Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
i'm against bringing back old gear.
bringing it back serves no purpose - it's expensive because it's rare. if not rare - it will be cheap, so no point of having it anyway.
besides, old gear is for me what's really makes arcane legends, well, "arcane".
so against it, unless Absolutely everything old is brought back. Leader-board vanities included. This for me will 'reset' AL to the start, which for me is bad. (-i mean, what's the point of having something, when it can be 'reset' at any given time).
but anyway. if someone is going to be scrwed, it's only fair that Everyone that has old gear to be scrwed. and not just "few, selected ones".

what i think, would Really help new players: the game is hard for new players, because it's complex and big, and even experienced players don't know a lot of things that would've helped them, if they knew them. i'm sure this is true for me, and i play many years. so giving new players "useful information" as much as possible, would help them a lot. (as mentioned upwards, a lot of things can be done a Lot easier and faster, if only people Knew how to do it.)
i think i saw a suggestion for a "guide" messaging pm-s - this sounds ok. also saw a suggestion for improving(detailing) descriptions - also good. in short - add as much more Information (about game) as possible, everywhere. best - directly in the game (,especially for the beginners). if not possible - in forum.
Looks like you are one of those billionaires, only think of your own profit and no one else's

sent from the moon