forgot to add the main thing that i was thinking, when was leveling up many years ago.
it was hard to find people to run with, very often i was solo cause noone joined, and i was thinking - this game is Not meant to be run solo. it's far easier when there're other people (the same level) to help. Why the mobs are not easier (with less hit points) when there're less then 4 people in map? this is how diablo worked, i was thinking. in fact, the game "forces you" to find/have 4 people on the same level (because if pt has different levels is again not good) - and this not only very hard - in practice it is impossible for beginners to find 3 other on the same level.
i think i saw suggestions for higher level to "level up" a lower level - which is probably how things often happens (,it seems easier). But this is Not how the things should be. The beginners should Play this game, to like it. The way it's intended to be played (,and not to look for workarounds). And they can't play it, in pt of 4 same level. can't find the people.
Make the game playable(enjoyable) by less then 4 same level people. new "mode" or something, that only maybe working for lower levels if needed, i don't know. or think up something else. but lower levels now surely don't enjoy the game like the endgame players, that can easily find pt.