Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Player Experience Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

voice chat pliss,it's hard to type while farming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mycerooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

make dungeon or map that can access 100 people or more, that also the mobs minie or boss unlimited respawn.
    we access that map for twice a week or thrice. so the newbie can easily level up and farm with op player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Would be very helpful for new players to have free xp boost so leveling up is easier! I think the best thing for me was joining a guild since they help me run maps and stuff so it is pretty great!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello guys o know there is no place to be thread like this but i need some help, so im returning player from 2012 my name is aquatika i was in trinity knights guild, i search for people to play with or just chat if you interested or maybe even you are from those times just add me ingame or shoot a pm, peace and have a good day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It would be really helpful if AL could tell you the commands you can use because I didn’t know how do talk in guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

These are some thoughts for "Pocket Legends" QOL(game improvement) - 1) For events if you could add a timer that counts down once a single player enters the starting circle so a full party is not needed and this will make it so you don't have to host private games with friends or solo. 2) Stash interface update to allow taking/stashing multiple items at once. Possibly add a search option in stash or since it is now alphabetical maybe just add a scroll bar to quickly jump to bottom of stash? 3) For players under cap if you could add high xp orb (2.5k, 5k, 10k, 20k) rewards to final blessings to help with progression. ------------------Once I find out if this is the proper place to share these things I will think of others that me and a friend have debated in past! -Heineke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Connecting with other people in the game:

Improved in-game communication tools such as chat channels, guild systems, or social features to facilitate player interactions.
    Matchmaking systems for finding groups or parties for cooperative gameplay.
    Leveling up and collecting good gear:

Clearer progression paths and tutorials for new players to understand how to level up and acquire better equipment.
    Balancing game mechanics to provide meaningful rewards and incentives for progression.
    Figuring out the content:

Enhanced in-game guides or tutorials to help players navigate maps, understand events, and discover new content.
    On-screen indicators or markers to highlight important objectives or points of interest.
    As a new player, you appreciated the overall quality and availability of the game on various platforms, particularly on mobile devices.

Keep in mind that these suggestions are general and may vary depending on the specific game and its mechanics. Game developers constantly strive to enhance the new user experience, and they often gather feedback from players to improve their games.

If you have any specific game in mind or need further assistance, feel free to provide more details, and I'll do my best to help.

---------------
    Khuong Tieu My - đá gà trực tiếp thomo hôm nay

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

It's hard to collect things, we can't get slots. because you removed it from token purchase. i hope you have PLANS FOR US NEW PLAYERS.
    any event or something where we can get slots?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

super nicee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If you guys really cared about new players ...
    You would not remove slots from token vendors and push not one but THREE plat sinks
    (really guys, 75 plat for 25 crates?? Why am I wasting 50 plat here again?)
    Specifically designed to hurt players who were using real life investments to make money in game and use that money to make more, thus keeping them afloat .

At the same time, free to play players are now completely helpless. Literally.
    At the whim of whenever devs decide a next update. This entire situation is ridiculous.

I'm about to ask for all of my money back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default New Player... About to Leave forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkauna99 View Post
    You would not remove slots from token vendors and push not one but THREE plat sinks
    Specifically designed to hurt players who were using real life investments to make money in game and use that money to make more, thus keeping them afloat .

At the whim of whenever devs decide a next update. This entire situation is ridiculous.

It's been two weeks. I'm still playing.
    I can be patient, but I won't be silent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkauna99 View Post

Should've at least left the story token vendor as is.....sigh
    This is really sad for new players....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PappiChulo69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Can You bring back the Slots in vendors the game isn't getting new players because someone who never played this game before wouldn't want to spend money on a game they dont even know that dosnt make sense also the old players will quit eventually making less players to play Arcane wich means Less $$$ and game close.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeBiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PappiChulo69 View Post
    Should've at least left the story token vendor as is.....sigh
    This is really sad for new players....

Alexa this is so sad pls play Despacito

Bumping for free slots back update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It seems players of equal level are always able to walk faster through a map than me, even when they are not using a speed elixer... I always struggle to keep up. What do I need to change??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default U are killing the game

Hi, this is my first post i started to play along time ago when like lvl21 was lax lvl the games has advanced alot from there.

I realised a thing when i started a new character this week rhat the level up ingame is destroyed (this was a HC char)

Quests gives very low xp and mobs only 1 this becomes extremelt difficult since the esrly levels up to like 71 u have to play almost solo without a guild guilds only take in 81, this meant that i had to solo rooks best at level 9 with almost 1k pve kills i think thats to hard.

I think u kill the game bcs of the level became so hard i undertand its bcs of seasonal leaderbord runners but it kills all new player it goes to slow like lvl 81 is few years away since daily xp quest is divided by 10 in xp reward noone will play solo and just farm xp bot able to play event for years. Just my opinions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I think that there are not enough new players first you need to attract more of them by making pubs so they don’t feel lonely playing alone.

I think that it is hard to find an updated leveling tuto and new players are dropped into Arlor without no much guideline. I saw some introduction quests for charging skills but that’s all I could see. Maybe add some skill respect quests, joining a guild, using all type of potions and trading aswell because they are other fundamentals that are hard to understand but really useful especially joining a guild to find some carry.

Some maps were traumatising for me because I levelled alone most of the time: glinstone, forgotten citadel, festerfang, verdan. I required so much carry to pass those maps. And I was gifted an ebon shield to complete fester and verdan. And I had to farm some event and got lucky loots to afford skull aegis and ebon armor for a better leveling.

The power spike of the zodias was so big that I felt weak af. I just skipped all zodias dailies before I got 81, except when I got carried because I couldn’t kill a single mob.

I used to do all the dailies after i saw a vidéo i didn’t know that xp bonus affect the xp you receive from quests.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Let me make this very simple even a toddler can understand. No new Players Means Old players die out and game dies .............. Comprehendo?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

woah nice thread