Thread: Suggestions from a very active player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Suggestions from a very active player.

Hello! This is Shadowsnyperx again wondering if I might make a few suggestions. Firstly, would a slightly different symbol for guild masters be a good idea? Like the little brown or blue symbol next to a person's name could be green, symbolizing somebody holding the position of guild master. Next, would in game moderators be a good idea? Not like Star Guards, but people who actively jumped from game to game making sure players are having a good experience. These people would double as a way for STS to get feedback from the "horse's mouth" so to speak. Lastly, I think developers should try to get online more often so they can interact with their fan base/players more often, plus this would allow more Star Guards to be chosen, because from my perspective, very few people are getting the recognition they deserve. Thanks for reading this and I hope you'll at least consider my suggestions. If you need anything explained or need to contact me, e-mail me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

guild/
    sounds like a decent guild addition, rank amenities in general are the future!

moderators/
    been suggested, way back GoA were thought to be sorta-ish peacekeepers (it is just a reward title), but it has been clarified that STS has no intention of making a official player-mod (cue reference, look at #6... lol @ cracked articles...)

developers/
    they ARE in game often actually, mostly doing detective work on bugs and scammers i believe. once caught JustG in his Boomer char busting someone. too bad that character is too widely known... i promptly called in a mass party and G sheepishly had to admit it was not totally incognito. xD
    i think they simply use a few unknown chars for regular work/play.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arterra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

The purpose of the blue/brown symbol is to let you know who is in your guild and who isn't...
    Most people use the full guild names though, it's much easier and you see the other guild names instead of just a sea of brown circles.
    Making a green one would just be confusing.

Player mods will never happen. People already let Star Guard rank go to their head...give them even more power and it's game over. Every day players can't be trusted with that much responsibility. They'll become nervous about losing their rank and become super-mods, answering every slightly off post with rule quotes and "please do not X" and policing blackstar. Eventually they'll get on everyone's nerves...and problems arise.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I think Art got it exactly right. Both game moderators and developers activity fall into one, IMO.

The devs playing on secret alts are the game moderators

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I like the idea of the GMs being identifiable. I dont know about the whole symbol thing, but what about when you view the player it could say "GM" under where the guild name is displayed.

Infinite Union-Officer Click here to join
    Trixie-Rogue/ Trixietoo-Sorcerer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to trixie For This Useful Post: