Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019-05-31 Content Update (265810)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deezey View Post
    Very good. This fix prevents some players from standing around doing nothing and just waiting for boss, which is what they were doing before.
    Don’t do g ur opinion is wrong, more people will just afk, now that there is EVEN HIGHER amount of stuff u have to collect in order to spawn boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

90% srsly? This event is a disaster lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dani lukman View Post
    boring event
    0% drop

Sent from my 5701 using Tapatalk
    I agree

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

90% ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Please just make it like how it was before ( no 90% clean, no crate drop from boss ) just fix the noboss room.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Fixed issues related to joining event map after too many nodes have been harvested.
    + Event Boss now spawns after gathering 90% of resources from the event zone.
    Too much 90% Lmao

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Some good fixes here that address most issues. Some initial observations:

-Even at 90% completion, players still not sticking around after boss dead. End reward needs improved slightly to encourage finishing map, like arcanite added to the loot roll on completion, or the new resource crate.

-Vanities drop too often. Rarity should be increased just slightly.

-Boss drops should also include a random resource, including arcanite. Quality could be modified by luck, but with a set penalty (-50 or similar to keep the higher resources somewhat rare, yet still obtainable on drop)

-Large notification box in the middle of the screen hampers resource collection after map completion. Why is this here, a brief text announcement is sufficient.

-A brief text notice on screen when boss appears would be nice, for players caught at the corners of the map when boss arrives. Similar to the recent well designed Levlar announcement.

Keep up the good work! A few more tweaks to get the event near perfect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

-Even at 90% completion, players still not sticking around after boss dead. End reward needs improved slightly to encourage finishing map, like arcanite added to the loot roll on completion, or the new resource crate.

-Boss drops should also include a random resource, including arcanite. Quality could be modified by luck, but with a set penalty (-50 or similar to keep the higher resources somewhat rare, yet still obtainable on drop)

-Large notification box in the middle of the screen hampers resource collection after map completion. Why is this here, a brief text announcement is sufficient.

-A brief text notice on screen when boss appears would be nice, for players caught at the corners of the map when boss arrives. Similar to the recent well designed Levlar announcement.

i agree with everything except for the adding stuff as a loot from boss and 90% is way too much just to loot some stupid crate, they added the crate and it nerfs the drop of aa/belt alrd since most of the time u loot only tokens or crate, ive been runnin 16 hours now without a single aa/belt and the same goes for my party. so if they actually add more items to boss that means aa/belt drop is nerfed even more, i mean cmon this event is also to make the avg players catchup but rn its close to impossible to loot one cause of the crate drops almost everytime from the boss.. i rly hope the devs gon fix this. + if the devs think makin us cleanin 90% of the map is the best way to improve thr game, lemme just show u how many peoples afk even when the boss spawn, they afk till the end. this is alrd the 11th time today i see afk player ( the warrior ) till the end. and heres 1 of the ss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Fixed issues related to joining event map after too many nodes have been harvested.
    + Event Boss now spawns after gathering 90% of resources from the event zone.
    - 90% clean map = more AFK players, 11 times alrd i met afk players in 16 hours of farming today.

- crate drop = this means ur nerfing aa/belt drop right? Ive been farmin for 16 hours straight and looted 0, same goes for my party, cause most of the time all we got wad crate tokens crate tokens, even vanity strts to be hard to get.

The event was great, with some tweaks its alrd perfect the way it is ( increase belt/aa drop rate a bit, decrease vanity drop rate, fixing the no boss room ) its already perfect. i really hope u guys think abt it and fix it, maybe we can hold farmin for few days but lets see in 5 days, bet only really few people gon still farm this event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    i agree with everything except for the adding stuff as a loot from boss and 90% is way too much just to loot some stupid crate, they added the crate and it nerfs the drop of aa/belt alrd since most of the time u loot only tokens or crate, ive been runnin 16 hours now without a single aa/belt and the same goes for my party. so if they actually add more items to boss that means aa/belt drop is nerfed even more, i mean cmon this event is also to make the avg players catchup but rn its close to impossible to loot one cause of the crate drops almost everytime from the boss.. i rly hope the devs gon fix this. + if the devs think makin us cleanin 90% of the map is the best way to improve thr game, lemme just show u how many peoples afk even when the boss spawn, they afk till the end. this is alrd the 11th time today i see afk player ( the warrior ) till the end. and heres 1 of the ss.

You're complaining about drop rate when you already looted an aa or belt smh.
    I have ran the event almost non stop since it became live and all I got was vanitys, and you dont see me complaining do you? Some people just cant be happy with what they got

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Sharing resources is nice.

Star light, star bright...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Please make it around 50%. The 90% is ridiculously high in my opinion

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

90% is too much ,clearing all resources takes alot of time 10-20mins in a single run I'm Wondering if you devs make it 50% or 60% and add some items in token vendor i got alot of token and didn't know where to use it. .-.

Sent from my Telpad Dual S using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ismelly.al View Post
    90% is too much ,clearing all resources takes alot of time 10-20mins in a single run I'm Wondering if you devs make it 50% or 60% and add some items in token vendor i got alot of token and didn't know where to use it. .-.

Sent from my Telpad Dual S using Tapatalk
    Depending on group it can take some time. Come to think of it they could shrink the map by half, half the number of nodes and instead make each node give out 1 to 3 resources randomly. That would reduce the time needed to clear the map to just a few minutes.

They added a new chest you can purchase at the token vendor in addition.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i agree with almost everyting your saying +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The event is heavy and more if you see one that does not leave any very bad arcane, this cool but if you get something good my name is Chiotakake if you want to add an arcane to the event because I'm poor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Nerf for Boss in 75%... Very time for spawn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

This is not a fun event anymore i swear...games are not supposed to make you tired this is actually giving me a lot of headache... I hardly ran 4 runs all day , because i dont even feel like entering this 10 min long map

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

1. Gnomes are so irritating , reduce them if you want us to clear 90%
    Or
    2. Reduce the size of this map , if you want us to clear this map
    Or
    3. Reduce the boss spawn to 60 % of material digging
    Or
    4. R.i.p this event

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dexish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I read a suggestion for bound belt and artifact, and I was wondering if we could get that in the vendor that way we can all run for something, cause rn there's no loot, the resources you can't get to make anything and the vendor has nothing to buy, but the prices of the arcane belt and arti are approaching that of the ring and amulet which you can get bound variants of. Sorry to whoever suggested it, dunno where I read it, but +1 to it