Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New expansion where you at?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    137
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default New expansion where you at?

    Its almost June and we still don't have any info or thread about "soon" incoming 110 cap. People are going crazy everyone says different info about it and im kinda confused.

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Patience. The grind will commence soon.

  3. #3
    Banned xzLegendszx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    408
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    473
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    Its almost June and we still don't have any info or thread about "soon" incoming 110 cap. People are going crazy everyone says different info about it and im kinda confused.

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk
    Just wait. If we have to wait for the Expansion longer then it will probably be a good one.

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Forum Adept Muzzling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    267
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    55
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xzLegendszx View Post
    Just wait. If we have to wait for the Expansion longer then it will probably be a good one.

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk
    Well cinco and the rest of the world have different meaning for the word soon. Also, longer doesnt always mean better. Could mean they messed a lot of stuff up and are having to go back and fix it. If this isnt one of the greatest expansions on this game ill be extremely disappointed.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    137
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    Well cinco and the rest of the world have different meaning for the word soon. Also, longer doesnt always mean better. Could mean they messed a lot of stuff up and are having to go back and fix it. If this isnt one of the greatest expansions on this game ill be extremely disappointed.
    Well done muzz well done. I agree. I hope it will be a great one aswell.

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Can dev gives us a little updated sneak peek thread of the expansion just a brief one pls. At least let us figure out what the expansion might be.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    137
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tahtto007 View Post
    Can dev gives us a little updated sneak peek thread of the expansion just a brief one pls. At least let us figure out what the expansion might be.
    Ye just a little info

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Member TheUnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    152
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Cinco already said the team are working on it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Not yet. Soon though. Thanks for your concern :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    be patient guys

Similar Threads

  1. How do you like the new expansion so far?
    By loyti in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-21-2017, 04:04 PM
  2. What will the next expansion be
    By Leonpvp in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-16-2017, 08:05 PM
  3. Expansion
    By Captain critic in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2017, 03:30 PM
  4. Underhul Expansion vs. Arlorian Twilight Expansion
    By Kaziscate in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2016, 12:25 PM
  5. Newly Arrived Expansion VS Previous Expansion
    By Mrvili in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 11:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •