Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
Hi Legends! We've heard your feedback that new Legends in the game could use some more attention. We agree! We're looking into some improvements to the new user experience, and we want to hear from YOU. We have a few questions below, but if you have other feedback outside of these, we want to hear it all! What do you think...

• What improvements would you like to see to the new user experience?

• What did you find the most difficult when you were first starting out?

• What would have made it easier to:
    - Connect with other people in game?
    - Level up and collect good gear?
    - Figure out the content (getting through the maps, events, etc.)?

• What did you really like as a new player? What went well?

Thanks a million for helping us to make Arlor better for all!

-Remiem

So I'm not a new player but I just started playing again after being gone for a few years. All the gear I have is old and antiquish and im trying to price and sell it on the market. One thing I would like to suggest, and Im not quite sure why this hasnt been implimented yet, but I would like to be able to sort gear and weapons in the auction by class.

I constantly run in to the issue of not being able to sort out the other classes when looking at higher level gear for my own class, or when trying to price an item to sell that is not part of my class. unchecking the "usable only" box mixes in all other classes in the search results when I still only want to search one class.

just my two cents.

Take Care,

The Makeits