Thread: Posting My Views and Suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Posting My Views and Suggestions

I see there are many players who got banned for violating the tos. Many of them are willing to come back game but the only thing that stops them is because of their account that got banned. I know they all did things that were against the tos. I think they all already suffered enough. You should give them a chance, they all want to come back but the thing that stops them is because of their main account is banned. Those players were really good.
    Here are some of my suggestions for people who do things against the tos, instead of banning them :

1) Why not just clear their golds/items from their inventory of people who buy and sell gold/items for rl money.
    2) Why not just mute player's chat for months instead of banning then for trash talking.
    3) Why not just make the player's account able to be opened only in one device if you find the sharing their account.
    4) Why not give a chance to people who ask for refund(Got Banned) by telling them to buy play again.

This should work better. There are many games, who grew and have many players. There are also people who do things against the tos but they don't ban their players forever. If they do, it will just last for a month or a year. Other games progress alot, have many players but why is Arcane legends stuck at 10m downloads from a longtime.
    Banned players already suffered enough and I don't think they will repeat what they did against the tos and got their account banned. Even if they do things against tos, I left some suggestions if they repeat again.

Hope this thread won't be removed and sts would consider my views and suggestions.
    This would be very helpful for sts, and hopefully old players would return game and pvp would be active.
    Or just remove free trade system because those players who really made this game active and fun are long gone now
    Every year game is dying more and more.

Thankyou

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stvength For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stvength View Post
    I see there are many players who got banned for violating the tos. Many of them are willing to come back game but the only thing that stops them is because of their account that got banned. I know they all did things that were against the tos. I think they all already suffered enough. You should give them a chance, they all want to come back but the thing that stops them is because of their main account is banned. Those players were really good.
    Here are some of my suggestions for people who do things against the tos, instead of banning them :

1) Why not just clear their golds/items from their inventory of people who buy and sell gold/items for rl money.
    2) Why not just mute player's chat for months instead of banning then for trash talking.
    3) Why not just make the player's account able to be opened only in one device if you find the sharing their account.
    4) Why not give a chance to people who ask for refund(Got Banned) by telling them to buy play again.

This should work better. There are many games, who grew and have many players. There are also people who do things against the tos but they don't ban their players forever. If they do, it will just last for a month or a year. Other games progress alot, have many players but why is Arcane legends stuck at 10m downloads from a longtime.
    Banned players already suffered enough and I don't think they will repeat what they did against the tos and got their account banned. Even if they do things against tos, I left some suggestions if they repeat again.

Hope this thread won't be removed and sts would consider my views and suggestions.
    This would be very helpful for sts, and hopefully old players would return game and pvp would be active.
    Or just remove free trade system because those players who really made this game active and fun are long gone now
    Every year game is dying more and more.

Thankyou

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

Ok so I don't really agree with you on most of the points, but what I do agree on, is that permanent bans are stupid. I mean it's okay if they gonna ban you for 6 months or even 1 year but that's long enough imo. Not being able to use an account I've created and worked so hard on just because I let other people play on it is in my opinion pretty unfair. And I don't specify this on account sharing, I think 1 year bans are enough time to think about what you've done wrong. And yes I don't ask to get my stuff back but atleast keeping my account would be fair imo.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antispace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes true ,it should not permanent ban because of money time and effort , i agree on 3mos or 6mos or a year ban depending the weight of the violations committed. jah bless

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roji For This Useful Post: