Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Player Experience Feedback Thread

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

i'm against bringing back old gear.
    bringing it back serves no purpose - it's expensive because it's rare. if not rare - it will be cheap, so no point of having it anyway.
    besides, old gear is for me what's really makes arcane legends, well, "arcane".
    so against it, unless Absolutely everything old is brought back. Leader-board vanities included. This for me will 'reset' AL to the start, which for me is bad. (-i mean, what's the point of having something, when it can be 'reset' at any given time).
    but anyway. if someone is going to be scrwed, it's only fair that Everyone that has old gear to be scrwed. and not just "few, selected ones".

what i think, would Really help new players: the game is hard for new players, because it's complex and big, and even experienced players don't know a lot of things that would've helped them, if they knew them. i'm sure this is true for me, and i play many years. so giving new players "useful information" as much as possible, would help them a lot. (as mentioned upwards, a lot of things can be done a Lot easier and faster, if only people Knew how to do it.)
    i think i saw a suggestion for a "guide" messaging pm-s - this sounds ok. also saw a suggestion for improving(detailing) descriptions - also good. in short - add as much more Information (about game) as possible, everywhere. best - directly in the game (,especially for the beginners). if not possible - in forum.
    Last edited by voidPtr; 06-04-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Here's my two cents worth and opinions on struggles for new players
    - Levelling Up, especially post level 40. Having to solo certain maps was difficult without a party. Its great if you can join a helpful guild but without that you are relying on being able to solo or random players joining a map. I dont know if its possible but one idea is to be able to "hire" help. Some sort of computer controlled party who can help you without relying on real world players randomly joining your zone or taking pity on you
    - Difficulty in getting gold - It's been mentioned before on this thread but its so hard to get gold. All the good gear is soooo expensive and is a real turn off for new players. Sure you can grind away for months on end but few people will do that with such limited returns
    - Lack of support post level 40 - It would appear things like the chest players got when they levelled up to boost their gear stopped around level 40. And as the game kept expanding the point support did not stopped. Suggest continuing support until players reach higher levels. Or add other benefits such as accelerated xp or gold gain.
    - Story line lost its way - I love the story line in this game but it started to get very loose as you progress through the later zones. At then the Twilight expansion lost me completely. I had no idea how to progress the story, and what to do was not clear at all. Add to that you needed a bed which is really expensive if you guild doesnt have one (though a new player never would have known to think of that) and you couldnt fight the final boss after you reach a certain level. Why would you do that!!!! Any further expansions should have a good story, make it clear to follow etc
    - Lack of drops of good gear - Drop rates in the game really suck. Rather than increase across the board, add some specific zones that are only open for players in certain level range that have increased drop rate of exp, gold, good gear etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

“What improvements would you like to see to the new user experience?”

“Releasing old lb vanity”. No.

I think a “daily quest” system that rewards 10-20 platinum for completing 5 random quests would help out immensely for a new player that comes into the current AL. Example: kill 25 elite bosses/ kill 150 elite mobs/ open 20 chests ect.
    Each of these quests have their own rewards of Xp/gold and completing all of them rewards a handful of platinum.
    *Daily quests are account bound therefore you cannot complete it multiple times on different characters*

1+ for updating KM3
    Last edited by Snowman Is here; 06-05-2019 at 06:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am a new player to Arcane Legends, started a couple of days ago. So far, I am loving the game. I have been playing WoW for many years and having a mobile option to play a similar game is really great. The devs did a great job and this will be one of those games that I intend to keep playing for quite some time!

First impression is that leveling up goes very quick, I have all three races now at around lvl 50. The courage pet (and being sick at home) helped obviously. So far, sorcerer is easiest to play for me, followed by rogue and finally warrior, mostly because sorceror easily kills many enemies at once.

Although I love Arcane Legends, and because you asked for it, here are some things that could be done better imho (please note that some of my observations could easily be wrong due to my lack of knowledge!):

1. Main quests simply stop at around level 43. There are many more greyed out, but i get the message that I haven't done enough quests yet. No clue why you want to stop players from progressing, unless you really want to force them to do dailies (at like 10 xp/each)

2. The level 10, 20, 30 and 40 award chests are a nice idea, but literally every time I have opened one (for each race), the items were lower than I already had by regular following the quests. To be honest, that was a bit disappointing.

3. The in-game hint system continuously alerts that I have received a better item, but that is mostly not true. I wish the hint system would take into account what race you're playing and only alert you when a piece of equipment is truly better.

4. The equipment upgrades that you receive are quite sporadic. Sure, your stats improve while leveling up, but getting a new kick-*** sword, bracelet or whatever, gives a lot of fun. If possible, provide more item upgrades.

5. I tried the exchange shop to perhaps buy a sword there, but the prices are just unreal: 15 million while i got around 50K at level 45. Perhaps gold will flow easier at higher levels, but assuming I am halfway (with what level 71 or so being the max), I am getting this feeling that most items will simply be too expensive?

6. I don't mind spending money (bought Courage for all my three chars), but even buying a decent pet will set you back 100 USD (for the hero). That is way above what i want to spend on a mobile game, and most likely many other players would feel the same. Make a decent pet for like 10 bucks and i am sure you will find buyers. Likewise, if you would offer, say, 2x experience for 2.99 USD/week, my guess is that quite a few players would buy this. Most people don't like spending a lot at once, but every week a little bit is less of an issue. Win/Win: more money for the Devs and faster leveling for the players.

7. This discussion board is a great place to find info (like the quest level cap I hit earlier, turns out you have to be level 62 to continue...15 levels of only dailies...hrm...fun). But many postings seem to be outdated, especially the user guides. Arcane Legends is a complex game so having more correct info available would definitely help. Might a good idea for one of the devs to free up themselves and write the guides themselves instead of relying on unpaid players. Or better yet, offer players some plat in return for great guides. There is a lot of knowledge among the experienced players that new players could benefit from. Paying in plat (or in pets, or whatever) certainly won't break the bank, and would make the game all the more enjoyable.

8. Guilds: it would be great if you could add a list of available guilds with simple Apply buttons next to them. plus how many members they have, short discription, etc. As a new player, I had no idea what guilds were out there. Luckily someone invited me from the blind. Normally i hate that because you don't know what guild you're about to enter. But in this case, it was the only way to join. Weird much!

9. Chat is difficult on a tablet while playing at the same time, voice-chat would be very helpful to communicate with your guildies and groupies.

10. Correcting mistakes in char build takes plats immediately. Not very nice to new players who are trying to find their way around. Plus it does not stimulate trying out new skills. After reading through this message board, I found the best char builds and i simply stick to it. Too bad for other skills that might be useful, but I am not going to spend plat on simply trying them out. It would be a great idea to have new players some free tries.

11. It seems that parties don't influence whether you get the mob kills or items found, which is great. Makes life much easier than hitting that Invite to Party button all the time. Well,actually, most areas are quite empty which is too bad because things go much faster when playing together. I am hoping that the end games zones are more populated since many players here seem to be old-timers.

12. Would be great to have the special coins/tokens (like story tokens) be shareable through your stash. That way, players like me who have three chars could reach certain goals a bit quicker.

13. It would be good if you can see where you are on the map, like in which area/zone. Perhaps this is possible, but i haven't found it.

13. Healing when offline would be nice so that the next time you log on or switch between chars, they are ready to go.

14. Daily minstrel quest: why are there two quests to start it? Also, slightly annoying to click the intermittent screens inside the dungeon.

15. Most pets seem useless, and the useful ones are very expensive. It would be nicer to have intermediate pets instead of jumping to end level pet (which you will never be able to afford due to very high prices). THis would give a player something to look forward to and make pets more special than they are now.

16. Speaking of pets, my pet level is roughly half of player level, am I doing something wrong here?

17. Finally, as mentioned earlier I bought the Courage pet. If I upgrade the pet with eggs, would that destroy the 15% exp bonus? I tried searching the forums, but couldn't find the answer. And if I keep the 15%, what would be a good and cheap pet to add?

Still, all the above points for improvement won't stop me from enjoying the game. The Dev Team did a great job, and I am looking forward to spend much more time with Arcane Legends. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

-Provide a title that grants us bonus stats.
    -Wish we could awake or evolve our pets to make them stronger or if not put a mount and can be upgraded to improves its attributes and changes its appearance.
    -Hope we can put rune inset in our gears that will take on powerful attributes.
    -Vanity Enchanting. It’s just like awakening your weapons.
    -We need Talisman in all gameplay modes.
    -Lastly, provide a fortitude in the game. Not just arena but make a Team Instance , Decathlon , Gold Instance to make players loot gold easily, etc. This way it makes more Arcane Legends more fun to play. Hope you take this into consideration. Just my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

A move in the right direction by sts and great advice

+ making it easier to obtain trader permit; lvl 45 seems reasonable or 1k pve kills
    + lower Xp limit from 60-71 by like half; there is plenty more enjoyable for new players to do; levelling isn't as exciting as you think sts
    + make mid-game farmable and get xp like KM3 was between 41-61 cap; telling them where to begin. KM3 should be farmable so new players have something to do to get some gold after they finish all leveling quests! - most atm just close the game and come back tomorrow until one day they dont cuz gets bored!
    + Make decent gear so new people are able to keep up with each expansion (especially 46,56,61) with correct gear; advancement locked or tell them how to obtain
    + Devs watch YouTube videos of channels relevant to AL; some provide good ideas hint hint @NAB GUIDE
    + Promote some videos/ guides in game e.g. Guides with xp help, levelling, gold farming, gear tips and skill builds. I myself and many others will be very happy to do this for FREE. Just ask us or make a competition for something like this and you will be impressed 100%. We want the best for sts and al too; we do love and care about you all.
    + Link up maps and make it flow (main story) espicially after 41 so people have some direction.
    + Suggest new players to try things out e.g. rumours about next expansions so they know what to expect
    + better communication from devs - YouTube/ forum / in game/vlogs . I think you can spare extra 30 min few times a week out of your busy schedule will make a HUGE difference.
    + Update guides on forum; seriously some are ancient. We can do better! Give us a chance to do that? - make competition? with even in-game titles like "Santa's lil Helper"
    + in game messages to let them know about scammers at the start and a guide on how to avoid them - link to youtube videos made by devs or community? It is a huge turn off to get scammed at the start because so hard to make fortune so people quit faster as they arent committed yet
    + send messages to gamble responsibly on sir spend a lot: quite a few left cuz of this rip especially new players who doesnt understand value of gold at the start!
    + give reasons why they should not scam or beg - like u can get banned or behave/ be nice to others...show alternatives
    + Bring back advancement packs to Level 66-71 for plat. This will make it easier for alts and new players to catch up and bring some revenue.
    + Update early game pets or at least add existing pets heroic ones to currency vendors. All pets are out dated.
    + Add a Guild run by STS for new members( nominated forum members ) where old players can help new players and people can get advice/tips. People make huge impacts on new people and most people feel lonely in AL without a good guild. Maybe give a title as reward e.g. "Legendary Helper" Only Available while in the guild.

My idea: Add a new buddy system where a nominated/ pro player can help new player get into things. This would be voluntary and perhaps count toward some achievement or reward for both. The point is to build guidance and promote friendlier interactions. E.g. A button to request for help ( which players who choose to can see and accept pt).

If devs gonna take this advice live a like so I get motivated to come up with more. Ngl I wasnt going to write this because I have given these feedback before but sts rarely implements this. I know it is hard and easy but it makes life so much better for everyone and huge impact on the game!
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 06-05-2019 at 10:41 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

forgot to add the main thing that i was thinking, when was leveling up many years ago.
    it was hard to find people to run with, very often i was solo cause noone joined, and i was thinking - this game is Not meant to be run solo. it's far easier when there're other people (the same level) to help. Why the mobs are not easier (with less hit points) when there're less then 4 people in map? this is how diablo worked, i was thinking. in fact, the game "forces you" to find/have 4 people on the same level (because if pt has different levels is again not good) - and this not only very hard - in practice it is impossible for beginners to find 3 other on the same level.
    i think i saw suggestions for higher level to "level up" a lower level - which is probably how things often happens (,it seems easier). But this is Not how the things should be. The beginners should Play this game, to like it. The way it's intended to be played (,and not to look for workarounds). And they can't play it, in pt of 4 same level. can't find the people.
    Make the game playable(enjoyable) by less then 4 same level people. new "mode" or something, that only maybe working for lower levels if needed, i don't know. or think up something else. but lower levels now surely don't enjoy the game like the endgame players, that can easily find pt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Well.. The following are the list(imo) :
    1. The character creation is a bit lacking. The game needs to be attractive when starting out. I mean, i like mmorpg games and most of the games i started playing should have a variety of uniqueness in terms of the characters(which is also my comeplete opinion, but i also know that its not only me). Like atleast having a male and female version of each classes.
    2. There are not enough instruction or introduction to the wolrd of Arlor. Many of my friends who started playing arcane legends but stopped after a few hours of playing it are because they do not know what to do or how to progress through the game.
    3. The gears and pet eggs dropped in early game are practically useless even the legendaries are super useless. There are too many common or rare equipments dropped which arent uses by 98% of the players. The excitement in getting a mythic gears or eggs or something similar in the early game is very precious and it made a person wants to play the game more. So i think there should be a lower level of mythic gears which can be farmed easily ranging from lvl 11-35 or something(well i meant it should be rarer than most gears dropped in the early game but can be obtained) like having 2-5% chance of getting them from bosses of low levels. I dont know if they should be tradeable or stashable though.
    4. Same as the above point. I think vanities, simple vanities should be given out more frequently(which are bound to the characters) maybe from achievements, quest or some craftable through simple means. where the components are farmed through the maps of arlors. These simple tasks and stuffs will hold players in the game.
    5. Having said all that i think there should be a book/guidebook listing all crafting recipes and wjere to find them, list of all commands used in the game like /g to talk to guild chat or some sort or some tips advertising the auc (because the first time i started out i didnt know that there was an auc and thought the game is merely for people spending real money,i thought i couldn't progress without spending money which makes me delete the game) and many more. Maybe buy the book using story token for 60/50/30/20/idk tokens or something which will help players through their journey in Arlor.
    6. When starting out most people had to solo through all the maps, idk why but i think there are too many rooms for the maps, maybe decreasing the numbers of rooms will help people to run a map with many more random players, meet more people have more friends which will help in enjoying the game more and more.
    7. Pvps should be more awarding. I mean like betting gold or items before pvp-ing. I think these will help revive the pvp more and these would help the new players getting excited for the game. Make them want to level up by increasing the gold cap or item levels as you level up. This will help all the pvps including the arenas and all to have more active pvp players the guild battleground is not enough. And these changes will not only benefit the new players but also all the players . Hehe..
    Well i guess there are many more but it will be too long(its already super long).. So these are some of my opinions.. Thank you.. No salt please ahaha

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Thank you for making this thread, Remiem.

-Make super easy achievements with bound/stashable vanities for new players.

-Make super easy achievements with free pets for new players.

-Make super easy achievements for new players, that give them bound/unstashable XP chests.

-Make a special event that revives kraken mines, the kraken mines event will drop special mythic locked versions of "Watch crates". This will bring all old players back to reunite

-Make a special event where some "Golden hen", spawns in very random maps with a random spawn rate. And once the hen is killed, it drops special vanities or gold coins.

-Make an achievement where if you personal message someone or wave at someone, you get points & a bound/unstashable backpack.

-Make an achievement where if you help certain amounts of low level players, eg. 100-1,000. You get points & Vanity banner.

-Make a new daily reward system for logging in, that gives you bound/unstashable Special items.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for the new players.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 06-06-2019 at 05:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am a new player to Arcane Legends, started a couple of days ago. So far, I am loving the game. I have been playing WoW for many years and having a mobile option to play a similar game is really great. The devs did a great job and this will be one of those games that I intend to keep playing for quite some time!

First impression is that leveling up goes very quick, I have all three races now at around lvl 50. The courage pet (and being sick at home) helped obviously. So far, sorcerer is easiest to play for me, followed by rogue and finally warrior, mostly because sorceror easily kills many enemies at once.

