Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AL's problem NOW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default AL's problem NOW

I just realized the main reason pvp isn't fix and why most players prefer old AL than the current one.

-The items now has increased the price like top gears, 30m-100m and most players cant afford it, back then top gears is expensive but very affordable like pvp set is like 1m+ with legendary set, but other op items cost 1m-2m like para items etc.

-item range now is for
    Ex. Level 71 gears rogue
    Taint set 10m-25m
    Artifact 71 is 60m+
    But the Arcanite event came so good thing it came down thats progress.
    But the drop rate is LOW now so most players can't buy op items..only rich guys can buy, and thats the reason they stand above people in game
    -Items such as 50m+ should be LB vanities or very op and rare items in game like Frank set, Ice set, Red Balloons 200gl+ items
    Im a 2013 player so i saw the game moves from now and then.

-The SOLUTION is to increase and make the drop rate of items better on events or in farming for poor players or players that can afford little things can buy op items and items that can make them stand against op & rich players, this will fix problems such as PVP, PVE, FARMING ETC.

-This can bring back the old Arcane Legends meta having alote of items is just normal for the game progress but keep the items prices to a minimum just like the old days, im just worried that nowadays only rich people do pvp and stuffs.

-sts can still control the auction prices by increasing or decreasing the drop rate of items in maps and events.

I HOPE YOU READ THIS MESSAGE DEVS 😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Common man, 110art costs 8-25m depends on class. Its low enough for poor people to have it. Sts made a right thing. I saw a lot of activity now. And new names in tdm. It's impossible to make all people equally happy, because of awakes... Its a random thing. And its fair that platinum users have a bit advantage in al. They are the reason why this game is still running wild They deserve some benefits because of it for sure! Besides let me tell ya this: look at auc now you can have arc art 110 ebon weapon arc belt 71 and a lot of cool pets. Man even if you have not too much time on the game you still can have it eventually! I'm the person who bought Slag for 250 plat when there were only Slag and Glacian and two shark pets and nothing else! Now Slag costs 30-60k gold and what? And I'm happy that sts and community are still active and trying to make al better than before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

If poor can afford what rich can, then what's the point of being rich smh.

There are a lot of free-to-play rich players, they are rich cuz they invested a lot of time and played smart. Anyone can be rich as long as they try hard enough.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I still don’t understand why people still complaining? Things are already cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anil LK Joseph View Post

Me either. Greedy probably...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Browdy666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anil LK Joseph View Post

its still more or less around 100m for pvp tho, cheap for u guys doesnt mean its cheap for the newbies. jst like ebon, even if it dropped crazily, most of em still cant afford.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    its still more or less around 100m for pvp tho, cheap for u guys doesnt mean its cheap for the newbies. jst like ebon, even if it dropped crazily, most of em still cant afford.

"There are a lot of free-to-play rich players, they are rich cuz they invested a lot of time and played smart. Anyone can be rich as long as they try hard enough" I don't know the name of this person but actually a very wise opinion. Be thankful for what you have Don't like it? Then work harder and you will get it. Once all we were poor here. Its like an expensive car and cheap garbage. Tell him that you want to see equally prices and seller will lmao. There is a lot of moba games where everything free go there if you don't like al rules

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

1) PvP is inactive
    2) Invest more time to get better gear to compete against other players who have invested a lot of time or equal sum of money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Im not complaining about rich and poor i know the difference...my point is about comparing the past and present, and yes plat buyers always have the advantage, yeah i my self already invested 100m+ already by merch. Point is its much sweeter the old arcane way than now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Not like in the past you can go pvp with 1m gold and can even kill op twinks, now it will took like alote of armor awakes and op pets, gears just to go pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crosified as Cros View Post
    Im not complaining about rich and poor i know the difference...my point is about comparing the past and present, and yes plat buyers always have the advantage, yeah i my self already invested 100m+ already by merch. Point is its much sweeter the old arcane way than now
    May i asking you why? Me was 16 lvl mage then i saw Demon Expansion(dead city), then Pirate invasion, then we fought against God of North and finally i took a break when Shuyal expansion with Keshral arrived(lvl 36 i guess?). And i prefer the current version of al because for my point of view we have more options to develop our characters now than before. What makes you miss good old times? Maybe its just a nostalgiya?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Its not nostalgia really...i received alote of complains and notices to players getting bored already and im just trying to help sts make the players happy again, pvp is best way to pass boredom and get alote of action compare to pve, yes theirs alote of new options every update/expansion but most of those options doesn't allow players on pvp get it? Where not here just to make money but also for fun 🙂
    Im sure developers already working on it the way how they invest money and make players happy at the same time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Its not nostalgia really...i received alote of complains and notices to players getting bored already and im just trying to help sts make the players happy again, pvp is best way to pass boredom and get alote of action compare to pve, yes theirs alote of new options every update/expansion but most of those options doesn't allow players on pvp get it? Where not here just to make money but also for fun ��
    Im sure developers already working on it the way how they invest money and make players happy at the same time
    Hehe bored? Ok i see, as for options - no i can't see what stops them from playing pvp. Without pvp lb its impossible to see same activity as lvl 26 ctf back in time for example. Yes i think that you right and they are working on it for sure Personaly I'd like to see new pvp mode or ffa replacement. It is useless anyway. For now its only tdm/duel and sometimes ctf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

The game doesn't really feed 'EPIC' anymore, the story line is getting lame and not interactive.

Remember the Nordr expansion? That was literally the best expansion, I could really feel the cold when I was playing it, the story of Uller and how he died, finding Gleipnir, getting the shards from the tombstones etc.

Those days were good compared to now. Nowadays it's just gold farming, if STS can bring the expansion in the old way, the game might feel good again.

I still remember the time when we had to farm locks, legendary items, eggs, story line was more interactive and interesting.

I think it will be hard to go back to the old days since 100% luck is achievable, therefore farming items will be worthless.

#Nerfluck #Bringbackfarmingitems #good ol'days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    "There are a lot of free-to-play rich players, they are rich cuz they invested a lot of time and played smart. Anyone can be rich as long as they try hard enough" I don't know the name of this person but actually a very wise opinion. Be thankful for what you have Don't like it? Then work harder and you will get it. Once all we were poor here. Its like an expensive car and cheap garbage. Tell him that you want to see equally prices and seller will lmao. There is a lot of moba games where everything free go there if you don't like al rules
    im not talkin abt myself lol, i dont rly farm since all i do is buy plats for gold unless its event or m5-6 cus i rly like runnin maus, but because im also new ( i quited back in 2014, n i was a l23-28 pvper, ign hovenrock, pvtency, facelessblade, sadly my acc was hacked by my own guildie, i was only 17 i trust ppl easily. ) And i just started this game again 4 mnths ago from 0 gold n lvl 1, now my overall gold is around 200m-250m, and ive got all the gears i want, im talkin abt the newbies, cus i know the struggle of f2p players, tbh i wont be playin rn if it wasnt for plats, cant even survive 2 days without buyin plats when i just cameback, but i dont think its fair for them to farm 2-3 years just to be able to do decent in pvp, when plat spenders like us only need 3-5 months for maxed gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

im not talkin abt myself lol, i dont rly farm since all i do is buy plats for gold unless its event or m5-6 cus i rly like runnin maus, but because im also new ( i quited back in 2014, n i was a l23-28 pvper, ign hovenrock, pvtency, facelessblade, sadly my acc was hacked by my own guildie, i was only 17 i trust ppl easily. ) And i just started this game again 4 mnths ago from 0 gold n lvl 1, now my overall gold is around 200m-250m, and ive got all the gears i want, im talkin abt the newbies, cus i know the struggle of f2p players, tbh i wont be playin rn if it wasnt for plats, cant even survive 2 days without buyin plats when i just cameback, but i dont think its fair for them to farm 2-3 years just to be able to do decent in pvp, when plat spenders like us only need 3-5 months for maxed gears.

Wow, hacked you ? That's sad man... Anyway gl in event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I just realized the main reason pvp isn't fix and why most players prefer old AL than the current one.

-The items now has increased the price like top gears, 30m-100m and most players cant afford it, back then top gears is expensive but very affordable like pvp set is like 1m+ with legendary set, but other op items cost 1m-2m like para items etc.

-item range now is for
    Ex. Level 71 gears rogue
    Taint set 10m-25m
    Artifact 71 is 60m+
    But the Arcanite event came so good thing it came down thats progress.
    But the drop rate is LOW now so most players can't buy op items..only rich guys can buy, and thats the reason they stand above people in game
    -Items such as 50m+ should be LB vanities or very op and rare items in game like Frank set, Ice set, Red Balloons 200gl+ items
    Im a 2013 player so i saw the game moves from now and then.

-The SOLUTION is to increase and make the drop rate of items better on events or in farming for poor players or players that can afford little things can buy op items and items that can make them stand against op & rich players, this will fix problems such as PVP, PVE, FARMING ETC.

-This can bring back the old Arcane Legends meta having alote of items is just normal for the game progress but keep the items prices to a minimum just like the old days, im just worried that nowadays only rich people do pvp and stuffs.

-sts can still control the auction prices by increasing or decreasing the drop rate of items in maps and events.

I HOPE YOU READ THIS MESSAGE DEVS 😊

no, no, no, i want to say this won't happen talking about pvp it's difficult, why? if you want active PVT there is a lot to improve in the game and if the high drop rate will destroy everything if we get something special easily it will become bored, I know you are an old player and you should hope to let the past be a memory sweet, just enjoy the game and welcome to all about lucky day
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Let's face it, there's nothing to farm like there used to be. No eggs to farm, no crates, no gears..you can't count the gears in Maus.
    We used to farm Mali, Snaggletooth, Wrathjaw etc. We used to farm locks. Now it's all crafting and that's sent players secular with no teamwork. After all, you can craft alone.
    People farming jewels..alone. Players farming gold in esg are usually wearing speed sets and don't even give any thought to anyone else in there with them and most are miserable sods.
    I'm losing count of how many "sets" we have now and don't get me started on the maps.
    I enjoy Maus maps the most because I always manage to find someone to run with me but that's the only reason. It's long and dreary and so is the swamp.
    There's no story, that went long ago. Whoever heard of a medieval theme with robots for goodness sake? Jadis is quite cute until he steps on to his machine.
    It would be better if people could have the chance to craft an ordinary Nekro but that's impossible thanks to no undead vials. By the way.. why is the parchment quest still there? It's obsolete isn't it?
    There no point in a lot of the quests apart from aps.
    I'm just saying how it is and if it comes across as negative...that's not my fault.
    What brought this on you may ask. The lack of teamwork in the new event, that's what. People don't know what that is anymore because it's all about making gold and that's what's wrong with it all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

why do many players always want to go back to the past, you need Doraemon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Guys! Al evolved ok .. everything evolve and change eventually, we dont need to remember and hope sts go back in the time, we need devs let al evolve in the right way! Gold loot its part of the game now,we cant go back! And if u think about it, its a good thing, more players get gold and can gear! Ofc everything cost more because there is more gold, so nothing change tbh. Before all cheaper bit gold was hard to earn,now all higher but gold easier to make, as i see it its the same but more ppl can afford stuff. About famr items eggs etc, go play this wonderful event! Farm artifact and belt! Or craft arcanite egg i alrdy loot an artifact!