Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Boss not spawning?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    I don't know if you are in group or if you are doing random. But you can easily miss the boss if you are not checking. There have been a few times his name didn't even pop up until I got to the group & they were already fighting him. Not saying that is what is happening to you. But it has happened to me & I missed him. Besides that I have gotten him everytime.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk
    I just said what happened to me. We killed the boss (4players), 2 players immediately left the map and 2 other random players joined (into the map where boss was killed).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Umm I think boss spawns based on mobs . I’ve went in and tapped all resources to spawn mobs and after killing a bunch he spawned (not having gathered any resources). Other times I’ve went in and killed many mobs and gathered all resources and boss never spawned. Also I’ve noticed the times the boss doesn’t spawn, it’s in a map without any raw arcanite . I’m always solo or duo. And my friend I was with said when the boss didn’t spawn it wasn’t using her energy so she got to enter again for free

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yeh View Post
    Umm I think boss spawns based on mobs . I’ve went in and tapped all resources to spawn mobs and after killing a bunch he spawned (not having gathered any resources). Other times I’ve went in and killed many mobs and gathered all resources and boss never spawned. Also I’ve noticed the times the boss doesn’t spawn, it’s in a map without any raw arcanite . I’m always solo or duo. And my friend I was with said when the boss didn’t spawn it wasn’t using her energy so she got to enter again for free
    K, I tested it solo. I collected nothing except for 1 single raw arcanite, and I killed about 500 total mobs and then boss spawned, it isn't collection based, even if it were intended to be so. Another thing it might be is time based, I haven't checked that

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Players can join the map until the Boss spawns or before ~25% of the nodes have been gathered. The Boss spawns after several hundred monsters have been killed. The zone is very large and you can be out of range when he shows up. It is possible to be out of range for the entire fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Players can join the map until the Boss spawns or before ~25% of the nodes have been gathered. The Boss spawns after several hundred monsters have been killed. The zone is very large and you can be out of range when he shows up. It is possible to be out of range for the entire fight.

We aren’t talking about random maps where anyone can join. We’re talking about in a party. I’m doing runs in solo party and I encounter this often. It seems maybe some maps there aren’t enough total mobs that spawn from the resource spots to make the boss spawn.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yeh View Post
    We aren’t talking about random maps where anyone can join. We’re talking about in a party. I’m doing runs in solo party and I encounter this often. It seems maybe some maps there aren’t enough total mobs that spawn from the resource spots to make the boss spawn.
    The monsters respawn so there are always enough of them to make the boss appear :-)
    Kill 200 or more to make him spawn. Note: if you gather all of the nodes before the boss spawns the zone will be over and he will not appear.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Can u fix it already its so annoying to join when they already killed the boss, its a waste of time and energy kit. Its happen to me 7x i think thats enough to fix this bug.

Sent from my SM-P355 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Any one else having this issue because a lot of people are saying the boss is not spawning for them. I ran the map about 20 times and the boss spawned for me.
    after another player kills the boss you enter it is the cause when you don't find the boss

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Thanks for the reports on the issue! We'll get to the bottom of it and fix as soon as possible! :-)
    | | | |

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

boss is spawning for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

All regular for me,boss spawn and looted an arcane artifact! Amazing event