Although I love Arcane Legends, and because you asked for it, here are some things that could be done better imho (please note that some of my observations could easily be wrong due to my lack of knowledge!):

1. Main quests simply stop at around level 43. There are many more greyed out, but i get the message that I haven't done enough quests yet. No clue why you want to stop players from progressing, unless you really want to force them to do dailies (at like 10 xp/each)

2. The level 10, 20, 30 and 40 award chests are a nice idea, but literally every time I have opened one (for each race), the items were lower than I already had by regular following the quests. To be honest, that was a bit disappointing.

3. The in-game hint system continuously alerts that I have received a better item, but that is mostly not true. I wish the hint system would take into account what race you're playing and only alert you when a piece of equipment is truly better.

4. The equipment upgrades that you receive are quite sporadic. Sure, your stats improve while leveling up, but getting a new kick-*** sword, bracelet or whatever, gives a lot of fun. If possible, provide more item upgrades.

5. I tried the exchange shop to perhaps buy a sword there, but the prices are just unreal: 15 million while i got around 50K at level 45. Perhaps gold will flow easier at higher levels, but assuming I am halfway (with what level 71 or so being the max), I am getting this feeling that most items will simply be too expensive?

6. I don't mind spending money (bought Courage for all my three chars), but even buying a decent pet will set you back 100 USD (for the hero). That is way above what i want to spend on a mobile game, and most likely many other players would feel the same. Make a decent pet for like 10 bucks and i am sure you will find buyers. Likewise, if you would offer, say, 2x experience for 2.99 USD/week, my guess is that quite a few players would buy this. Most people don't like spending a lot at once, but every week a little bit is less of an issue. Win/Win: more money for the Devs and faster leveling for the players.

7. This discussion board is a great place to find info (like the quest level cap I hit earlier, turns out you have to be level 62 to continue...15 levels of only dailies...hrm...fun). But many postings seem to be outdated, especially the user guides. Arcane Legends is a complex game so having more correct info available would definitely help. Might a good idea for one of the devs to free up themselves and write the guides themselves instead of relying on unpaid players. Or better yet, offer players some plat in return for great guides. There is a lot of knowledge among the experienced players that new players could benefit from. Paying in plat (or in pets, or whatever) certainly won't break the bank, and would make the game all the more enjoyable.

8. Guilds: it would be great if you could add a list of available guilds with simple Apply buttons next to them. plus how many members they have, short discription, etc. As a new player, I had no idea what guilds were out there. Luckily someone invited me from the blind. Normally i hate that because you don't know what guild you're about to enter. But in this case, it was the only way to join. Weird much!

9. Chat is difficult on a tablet while playing at the same time, voice-chat would be very helpful to communicate with your guildies and groupies.

10. Correcting mistakes in char build takes plats immediately. Not very nice to new players who are trying to find their way around. Plus it does not stimulate trying out new skills. After reading through this message board, I found the best char builds and i simply stick to it. Too bad for other skills that might be useful, but I am not going to spend plat on simply trying them out. It would be a great idea to have new players some free tries.

11. It seems that parties don't influence whether you get the mob kills or items found, which is great. Makes life much easier than hitting that Invite to Party button all the time. Well,actually, most areas are quite empty which is too bad because things go much faster when playing together. I am hoping that the end games zones are more populated since many players here seem to be old-timers.

12. Would be great to have the special coins/tokens (like story tokens) be shareable through your stash. That way, players like me who have three chars could reach certain goals a bit quicker.

13. It would be good if you can see where you are on the map, like in which area/zone. Perhaps this is possible, but i haven't found it.

13. Healing when offline would be nice so that the next time you log on or switch between chars, they are ready to go.

14. Daily minstrel quest: why are there two quests to start it? Also, slightly annoying to click the intermittent screens inside the dungeon.

15. Most pets seem useless, and the useful ones are very expensive. It would be nicer to have intermediate pets instead of jumping to end level pet (which you will never be able to afford due to very high prices). THis would give a player something to look forward to and make pets more special than they are now.

16. Speaking of pets, my pet level is roughly half of player level, am I doing something wrong here?

17. Finally, as mentioned earlier I bought the Courage pet. If I upgrade the pet with eggs, would that destroy the 15% exp bonus? I tried searching the forums, but couldn't find the answer. And if I keep the 15%, what would be a good and cheap pet to add?

Still, all the above points for improvement won't stop me from enjoying the game. The Dev Team did a great job, and I am looking forward to spend much more time with Arcane Legends. Thanks!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ceux For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

1) Increase in amount of gold a player can hold! We have players trusting one another by buying items of value to add into trade instead of gold, its shady and hard to usually buy a vanity thats worth 150mill or 140mill because we either gotta go 1 by 1, trades can go wrong, people losing stuff. :/

2) better story mode, I feel like the story for arcane legends could have been better and kept players interested. I mean we are legit bouncing from one place to another.

3)There should be Design events, every event should be a design event!! or for more than 80% !!! If its hard to think of a new vanity for LB for an event: then have us players hit it up! It worked well with the last event where players designed coin bags, eyeball banner, etc. The prizes for players that win design events shouldn't go overboard, maybe some jewels, etc. It'll lessen the work for designers thinking of ideas if everyone interacting with the events by designing. We got great ideas and we wanna be heard
    Last edited by Loot; 06-07-2019 at 09:01 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Loot For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    1) Increase in amount of gold a player can hold! We have players trusting one another by buying items of value to add into trade instead of gold, its shady and hard to usually buy a vanity thats worth 150mill or 140mill because we either gotta go 1 by 1, trades can go wrong, people losing stuff. :/

2) better story mode, I feel like the story for arcane legends could have been better and kept players interested. I mean we are legit bouncing from one place to another.

3)There should be Design events, for every event should be a design event!! or for more than 80% !!! If its hard to think of a new vanity for LB for an event: then have us players hit it up! It worked well with the last event where players designed coin bags, eyeball banner, etc. The prizes for players that win design events shouldn't go overboard, maybe some jewels, etc. It'll lessen the work for designers thinking of ideas if everyone interacting with the events by designing. We got great ideas and we wanna be heard
    I take back the things I said earlier and back this person 100%

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadsuperman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maximus11111 View Post
    Here's my two cents worth and opinions on struggles for new players
    - Levelling Up, especially post level 40. Having to solo certain maps was difficult without a party. Its great if you can join a helpful guild but without that you are relying on being able to solo or random players joining a map. I dont know if its possible but one idea is to be able to "hire" help. Some sort of computer controlled party who can help you without relying on real world players randomly joining your zone or taking pity on you
    - Difficulty in getting gold - It's been mentioned before on this thread but its so hard to get gold. All the good gear is soooo expensive and is a real turn off for new players. Sure you can grind away for months on end but few people will do that with such limited returns
    - Lack of support post level 40 - It would appear things like the chest players got when they levelled up to boost their gear stopped around level 40. And as the game kept expanding the point support did not stopped. Suggest continuing support until players reach higher levels. Or add other benefits such as accelerated xp or gold gain.
    - Story line lost its way - I love the story line in this game but it started to get very loose as you progress through the later zones. At then the Twilight expansion lost me completely. I had no idea how to progress the story, and what to do was not clear at all. Add to that you needed a bed which is really expensive if you guild doesnt have one (though a new player never would have known to think of that) and you couldnt fight the final boss after you reach a certain level. Why would you do that!!!! Any further expansions should have a good story, make it clear to follow etc
    - Lack of drops of good gear - Drop rates in the game really suck. Rather than increase across the board, add some specific zones that are only open for players in certain level range that have increased drop rate of exp, gold, good gear etc
    Well said. (:
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Just a few thoughts

• Lower XP required at higher lvls, or add more quests with greater xp, more XP granted the harder maps.
    • Increase the time of elite runner elixer.
    • Add 1 hour combos to elite runners.
    • Remove non stat jewel elix from elite runners.
    • Implement a crate or add to the advancement crates XP elix.

I know HC is hardcore and should be, however, making the new APs attatched to main is over whelming, especially to new player who already knows they have boss, and mob kills. It will take a new player a very long time to complete all aps, to achieve LB IF they are AP chasers.

Maybe reverse the APs to the HC players, allow their main chars APs to be added to the HC class the player choose to play in HC mode with.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

i just started to play a mage as my new main and lvl up the normal way. i found out that 70% maps i entered i need to solo. 20% maps i found other players but afk or left map early. only 10% of my map runs are good one. my point is theres only 10% chance of new players to stay play AL.

voice chat would be dope to be add because all the players i met never chat/reply my chat. its a bit hard for new comers to type while playing...

also, please reduce xp needed to lvl up from 61 to 71. ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Also, the store needs a revamp. Make it more attractive for new players.

-Update the starter pack bundle (The orc bashing bundle is extremely old. Please, update it)

-Make a premium contract were if you pay 5$, you will earn 10 platinum coins everyday, for an entire month.
    (Either this contract expires within a month, and requires 5$ for a renewal or this contract is once in a life time).

-Add rentable Exclusive unique + Never before seen mythic pets. You pay 50,000 gold coins to keep one of those pets for 6 days.

-Add a super easy achievement, that gives free common/rare artifacts to new players who reach level 41. (Since trading is locked, why not give em a boost?)
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 06-07-2019 at 06:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

1. Experience from quests. My friends quitted because after doing all available main quests they just got level 50+ and almost 1-3 levels per week after that. So they got bored and did not play anymore because mostly they dont even see people doing quests. Maybe add a waiting channel, for people that will do the quest with people so they will not be alone doing it. Maybe increase the experience of main quests so after completing it they can run graveyard.
    2. Luck. Bring back the luck farmers by adding more items with luck. Maybe add a weapon, helm, armor, belt. Gold loot items are very op now and everyone is almost relying on gold loot to farm. Bring back hunting for vials, locks, gears. So item prices will be balanced.
    3. Vanities. Make the old legendary,mythic and arcane weapons or equipments to vanities. Make it craftable. Glint set is a good vanity with glowing effect also the banished set. Glint weapons are also good as vanities. Make them like the cryo weapons. So people can still use those items. Or maybe make it craftable to increase the levels of the items and adjust the stats.
    4. Additional Classes. Maybe counter part of rogue - assasin, mostly short range skill attacks unlike the rogue with long range deadly attacks, warrior - paladin, mostly taunt crowd control or increase in stats or heal to sustain in boss maps, sorcerer - wizard, more aoe skills to kill many mobs. Or a new support type of class like priest that supports the party in boss hunts. (Name of Classes is from Ragnarok Online)
    5. Gender. It will be awesome if you make a warrior that is a girl and a rogue that is a boy. Because we have marriage system. Maybe it is more exciting to express your real gender. And maybe add a church map for people that is marrying. So other people can watch.
    6. Market Place. Maybe make the marketplace the starting map. So new players can see old players and ask for help. Or maybe add a chat box for selling and buying stuffs for convenience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+ 1 to the premium contract login everyday for plat. Many might subscribe for those kind of plat rewards. With less money to pay.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to leohate123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

As a returning player back after 6 years away (When I drifted away, Nordr was newest zone) I may as well be newto game. So much new content! First thought - Leveling up past my prior cap of 41 has been so insanely fast with quests that I’ve missed some new content until it was past giving xp, running each area 2 or 3 times for xp would have been fun. You spent a lot of time designing and drawing those zones but they are empty with few low levels to play them and no upgrade gear drops as incentives to return. If you had decent drops and slower xp there would be more groups, storyline and enjoyment of those zones some of which are terrific. Second thought - you’ve introduced a large number of currencies but at the vendors requiring them there is no mention where to get them and i’ e not found a definitive list. You can’t even see on the vendors what the names of these currencies are so I can’t search for a clue in the forum. It wouldn’t be hard to give us a description on each vendor detail panel just to say something “I only accept Currency X, you can collect these from xxxxxxxx / or / craft these with xxxxxx gathered from xxxxxx” As it is, it’s just a big mystery and I cant even ask players what the gray lumps are or the silvery ones or those other thingies. Third thought - the economy is nuts. Thats always the difficult part of managing a game, but is made harder when there are so many millions of items that looking up what you have as a price check results in zero hits day after day so most folks are, I suspect, just guessing. Very few items seem to have an agreed upon value range. Still, all that but it’s a game that has its charms and I’m delighted you’re still around and adding content regularly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Need health settings pot, it's hard to use if it's a mobile tablet

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk