Thread: Disappointing Event.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Disappointing Event.

Hey guys,

I m literally amazed by this event. I dont know what its good for to spent gold nowadays.
    I bought my infested artifact for 100 million 2 months ago. Its I guess the most recent releast item at the moment and it falls below 10 million now.

I would love to see at least 1 developer farming for 100 million gold. Farming, not just 1 click getting it.
    Many people farm daily, few hours for their gold, for what? It is nothing worth. This artifact has been end of january in massive lockeds, I spent also 1700 plat to loot at least 1 (failed). So I hardly put my gold together to buy one, failed I lost now 90 million on that artifact. Which I was farming for several months. I am really disappointed by this event and so from the developers.

I know new cap is coming soon but lets see other items: Arcane Ring was at least 8 seasons best ring, and 5 seasons of it not purchaseable, Venom speed set Lev 50: I guess now 5 season - still best one,
    Arcane Artifact Level 60: the first year of that item was so rare that only a handful people had it- Still this item never droped in the last 2 1/2 years below 40 million.
    I dont know but I think many will agree, for those who dont agree, I assume they havent had or bought an artifact for that price.

Hopefully at least one developer is reading that, because I m about to stop that game for that reason.
    I waste my time and money to have less and less in game.

Have a great time in game. Dont lose your time on it, like I did several years.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThaAnas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Always happens they did warn about it in sneak peek. Should've used that opportunity and sell it.. Gear prices always drop after sometime.. They also told they'd add lvl 71 arcanes from bosses

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to danishahmed For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danishahmed View Post
    Always happens they did warn about it in sneak peek. Should've used that opportunity and sell it.. Gear prices always drop after sometime.. They also told they'd add lvl 71 arcanes from bosses

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    How long was level 60 artifact 100m+ ? Have it ever droped below 20 m?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Lmao when do u see gears stay at high price?
    There will always be an upcoming event where u can loot exclusive stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anil LK Joseph View Post
    Lmao when do u see gears stay at high price?
    There will always be an upcoming event where u can loot exclusive stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    immo dagger went up to 6m+ before it was 600k XD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

ofc people who havent had the artifact are happy, but where is the point where you finally can afford smth, 1 month later they make it drop to 10 mil, nothing like that drop has been before in that game, not with artifacts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Glad they are releasing the new stuff over and over again because now everyone has a chance to get it....should’ve been done long ago to release the economy from Uber rich players and ......what we have learned here is that in the future unless you just have 100m to blow on something then wait awhile and I can have it for less. Hopefully there is an outcome of less market manipulation and more players that are equally geared for the sake of having even op randoms in zones. Just something we have to live and learn about...the first arcane arti is very hard to craft so it will stay high as for something that drops from a lock, well, it never should have been 100m to begin with

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twomucho For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

was expecting it to drop, but well not that much...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I really really felt u bro , i loss 250 last Marvel event and now another 250 because belt and arti what next Maybe the rare vanity lol Its hard to merch the item but they can easily Give aways to people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Well rip i guess it will goes until 4-6 since noobs and pros loot it easy
    Doesnt matter at the end its just a game
    Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Bought mine for 75m, R.i.p gold oh well not playing much lately anyways xD

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

here it is, cry, be mad, whatever but plain and simple no-one acquired this item through grinding until now, honestly don't care if u wanna explain how you grinded a thousand hours blah blah blah, you achieved your gold through plat which is absolutely fine, but now the players that really spent 1,2 3 years actually grinding have a chance to PvP again, be op too and not just be look down at by the plat buyer and told you gotta grind harder like we don't see you sit in town 24/7 doing absolutely nothing lol, this is a community it was made to be so, if u get your 10 months out of a year more op then the hardened grinder, with ur plat and selling elite awakes for quick coin, now let's keep it real if you wanna be a God a be the only stat player in a game that involves minimal skill, but stats and knowledge, then I'd suggest quitting and play another game!! I think everyone dives to far into what they spent, no-one here said spend you paycheck Friday to achieve greatness, but you wanna make it so you have to spend your paycheck and grinding will achieve nothing! The two things I love about STS after 6 years is this they listen, and they don't force purchase on anyone the buyer gets first yes but a time comes like now when the grinder gets too! so they listen so when you post this to try and stop us true grinders with you bs lecture on ur thousand hours! all I got to say is this! MOVE I GOTTA GRIND ME A INFESTED ARTI IN CASE THESE CRYBABIES GET IT NURFED!!!!!

*THIS POST WAS NOT TOWARDS ANYONE SPECIFIC NOT THE THREAD HOLDER, JUST TOWARDS THE 90% BUYERS I KNOW VERSUS THE NONE TO BE CLEAR!
    Last edited by merlintrue; 05-31-2019 at 10:47 PM. Reason: to explain so no-one got butt hurt

16. The Following User Says Thank You to merlintrue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

What's the disappointment? You can run events with average gear. What do you need op gear for? PvP? It doesn't exist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Let other players enjoy latest stuff too. I see it as "premium pass" of this game. In another game i bought premium pass on day 1 and i had all new maps/weapons as first, but later, premium pass of that game was available for FREE to download. This is same to me in AL, i bought "premium time" of certain item, but nobody forced me to buy it on day 1. When i want something in game, i go for it, but nobody can guarantee me, that this item remain same expensive. Price can drop/increase next day, next week, in month or never. I aways wanted to have latest gear on day 1, so i bought this AA. I was looking for AA for more than 1 week and it was really expensive. Do i have to regret, that i had best AA in game earlier than anyone else? Do devs create new content for small group of players, or for all of us?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I think the OP understands that things lose value over time, but the Artifact dropped in price way too soon. I think that's the point he's trying to make.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I feel u man,we all lost money for ebons or artifact or what ever .. i was so mad at start, but well positive thing is ppl get gears and we all play together. In pve im hapy to see geared ppl and run with them,before u would give up running with randoms with bad gears. In pvp more ppl play cause they can afford gears and compete that make me happy. What im trying to say its, even if i understand ur point gears shouldnt be exclusive .. there are vanities for that. I think we play the game to enjoy with other ppl so yes im happy sts is doing it. U spent 100m on srti and lost lot of gold like i lost lot too on ebons .. im still here full geared with gold and goid vanity, im sure u and others who lost gold on expensive items will survive too and be good so dont complain peace.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

of course poor people are happy for that, finally you dont have to do much to get it...
    all those comments are from people who dont have much... what should be exclusive then? only vanity- are vanities for playing? maybe devs should start release ice golem, spirit, yeti again original design drop it to 5 m go go

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sek For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merlintrue View Post
    here it is, cry, be mad, whatever but plain and simple no-one acquired this item through grinding until now, honestly don't care if u wanna explain how you grinded a thousand hours blah blah blah, you achieved your gold through plat which is absolutely fine, but now the players that really spent 1,2 3 years actually grinding have a chance to PvP again, be op too and not just be look down at by the plat buyer and told you gotta grind harder like we don't see you sit in town 24/7 doing absolutely nothing lol, this is a community it was made to be so, if u get your 10 months out of a year more op then the hardened grinder, with ur plat and selling elite awakes for quick coin, now let's keep it real if you wanna be a God a be the only stat player in a game that involves minimal skill, but stats and knowledge, then I'd suggest quitting and play another game!! I think everyone dives to far into what they spent, no-one here said spend you paycheck Friday to achieve greatness, but you wanna make it so you have to spend your paycheck and grinding will achieve nothing! The two things I love about STS after 6 years is this they listen, and they don't force purchase on anyone the buyer gets first yes but a time comes like now when the grinder gets too! so they listen so when you post this to try and stop us true grinders with you bs lecture on ur thousand hours! all I got to say is this! MOVE I GOTTA GRIND ME A INFESTED ARTI IN CASE THESE CRYBABIES GET IT NURFED!!!!!
    tho so much bs in one comment, why didnt you buy it if you play 24/7 that game ? why didnt you gear for pvp, never saw you in pvp ... go gear up come pvp and imma show you skills haha

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

This sucks I know but sts has changed their model for gears after a Justg left. Normally I would cry about something like this but this a right step toward a healthier community. The rich pays wayyy to much to get access first then rest get it over a period of time for cheap. If you don’t believe the item is worth the gold/effort, don’t buy just because of rarity or exclusive ness.

Perfectly balanced as all things should be!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Lol the devs legit announced that the event drops l71 arti n belt ( this is a huge announcement for peoples who got those items ) i sold mine last week, i mean its that simple lol, i think u guys shud complain if they announce nothing, but rn they announce before the event starts. and as imercenario said, rn i can run random m1-6 without leavin cus i used to see those players w legend gears but not anymore.

And i spent lots of money on plats ( worst one is probably buyin arc deary from stable xd, and i didnt get a single ebon in marvel w 1.7k plats, same goes w arcanite chest 1.7k only 2 oconi recipe , but man no hard feelings, its just a game afterall) well ofc i feel abit like " dam shudve just buy elite awakes and sell, other than openin these stoopid crates. " " dam shouldve just wait instead of buyin. " when expensive items drop in price. BUT think, if u wanna feel op with those 100m gears, and u just wanna stay at the top without givin the newbies a slight chance thats just the same as killing the game itself. And the devs never force anyone to buy anything, its ur own choice if u wanna buy smth expensive, and why are u even mad lol its not like price goes down bcos they nerf the item, id be mad af too if an item i bought for 100m got nerfed, but smth like this? nah u can still use that item u have, this is basically u guys complaining abt " i dont want noobs to have what i have! its a luxury for us riches only! " bet yall know what i said is the TRUTH but still yall gon reply to what i say w smth toxic xd well its normal, HUMANS are GREEDY. so am i, but the only difference is i dont really care about what other peoples own or loot, i dont have that kind of ego. So just try to think for a sec cause this is for AL's future too.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

29. The Following User Says Thank You to avaunt For This Useful Post: