Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Player Experience Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AnUserNameShouldBeHere View Post
    Looks like you are one of those billionaires, only think of your own profit and no one else's

sent from the moon
    Its not about gold.

Take it this way, every country have their own national treasures which were priceless or some are being sold but in good amount of cash, its just like AL those old stuff were AL's history.

And what's the issue with the rich people hoarding or having them?, respect them they worked hard for it, if you want one, grind for it.

Don't use STS to grant your envious intention.

P.S. I don't own such expensive stuff, the reason why I'm speaking out for them, because it is the right thing.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Spent some time thinking about this one.....
    Bring in a system where high lvl ppl can help lower levels and get something for it, something like a sponsor system, idk how to do it but it, create something that can get old timers helping new guys. This will create game community and also help friendships to form in a multi level way. Also add more money sinks, the addition of gold loot destroyed the economy and it impossible for f2p to compare with p2p. Devs plz read this, love you bye!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

This game needs a easy way to find/apply/join guilds.
    World will be a better and peaceful place if people learn to appreciate the difference in opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draxxerr View Post
    Spent some time thinking about this one.....
    Bring in a system where high lvl ppl can help lower levels and get something for it, something like a sponsor system, idk how to do it but it, create something that can get old timers helping new guys. This will create game community and also help friendships to form in a multi level way. Also add more money sinks, the addition of gold loot destroyed the economy and it impossible for f2p to compare with p2p. Devs plz read this, love you bye!
    One way to encourage high level players to help low level players is to introduce new achievement points when helping x-amount of lv 1–10 players, x-amount of lv 11-21 Players, etc., or maybe some nice titles to be acknowledged as a helper.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Every zone should give more xp, right now festerfangs suck with their missions since you receive only 2k xp or less in each mission. buff it to 5k so the lvl up is easier. Nerf the xp cap pls. 60k+ xp is TOO much!!! I know plenty of players that literally stopped playing because the xp cap was too high. Especially between lvl 56 and 66 the struggle begins. Tindrin and shuyal xp missions are all right for the levels that are supposed to be there , but Festerfang/rengol/ and glinstone missions are pretty bad. Let xp elixirs give 100% xp more. Bring back K3 and outpost/kraag tombs. Add more pets that have xp buff. Let lvl 76 players "farm xp" This idea is pretty nice since some players are already done with lvl up but they run valley and "waste" xp. They could get 1 2,000 xp chest for 2,000 so literally trade the xp they farmed into chest that low lvl players could use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Funpikkk View Post
    Every zone should give more xp, right now festerfangs suck with their missions since you receive only 2k xp or less in each mission. buff it to 5k so the lvl up is easier. Nerf the xp cap pls. 60k+ xp is TOO much!!! I know plenty of players that literally stopped playing because the xp cap was too high. Especially between lvl 56 and 66 the struggle begins. Tindrin and shuyal xp missions are all right for the levels that are supposed to be there , but Festerfang/rengol/ and glinstone missions are pretty bad. Let xp elixirs give 100% xp more. Bring back K3 and outpost/kraag tombs. Add more pets that have xp buff. Let lvl 76 players "farm xp" This idea is pretty nice since some players are already done with lvl up but they run valley and "waste" xp. They could get 1 2,000 xp chest for 2,000 so literally trade the xp they farmed into chest that low lvl players could use.
    Having quests give more xp will not be good. Leveling is so easy now with these quests with xp, you can get from lv1-lv50+ in under 2hrs, back then leveling up is something players don't get easily, it usually takes days and maybe even weeks to increase one level, players need to grind maps over and over just to get tons of xp but with quests with xp it got so much easier to level up. Adding more xp to the quests will be a bad idea, it'll just remove the fun in leveling up.

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think you did not understand the idea. In my opinion the quests in tindrin are nice and ok for new players since Xp from Nordr quests is risin.
    Nordr Quest= 600xp-400xp
    Kelys quest= 600xp
    Tindrin quest= 800 xp

But Festerfangs/Glinstone and rengol quests are the same the xp amount isnt change, duh its actually lowered for festerfang. I dont know what is "fun" in killing mobs12 hours without good loot. If you like lvl up-ing so much you can make new account everyday bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+ dont talk about old days because there was always full pt in every map so it was easy and fun but now you need to grind solo from lvl 1 to lvl 61 Since everybody is on high lvls now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Events with bosses lik: Winter, lovecraft and goblin aren't balanced for new players since these bosses have a lot of hp and dmg. I once played on my rogue on lvl 41 and it was pretty hard to kill boss with full party. The new players should have fun too. We all know that events are the best in this game. So if you want new players to stay you need to balance the event-boss system. It is pretty hard to find a pt for new players too. It's impossible to kill bosses alone. And don't tell me that they need to farm xp or be better at faming
    Not everybody plays 12 hours a day. + remove platinum lvl up because like you see you can destroy your game with a single lvl up to lvl 71 instantly-kit. When I played this game when the lvl cap was 41 it ws much easier to kill the boss, but now lvl 41 sucks at events with special bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We want more farm pve because pve now is hard to farm thanks you

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Keep it up im doing this for unlocking thread lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

And make another gold loot map valley maps are too hard, and new players can't farm this, only players with op gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I am playing AL for almost 5 years and I wonder if sts would put AL in Nintendo switch?? probably nice idea? or idk. hmmmm thanks for feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Tbh the best thing for the game right now would be alot MORE (like 4-5x more) story quests n quests NPC's so people can lvl up & get more into the story & lore, I noticed how much more it entices new players and of more players can reach end game within a few days the game won't die. Furthermore it'll increase activity at later levels meaning more items & stuff being bought/sold henceforth making players more inclined to spend money on plats. That's my 50 cents

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

excuse me to the honorable game owner ... I would like to ask to add a slot house to 500 slot ... I am very limited with only 300 slot ... I beg you very much ...thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Again Seirian egg in store for 1750 plat ..please sts...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

From what I have see. I believe you must make a new category of rewards like
    1) if the player goes to 57 lvl with no legendary equipment (except the bound items and loot it) (gold reward)
    2) if the player never was getting help from higher lvl players (4 lvls and above). (Gold reward)
    3) if the player never by items from auction house legendary or higher type (only pets and not arcane or heroic)(gold reward)
    4) if the player never buy vanitys and cosmetics. [(Bound full set reward 57 lvl ) and a bound legendary artifact with little luck,gold loot and color effect
    The rewards will taken after complete all tasks.

Is very easy to lvl up to 41 lvl .
    So the real fight begins from 42 and up .
    From 42 till 57 lvl is not so super hard but this I tell you, will make the new players to know that keep your gold makes
    you rich
    And play with your lvl players is better from call your super strong high lvl players to clean the map for you
    Last edited by Mitsooos; 03-11-2020 at 06:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    From what I have see. I believe you must make a new category of rewards like
    1) if the player goes to 57 lvl with no legendary equipment (except the bound items and loot it) (gold reward)
    2) if the player never was getting help from higher lvl players (4 lvls and above). (Gold reward)
    3) if the player never by items from auction house legendary or higher type (only pets and not arcane or heroic)(gold reward)
    4) if the player never buy vanitys and cosmetics. [(Bound full set reward 57 lvl ) and a bound legendary artifact with little luck,gold loot and color effect
    The rewards will taken after complete all tasks.

Is very easy to lvl up to 41 lvl .
    So the real fight begins from 42 and up .
    From 42 till 57 lvl is not so super hard but this I tell you, will make the new players to know that keep your gold makes
    you rich
    And play with your lvl players is better from call your super strong high lvl players to clean the map for you
    This is basically the concept of hardcore mode and we ready have that ingame *.*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I know that is for the hardcore but if you die in normal you just use ankhs or start from the beginning of the map.
    You not die permanently like the hardcore
    I thought when we talked about new players we talk about new email account and not just new characters created by old accounts!
    Last edited by Mitsooos; 03-11-2020 at 09:22 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lightbulb A long feedback but i put together what many player think

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hi Legends! We've heard your feedback that new Legends in the game could use some more attention. We agree! We're looking into some improvements to the new user experience, and we want to hear from YOU. We have a few questions below, but if you have other feedback outside of these, we want to hear it all! What do you think...

Hi Spacetime Studios,

dont understand the critic wrong. I just want to help. Sometimes i write a little to hard i think but all in all i speak for many players.

• What improvements would you like to see to the new user experience?

I think to get new levels is quite too long.

• What did you find the most difficult when you were first starting out?

I think nowadays its hard to find out what to buy and at what level wich Equipment is useful.
      A small Guide or a overall Itemlist would be great. How to find that etc. I think because of all the Gold loot Items it would be better to raise the amount of Gold for Platinum. Just for the Balance. Many starters would boost earlier. Nowadays 10m for around 100 bucks is to much i think. Some plr already controll the market with hundred of millions, maybe billions.

• What would have made it easier to:

- Connect with other people in game?

I think connecting with people is fine. Just a few "fair" Guild events would be nice to get something good together with the guild. It binds the plr a little bit more.

- Level up and collect good gear?

Yes, but be carefull. Good Items to come trough the levels are okay, but the OP Items should still be hard to get. But not 40-100 hours doing the same. Around 20 is okay. Also it is frustrating to keep up with the high level plr. Youre almost alone, with no good gear. 2015 for example all work together but there the level gap was not so high. Nowadays farming alone to lvl 76 is frustrating and i think the most give up on that. When you reach lvl 76 you have no gear and no clue what is good or bad. Then you have to buy Plat for 2k bucks to be a good player. Not everyone take that way.

- Figure out the content (getting through the maps, events, etc.)?

The Mapdesign is good. The Event are Great. The Pets are wonderful, but too much.

• What did you really like as a new player? What went well?

- The trade is one of the best things. You have a lot to do and find out.

Fazit:

I think a new Arcane legends would be great. The most can be the same or similar, but i would like to see more fresh Ideas, like a Card Game. Players can collect cards. Perhaps with the Pets or weapons. Just one idea. After 5 years pause i feel like the game stand on the same level. Many people leave the game with me these times for the same reason. Pls make some more stuff tradeable. Like my Leaderboard Banner Halloween 2015. The Vanity is tradable but the banner not. It would be a nice Item for a hard job doing the leaderboard. But it frustrated me when i saw it is not tradeable.

I played this game active for a Year. The Reason i quit was that the game was simply always the same. Always the same attacks (I wish a better/deeper Skill System)and the same Map for a long time. I know a lot is added but it is was like one "Area" per Year. So what i can do trough the year? "Just 100 Hour Crafting Quests and after i get the item some items are still better"

The Events and Eventloot was nice. I run some leaderboards and did well. Some good ideas added with the time but nowadays i think its just to chaotic. Recipe for a recipe for a recipe and someone decided it cost 5m and the other one sell it for 60m because of "Enchanced Syrillex Paracelsus Mind Stone is craftet on".
      I think also the gold controll is out of order. A few player controll the market and the limited items. Idk how to solve that problem. Maybe Reskin some expensive things. Prestige Items to buy directly from Spacetimestudios. Idk.

A small reset and i would play every leaderboard. Just a reset.
      I know some plr are there since 2012 but i think it can be a more bigger/better that it actually is.

This is truely one of the best mobile game of all time but i know that when you (spacetimestudios) take a big invest it will be payed off.

Its just my personal intense.

Thank you for read this long letter.

Best regards

- Natsusempai

Thanks a million for helping us to make Arlor better for all!

-Remiem
    No problem at all