Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disappointing Event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    This sucks I know but sts has changed their model for gears after a Justg left. Normally I would cry about something like this but this a right step toward a healthier community. The rich pays wayyy to much to get access first then rest get it over a period of time for cheap. If you don’t believe the item is worth the gold/effort, don’t buy just because of rarity or exclusive ness.

Perfectly balanced as all things should be!
    Finally someone who say something good,thanks handsum. Sek i know u well dude and u know im not poor i always had gears and all to pvp .. so no not only poors like this bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

This sucks I know but sts has changed their model for gears after a Justg left. Normally I would cry about something like this but this a right step toward a healthier community. The rich pays wayyy to much to get access first then rest get it over a period of time for cheap. If you don’t believe the item is worth the gold/effort, don’t buy just because of rarity or exclusive ness.

Perfectly balanced as all things should be!
    exactly as azeroth said.

yall know price gon drop, yall still insist on buyin and now u complain. its just like real life, if u invest on smth big and it goes bad, u really gon complain? lol peoples gon just laugh my man. they gon be like " why did u even buy lol if u gon cry if it goes sideways. "

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I am tired of ppl who love to show off and have exclusive **** .. go get vanity to show off. Dont cry because gears now are more affordable lol or u want that pvp its dead? Change mind set thank you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sek View Post
    what should be exclusive then? only vanity- are vanities for playing? maybe devs should start release ice golem, spirit, yeti again original design drop it to 5 m go go
    u know that ur thread will not change anything... its not new about artifacts atm, already happened with ebon weapons, green arlor sets(r)... next expansion will be craftable heroic arti, then arcanite, then they will just make best arti drop from some trash event like now.
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 05-31-2019 at 01:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    u know that ur thread will not change anything... its not new about artifacts atm, already happened with ebon weapons, green arlor sets(r)... next expansion will be craftable heroic arti, then arcanite, then they will just make best arti drop from some trash event like now.
    Salt level 100/100!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Salt level 100/100!
    it is truth lvl 200/100, u will see it later

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    Hey guys,

I m literally amazed by this event. I dont know what its good for to spent gold nowadays.
    I bought my infested artifact for 100 million 2 months ago. Its I guess the most recent releast item at the moment and it falls below 10 million now.

I would love to see at least 1 developer farming for 100 million gold. Farming, not just 1 click getting it.
    Many people farm daily, few hours for their gold, for what? It is nothing worth. This artifact has been end of january in massive lockeds, I spent also 1700 plat to loot at least 1 (failed). So I hardly put my gold together to buy one, failed I lost now 90 million on that artifact. Which I was farming for several months. I am really disappointed by this event and so from the developers.

I know new cap is coming soon but lets see other items: Arcane Ring was at least 8 seasons best ring, and 5 seasons of it not purchaseable, Venom speed set Lev 50: I guess now 5 season - still best one,
    Arcane Artifact Level 60: the first year of that item was so rare that only a handful people had it- Still this item never droped in the last 2 1/2 years below 40 million.
    I dont know but I think many will agree, for those who dont agree, I assume they havent had or bought an artifact for that price.

Hopefully at least one developer is reading that, because I m about to stop that game for that reason.
    I waste my time and money to have less and less in game.

Have a great time in game. Dont lose your time on it, like I did several years.
    I’m dissapointed with your thread.

Let the F2P players have a nice time too for once..

And about your Artifact.. that’s your decision. You could’ve not bought one and waiting in the hope it would be rereleased. The game is like a Market , one time it goes up and the other time it goes down.. wait a bit and your line will go up again..

#StayPositive
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    Hey guys,

I m literally amazed by this event. I dont know what its good for to spent gold nowadays.
    I bought my infested artifact for 100 million 2 months ago. Its I guess the most recent releast item at the moment and it falls below 10 million now.

I would love to see at least 1 developer farming for 100 million gold. Farming, not just 1 click getting it.
    Many people farm daily, few hours for their gold, for what? It is nothing worth. This artifact has been end of january in massive lockeds, I spent also 1700 plat to loot at least 1 (failed). So I hardly put my gold together to buy one, failed I lost now 90 million on that artifact. Which I was farming for several months. I am really disappointed by this event and so from the developers.

I know new cap is coming soon but lets see other items: Arcane Ring was at least 8 seasons best ring, and 5 seasons of it not purchaseable, Venom speed set Lev 50: I guess now 5 season - still best one,
    Arcane Artifact Level 60: the first year of that item was so rare that only a handful people had it- Still this item never droped in the last 2 1/2 years below 40 million.
    I dont know but I think many will agree, for those who dont agree, I assume they havent had or bought an artifact for that price.

Hopefully at least one developer is reading that, because I m about to stop that game for that reason.
    I waste my time and money to have less and less in game.

Have a great time in game. Dont lose your time on it, like I did several years.

Welcome to arcane legend
    You must be careful from now on
    prices can go up and down

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    Let the F2P players have a nice time too for once..
    what about f2p who bought these arti/belt before this event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

it's a risk
    if you don't want to lose gold you have to be smart

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastah View Post
    if you don't want to lose gold you have to be smart
    so as f2p i should stay weak without good gears always... okay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

To bad for them .. I remember I got my first SnS for 38m.. some weeks later is became 4m.. I learned from this
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    To bad for them .. I remember I got my first SnS for 38m.. some weeks later is became 4m.. I learned from this

Lol welcome to al
    I think he dont understand I said
    Lol gz gz gz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

so as f2p i should stay weak without good gears always... okay
    no, no, no . You should think before buying the item whether the price will go down or remain, see the event
    you will get used to it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I like the event... ;P
    Most of the furniture can be crafted to go in your house plus you can craft arcanite eggs come on. As far as gold goes craft the materials up to a lvl where they are worth something.$$$
    Last edited by Allset; 05-31-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

All that missing now is plat sales & crates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    520 Posts

The object of this event was to get players to play together. You know.. community spirit, something that's sadly lacking it seems which is a shame.
    I too have lost gold and yes, I was disappointed for..let me think..oh yes, around 5-10 mins. Swings and roundabouts, that's all it is.
    I know that there are guilds that have entered into the spirit of the event and are running and crafting stuff, pure teamwork. It's not for creating gold either, it's because they are enjoying achieving something together.
    There are aspects I don't like about this event but they are minor so I choose to ignore them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    The object of this event was to get players to play together. You know.. community spirit, something that's sadly lacking it seems which is a shame.
    I too have lost gold and yes, I was disappointed for..let me think..oh yes, around 5-10 mins. Swings and roundabouts, that's all it is.
    I know that there are guilds that have entered into the spirit of the event and are running and crafting stuff, pure teamwork. It's not for creating gold either, it's because they are enjoying achieving something together.
    There are aspects I don't like about this event but they are minor so I choose to ignore them.
    Im surprised to see someone who remember why we play a online game with other ppl, not only to make gold but to play together smh .. ppl forget that, then game its dead and they cry why game die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Gio you are right. Well said and see you in tdm Don't let greedy selfish ducks to steal your fun from the game man !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Lmao so many people are blind to the fact that this is actually a multiplayer game (insert owen wilson 'wow)
    The reason for the re release is so that normal players can also have a shot at getting geared for the lv cap. What was even the point of a 100m artifact. Like a wise man once said: New players are the future of AL.
    I strongly believe, even tho i have lost gold aswell, that re releasing items is a good thing because you cant tell me you didnt expect it to drop.
    If you want to blow your money buy something thats less likely to make a comeback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk