Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Player Experience Feedback Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

hello again guys, been a while Hi Gman and cinco.

After playing all the Spacetime games for quite a long time. (Was kinda on a break) and seeing other mobile games die (yes many were sunset in my time gone) I wanna help this game and becuse ive invested lots of time here i would like to start.....

IM LOST!!!!!!!! & the Goal is retention for new players

I'm lost even with my lv 61 Ghost character. progressing through levels now seem harder as navigation and other levels hit a pay wall when i hit Graveyard/mausoleum. This actually forced me to quit. As i couldn't keep up with new events and areas catered to other players.

This also slows my progress to a grinding halt. I want to come back, truly i do but as it stands now i have to do the "grave grind" before other levels open up and the events are long gone for those level caps.

Levels 1-61 are really open ended and direct, so the beginning levels are ok, "after being redone a few times in the course of AL history".

if you want starting players to start and stay playing levels 61-71...ect are the most how i say...discombobulated to say it nicely for a mobile game. I know competition is fierce at end game and with all the PvP and guild competition, but this is for starting players to feel like they have a chance.

one key aspect to doing later levels and starting new, is team building with little to no friends. levels do need to cater to newer accounts but also not "One Shot" levels as Legends games tend to do. This isnt dark souls, but sure seems like it.

many do like the friend aspect to AL, but shouldn't be a driving force (as many finish and dropout from lack of motivation) as high end players have already completed many prerequisite from the events as newer players wont really experience the gratification of moving onto the new areas. (like gathering items for a world total), if those events are done and wont come back, then the barrier should also be removed.

Subscription service (ive played many games in my break)
    This might be a hard pill to swallow, but we need to keep this game alive and might devalue plat...but really AL would benefit from a "innovative"
    experience and who said anything about doing it with a daily plat intake . One example is hints or additional secrets only available to sub holders, additional moneys (gold) additional daily summons or have the inn keeper for a "Trial pet" summon for as along as the sub is active (this includes arcane pets..and new "just made up" JEWEL pets ruby, quartz, sapphire, diamond only available to sub holders).

anyway just my ¢.02

nice to see remium back.
    ya'll have a good day.
    Last edited by octavos; 08-13-2019 at 02:18 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos