Well.. The following are the list(imo) :
1. The character creation is a bit lacking. The game needs to be attractive when starting out. I mean, i like mmorpg games and most of the games i started playing should have a variety of uniqueness in terms of the characters(which is also my comeplete opinion, but i also know that its not only me). Like atleast having a male and female version of each classes.
2. There are not enough instruction or introduction to the wolrd of Arlor. Many of my friends who started playing arcane legends but stopped after a few hours of playing it are because they do not know what to do or how to progress through the game.
3. The gears and pet eggs dropped in early game are practically useless even the legendaries are super useless. There are too many common or rare equipments dropped which arent uses by 98% of the players. The excitement in getting a mythic gears or eggs or something similar in the early game is very precious and it made a person wants to play the game more. So i think there should be a lower level of mythic gears which can be farmed easily ranging from lvl 11-35 or something(well i meant it should be rarer than most gears dropped in the early game but can be obtained) like having 2-5% chance of getting them from bosses of low levels. I dont know if they should be tradeable or stashable though.
4. Same as the above point. I think vanities, simple vanities should be given out more frequently(which are bound to the characters) maybe from achievements, quest or some craftable through simple means. where the components are farmed through the maps of arlors. These simple tasks and stuffs will hold players in the game.
5. Having said all that i think there should be a book/guidebook listing all crafting recipes and wjere to find them, list of all commands used in the game like /g to talk to guild chat or some sort or some tips advertising the auc (because the first time i started out i didnt know that there was an auc and thought the game is merely for people spending real money,i thought i couldn't progress without spending money which makes me delete the game) and many more. Maybe buy the book using story token for 60/50/30/20/idk tokens or something which will help players through their journey in Arlor.
6. When starting out most people had to solo through all the maps, idk why but i think there are too many rooms for the maps, maybe decreasing the numbers of rooms will help people to run a map with many more random players, meet more people have more friends which will help in enjoying the game more and more.
7. Pvps should be more awarding. I mean like betting gold or items before pvp-ing. I think these will help revive the pvp more and these would help the new players getting excited for the game. Make them want to level up by increasing the gold cap or item levels as you level up. This will help all the pvps including the arenas and all to have more active pvp players the guild battleground is not enough. And these changes will not only benefit the new players but also all the players . Hehe..
Well i guess there are many more but it will be too long(its already super long).. So these are some of my opinions.. Thank you.. No salt please ahaha

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk