Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
Hi Legends! We've heard your feedback that new Legends in the game could use some more attention. We agree! We're looking into some improvements to the new user experience, and we want to hear from YOU. We have a few questions below, but if you have other feedback outside of these, we want to hear it all! What do you think...

• What improvements would you like to see to the new user experience?

• What did you find the most difficult when you were first starting out?

• What would have made it easier to:
    - Connect with other people in game?
    - Level up and collect good gear?
    - Figure out the content (getting through the maps, events, etc.)?

• What did you really like as a new player? What went well?

Thanks a million for helping us to make Arlor better for all!

-Remiem
- Add a Discord app integration to the game.
- I suggested this before but it just wasted away as no one saw, Guild events should be an official thing with in game mechanics that GMs can host.
- A guild vault for things like the Collosal gh (this was a great idea the new gh being crafted through teamwork) but 3 problems all the crafting ended up being left to GMs & officers.
- Maybe a guild craft could be a thing which can be upgraded so up to 500 things can be crafted at a time in the guild craft vault.
- More advertising of the actual game on social media; YouTube, Facebook, Tapjoy, Iron source, Twitter idk lol any kind of advertising would help.
- Also there should be legendary chests up to the previous lvl cap before the current lvl cap, so it would he 66 for now. These gears would be just strong enough to run the maps but shouldn't discourage players from going for the actual strong gears at endgame, so they should focus on improving their gears.
- Another main thing I noticed was how many new players don't realize how important upgrading your items with jewels is. Possibly add a new feature to the game where players are rewarded for completing tasks like putting jewels in their gears every time they hit a lvl cap.

Sorry for the blabbering and if any of it makes sense would he awesome if some of it gets implemented

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk