital twinking was to this game. Its no coincidence that the demise of twinking was followed by loss of players
    A moderator should close this necro'd thread. If you wanna put up your opinions, this isnt the right place/right thread.
    go to:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/for...s-and-Feedback
    Tbh I didn’t check the op date. I was adding my view and opinion(s), not a suggestion (:
    Thanks tho for pointing out its a necro’d thread.
    Last edited by Avaree; 02-20-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I like the idea of level based awakenings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk