Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrible event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    it doesn't matter whether i'll get anything, it only matters whether i'm right or wrong. if you think i'm wrong - if you think that Most of the people will not stay empty handed, even if they play a lot - then i can explain/write more - why i say that the Big majority will not get something, that is so rare to be 5m+.

again, toxicity. why's that? just tell your opinion, don't attack.
    there're things in the event i like and there're things in the event i don't like. and i told them both. forum is for telling opinions. why should i be "crying"?
    I can assure u, that u r wrong, in 2 weeks most of players if they play will get something. And its about an arcane item we talking about, loots should be rare, if the loots was impossible then i would agree with u. Anyways who said that the event should give every player an arcane item? Its not this way it works, its a gambling u may get or not get, u can always buy its cheap many ppl getting .
    Ps i never meet any leech till now thankfully or i would get pissed .. 😅

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    I can assure u, that u r wrong, in 2 weeks most of players if they play will get something...
    Again,
    ...and for Most - it will not happen. Who they should blame then, if they played the event because they expected the arcane that they were told they will have?
    ,you?
    This is not maus, which is played by few hundred people, and i (and probably you) have seen most of the people we encounter.
    This is an event, and most(almost all) of the people i see are new for me. it's played by most of the people that play al, AT LEAST several thousand, far more likely - more than several tens of thousands. i don't know the exact numbers, a dev can help with that info. but i've read a dev said that the endgame players are only a small part of all of the AL's population. and the event is for ALL of them. (lower levels also play this event.)
    (only i, have more than 100 active endgame players just in my fl (you are one of them btw), and i'm Very picky (-have 340 unaccepted requests). 60 endgame friends online Right Now; and a lot comes online on other time).
    Do you imagine that it will be permitted that "only" 10 thousand arcane artifacts&belts to be produced? let alone 50 thousand arcanes? or more? no, they will probably be few hundreds, for the whole event - this is exactly because you are right that, these are arcane item we talking about, and loots will be rare. only for the lucky.
    Last edited by voidPtr; 06-03-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Im a lazy frog.. This event is new.. I think it's good.. Some people get lucky some don't.. Some events i get lucky others u don't.. I spent...many years playing this game..many years unlucky a few lucky years too. Be nice if people could...just ve happy and do their best to support their guilds and. Wow..actually do ...what many of us respectable players have done. Make lifetime friends..have laughs.. Great talks..fun memories.. Give..developers...ideas... Intellectual complaints that don't insult but actually build a better game..by critiquing things...in a respectful way.. Instead of constant greediness and ungratefulness.. Make Arlor Great Again... IGN Topfrog

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadElf View Post
    Getting an arcanite pet bonus? Yeah good luck getting 6k raw arc in 2 weeks without buying.
    U & me are friends so pt me or I will pt u. The more players with arc pets in the group the more chance for raw arc u get & more chance for better drops off boss.

As far as I me. I got belt and am about half way to crafting a pet. We still have over a week left...

So don't run random make pt with players that have an arc pet. It is key to making it worth the grind. See you in game my friend

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Allset; 06-03-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

No instant gold = bad terrible event

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Intelligents View Post
    The most terrible on this event its ppl like this one he follow me and take resource but he no collect why not *-*

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk
    Zuxie is my guildie and he told me that you called him "noob", "idiot", and "stupid" for no reason. That is why he didn't collect anything.

Any explanation why you called him those names before he quit gathering?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Zuxie is my guildie and he told me that you called him "noob", "idiot", and "stupid" for no reason. That is why he didn't collect anything.

Any explanation why you called him those names before he quit gathering?
    He pm me actually and yes i said idiot and only idiot not noob or anything more and i said it cause i play with him 2x on random team and 2x he afk on middle map and moved when boss killed now if u dont trust me u can pm other team player u can have ign on my screenshot

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Intelligents For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

He pm me actually and yes i said idiot and only idiot not noob or anything more and i said it cause i play with him 2x on random team and 2x he afk on middle map and moved when boss killed now if u dont trust me u can pm other team player u can have ign on my screenshot

What if he was collecting materials in the middle of the map instead of AFKing there? I'm sure there would be no point staying in the middle of the map to AFK when he could just stand in the starting area. Maybe you should try to see what's happening first instead of being rude right away.

And yes he AFKed for real after the other mage called him an idiot.

I'm not saying my guildie is an angel, but next time don't put other player's names in forums and talk stuff about them if you were rude too.
    Retired

11. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

What if he was collecting materials in the middle of the map instead of AFKing there? I'm sure there would be no point staying in the middle of the map to AFK when he could just stand in the starting area. Maybe you should try to see what's happening first instead of being rude right away.

And yes he AFKed for real after the other mage called him an idiot.

I'm not saying my guildie is an angel, but next time don't put other player's names in forums and talk stuff about them if you were rude too.
    Dont protect ur guild member bro and mage said him that cause he just afk and he said message like "more faster dog" and "thx love u slaves"... next time i take screen with message and see how this guys is toxic and no one insult him before he said that but he first going on middle and stay afk for wait boss so dont make drama with me but with him and i pm other team player before adding screenshot so i can

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Intelligents For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Dont protect ur guild member bro and mage said him that cause he just afk and he said message like "more faster dog" and "thx love u slaves"... next time i take screen with message and see how this guys is toxic and no one insult him before he said that but he first going on middle and stay afk for wait boss so dont make drama with me but with him and i pm other team player before adding screenshot so i can

As I said, I'm not saying my guildie is an angel, though I still think it's not good to be rude straight away. How can you be so sure he was AFKing and not gathering materials in a different area?

I will protect my guildie because you put a screenshot of him without any context and just told your part of the story. You didn't mention that you called him an "idiot" in the first post. And we already asked Vellfirex which is one of the guys in the screenshot, he says that no one called him a slave.

By the way, I'm not here to start drama, but I will defend my guildie because you're portraying him as an annoying player or a leecher or whatever, but you're not telling everyone the full story.
    Last edited by arcanefid; 06-04-2019 at 12:06 PM.
    Retired

15. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

As I said, I'm not saying my guildie is an angel, though I still think it's not good to be rude straight away. How can you be so sure he was AFKing and not gathering materials in a different area?

I will protect my guildie because you put a screenshot of him without any context and just told your part of the story. You didn't mention that you called him an "idiot" in the first post. And we already asked Vellfirex which is one of the guys in the screenshot, he says that no one called him a slave.

By the way, I'm not here to start drama, but I will defend my guildie because you're portraying him as an annoying player or a leecher or whatever, but you're not telling everyone the full story.
    How about faster dog? Lmao useless to repply more cause we cant change this guy he lie for all yes i said him idiot after kill boss cause he afk where the problem he can insult and tell me slave but i cant tell him idiot hum...

Last edited by Intelligents; 06-04-2019 at 12:34 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Intelligents For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I’ve been in a random map with Zuxie, he was rude, I left. Oh , he’s my guildie too. I wont pt with him again. ... update, Fid had me demoted for disagreeing and speaking the truth here. It’s ok for him to judge other ppl , publicly. I left High Society. Full of hypocrisy and “do as I say not as I do”.
    Last edited by Oakmaiden; 06-07-2019 at 01:40 PM.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

this complaint thread made me LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    The ones that annoy me are those who kill the boss quick whilst I'm still collecting. Best to form a party if you can, even better if it's a party of guildies. 
    I start collecting and killing along the outside of the field, moving in as I see the nodes remaining getting to be about where they would be for boss to pop. Haven't missed a boss since I started doing that. I also say 'boss' every time, just in case.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I start collecting and killing along the outside of the field, moving in as I see the nodes remaining getting to be about where they would be for boss to pop. Haven't missed a boss since I started doing that. I also say 'boss' every time, just in case.
    I'll try that.
    Actually, I'm more interested in collecting stuff now, I never loot things anyway.
    If I did loot something big I'd probably faint on the spot and I hate fainting.
    Thanks for replying. ☺️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I'll try that.
    Actually, I'm more interested in collecting stuff now, I never loot things anyway.
    If I did loot something big I'd probably faint on the spot and I hate fainting.
    Thanks for replying.
    Try gettng to know the minimap a bit more, its helpful in alot of situations, disregarding on pc tho considering the zoom out capacity. Its a hassle but it helps when you master it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

"cheap way of thinking"? why you insult... ,i'm not even sure who do you insult - me, thread maker or someone else.
    you think the same as me - that people can't make profit from this event. so why the toxicity? we assess the event the same.
    play the event if you find it enjoyable. and don't tell other people to enjoy "something", if they don't find "this thing" enjoyable, at the moment. people decide for themselves, what to enjoy.
    and for the record - i personally like the gathering, the longer time in maps. it's nice to have changes sometimes. as i said, what i don't like, is that reward "distribution" is luck based. for me - this is unfair.
    "you can still sell the arcanite materials" - you answered to that yourself - "If you really wanna earn gold, you can just jewel farm to earn 700k-1million gold per hour..." - meaning, don't play the event if you wanna make gold.
    Well if its not luck based, most prolly everyone could be able to get them similar to plat tier rewards or something, but that would greatly affect the rarity/prices of the items. ^^
    Gudluck earning if thats what u meant.

+skip it if u dont like the event, Simple.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    "All events are supposed to make you rich"
    This baffled me

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
    Its not always booty event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Again, ,you?
    This is not maus, which is played by few hundred people, and i (and probably you) have seen most of the people we encounter.
    This is an event, and most(almost all) of the people i see are new for me. it's played by most of the people that play al, AT LEAST several thousand, far more likely - more than several tens of thousands. i don't know the exact numbers, a dev can help with that info. but i've read a dev said that the endgame players are only a small part of all of the AL's population. and the event is for ALL of them. (lower levels also play this event.)
    (only i, have more than 100 active endgame players just in my fl (you are one of them btw), and i'm Very picky (-have 340 unaccepted requests). 60 endgame friends online Right Now; and a lot comes online on other time).
    Do you imagine that it will be permitted that "only" 10 thousand arcane artifacts&belts to be produced? let alone 50 thousand arcanes? or more? no, they will probably be few hundreds, for the whole event - this is exactly because you are right that, these are arcane item we talking about, and loots will be rare. only for the lucky.
    Meeeh, atleast they are not worth 100m+ anymore. No complains

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Again, ,you?
    Sts alrdy gave us a chance looting them without spending alot of plats.

dont be too greedy,I never looted any in my case but ill still rate this event 9/10 its not that bad every events have there own purposes.