Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Make the new guildhall buyable for 5000 plat?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    500 plat is only 300$, not much. 1700-> 3400 -> 5100.
    $270 technically but who's counting

QUOTE ME. I'm using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

I can't really understand why you wanna change the nature of this event. This guildhall is supposed to be the result of members cooperation, why need to ruin it with 5000 plats?

Many said it, it should be the result of guild teamwork and perseverance and if your guild can't really help you, if you are that rich to buy 5000 plats..why dont you just buy refined materials?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    I can't really understand why you wanna change the nature of this event. This guildhall is supposed to be the result of members cooperation, why need to ruin it with 5000 plats?

Many said it, it should be the result of guild teamwork and perseverance and if your guild can't really help you, if you are that rich to buy 5000 plats..why dont you just buy refined materials?
    We have been making the guild hall, we already spent over 40mil on the stuff. We make multiple guilds and we would like that guild hall for them. There is not going to be a way for anyone to make the guild hall after the event because materials will be used up due to a limited supply.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

My guild master won't care to spend 5000 plat on this guild hall, we have spent millions on materials and feel like we have gotten no where. Also what about the future, how are other guilds going to get access to this guild hall?
    This will probably happen at some point... I don't think STS will miss the chance to make money off this. But I do think they are giving us a chance to grind out for it.

I could be wrong but for STS this is more than a game it's a job & they have to pay the bills some how

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I bet we see this as a very rare drop in occupy windmoore ...
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I bet we see this as a very rare drop in occupy windmoore ...
    Please God no.

"QUOTE" ME. I'm using Tapatalk. "THANK" ME for a cookie ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzitz View Post
    1st of all we would like to thanks devs/sts for this wonderful event! It would be nice if the big circle with green is like an arena? (Like in fester)

Itzmebet
    Ph Soldiers

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk
    this is a sample of TEAM WORK since this is the event’s goal. Didn’t buy a single material. Pure farm. Most of the members are participating. If you can’t do it, just shush and don’t suggest things that can ruin the event’s purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gridlock140 View Post
    $270 technically but who's counting

1700 plat is $90?

Its $105 in UK >.< (£82.99)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gridlock140 View Post
    Any idea how much?

The fees are 1,250 gp, 2,500 gp and 5,000 gp for each crafting stage. It takes

6k raw arcanite
    30k crude fiber
    36k raw mineral
    42k crude oil
    96k raw wood
    =210k
    + 1 recipe

With 14 days, you'd need to farm 15k resources a day to meet the deadline. Averaging around 120 resources collected per run (not including random arcanite) a guild needs a minimum 125 runs a day. If just getting started with 8 days remaining, close to 220 runs a day are needed.

Paying for it outright. Averaging 100gp a basic resource and 3-5k per raw arcanite comes close to 85m, crafting costs included. This assumes a guild crafts them all from their lowest form. Purchased resources of higher quality pushes the price up, probably over 100m since you're paying for the convenience.

Shortage of arcanite will be the problem for most guilds. Probably best to get it early or be prepared to pay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    1700 plat is $90?

Its $105 in UK >.< (£82.99)
    $90 here in the states yeah lol.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

So spend over 200, to, 300$ for a Guild hall? That's dumb. The guild hall isn't nothing special

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

No. Reflect upon your failure and by next year make a guild that can handle such events.
    GMs crying about the crafting price and farming are just failures; You simply dont have what it takes - guild members that support you and gold to repay that support.

So stop blaming the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    No. Reflect upon your failure and by next year make a guild that can handle such events.
    GMs crying about the crafting price and farming are just failures; You simply dont have what it takes - guild members that support you and gold to repay that support.

So stop blaming the event.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...new-guildhall!
    1 We didn't fail, we made the gh.
    2 We are not crying, we got multiple guilds so we would like this guild hall in each one of them.
    3 Our main guild can handle the events we stay around #13-19 on lb.
    4 Where do you see me blaming the event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...new-guildhall!
    1 We didn't fail, we made the gh.
    2 We are not crying, we got multiple guilds so we would like this guild hall in each one of them.
    3 Our main guild can handle the events we stay around #13-19 on lb.
    4 Where do you see me blaming the event?
    LMAO
    Did I quote you or take your name in my comment?
    No need to respond to my comment if it doesn't apply to you, keep your drama to yourself, Ty.

Btw, this is what your main post says:
    "My guild master won't care to spend 5000 plat on this guild hall, we have spent millions on materials and feel like we have gotten no where"
    I interpret that as crying and failure. May be next time add the full context, you know the things you mention in your last post, it will save everyone's time xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

LMAO
    Did I quote you or take your name in my comment?
    No need to respond to my comment if it doesn't apply to you, keep your drama to yourself, Ty.

Btw, this is what your main post says:
    "My guild master won't care to spend 5000 plat on this guild hall, we have spent millions on materials and feel like we have gotten no where"
    I interpret that as crying and failure. May be next time add the full context, you know the things you mention in your last post, it will save everyone's time xD
    You commented on HIS thread with ur negative mindset so yes you were speaking to him, also u stated, and i quote "GMs crying about the crafting price and farming" which Encryptions did mention that his Gm spent millions on crafting materials which means u wrote what u wrote because of that statement too. Nobody was crying about anything, like encryption mentioned, we made the GH but we were only looking out for other guilds. Stop being negative and thinking about urself, im sure your guild (if u in one or even own one lol) doesnt have the gh yet skedaddle ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

We crafted it. It took quite a lot of gold to craft, time and patience. We aren't a huge guild so it was quite an achievement to finish it.
    It was a labour of love on my part because I don't like it. I prefer the Fleet Ship but each to their own and whatever floats your boat (pardon the pun).
    I hate the music, it clashes with the dance music, I can't stand the size and lack of furniture slots.
    In fact we can't use some of our sofas if they're near the walls and the green circle is painful to look at.
    I apologize to whoever designed it because it is good artwork, it's just not to my taste and I wouldn't choose it if it had been an option to buy with plat.
    That being said, the event was very good. I think more events involving teamwork would be a good thing, maybe not as expensive to craft though.
    Anyhow, that's just my opinion and it probably won't go down well with some folk but I'm too tired to care.
    Have a good morning, day, evening. 🙂.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    We crafted it. It took quite a lot of gold to craft, time and patience. We aren't a huge guild so it was quite an achievement to finish it.
    It was a labour of love on my part because I don't like it. I prefer the Fleet Ship but each to their own and whatever floats your boat (pardon the pun).
    I hate the music, it clashes with the dance music, I can't stand the size and lack of furniture slots.
    In fact we can't use some of our sofas if they're near the walls and the green circle is painful to look at.
    I apologize to whoever designed it because it is good artwork, it's just not to my taste and I wouldn't choose it if it had been an option to buy with plat.
    That being said, the event was very good. I think more events involving teamwork would be a good thing, maybe not as expensive to craft though.
    Anyhow, that's just my opinion and it probably won't go down well with some folk but I'm too tired to care.
    Have a good morning, day, evening. .
    I like the tavern looking one better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chronox View Post
    You commented on HIS thread with ur negative mindset so yes you were speaking to him,
    lol, first thing you should learn is how public forums work.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronox View Post
    i quote "GMs crying about the crafting price and farming" which Encryptions did mention that his Gm spent millions on crafting materials which means u wrote what u wrote because of that statement too. Nobody was crying about anything, like encryption mentioned, we made the GH but we were only looking out for other guilds. Stop being negative and thinking about urself, im sure your guild (if u in one or even own one lol) doesnt have the gh yet skedaddle ty
    Truth is bitter, isnt it? LMAO
    Not my problem if you are triggered by the truth, your response just suggest that my comment applies to you even though it was generic and mentioned GMs (plural). As I said before keep your drama to yourself no more justification is required.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

lol, first thing you should learn is how public forums work.

Truth is bitter, isnt it? LMAO
    Not my problem if you are triggered by the truth, your response just suggest that my comment applies to you even though it was generic and mentioned GMs (plural). As I said before keep your drama to yourself no more justification is required.
    cute how even on here ur tryna find relevance xD dont be a hater pls keep the drama you have in game ^^ toodles