Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Disappointing Event.

Hey guys,

I m literally amazed by this event. I dont know what its good for to spent gold nowadays.
    I bought my infested artifact for 100 million 2 months ago. Its I guess the most recent releast item at the moment and it falls below 10 million now.

I would love to see at least 1 developer farming for 100 million gold. Farming, not just 1 click getting it.
    Many people farm daily, few hours for their gold, for what? It is nothing worth. This artifact has been end of january in massive lockeds, I spent also 1700 plat to loot at least 1 (failed). So I hardly put my gold together to buy one, failed I lost now 90 million on that artifact. Which I was farming for several months. I am really disappointed by this event and so from the developers.

I know new cap is coming soon but lets see other items: Arcane Ring was at least 8 seasons best ring, and 5 seasons of it not purchaseable, Venom speed set Lev 50: I guess now 5 season - still best one,
    Arcane Artifact Level 60: the first year of that item was so rare that only a handful people had it- Still this item never droped in the last 2 1/2 years below 40 million.
    I dont know but I think many will agree, for those who dont agree, I assume they havent had or bought an artifact for that price.

Hopefully at least one developer is reading that, because I m about to stop that game for that reason.
    I waste my time and money to have less and less in game.

Have a great time in game. Dont lose your time on it, like I did several years.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThaAnas For This Useful Post: