Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Player Experience Feedback Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Tbh the best thing for the game right now would be alot MORE (like 4-5x more) story quests n quests NPC's so people can lvl up & get more into the story & lore, I noticed how much more it entices new players and of more players can reach end game within a few days the game won't die. Furthermore it'll increase activity at later levels meaning more items & stuff being bought/sold henceforth making players more inclined to spend money on plats. That's my 50 cents

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

excuse me to the honorable game owner ... I would like to ask to add a slot house to 500 slot ... I am very limited with only 300 slot ... I beg you very much ...thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Again Seirian egg in store for 1750 plat ..please sts...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

From what I have see. I believe you must make a new category of rewards like
    1) if the player goes to 57 lvl with no legendary equipment (except the bound items and loot it) (gold reward)
    2) if the player never was getting help from higher lvl players (4 lvls and above). (Gold reward)
    3) if the player never by items from auction house legendary or higher type (only pets and not arcane or heroic)(gold reward)
    4) if the player never buy vanitys and cosmetics. [(Bound full set reward 57 lvl ) and a bound legendary artifact with little luck,gold loot and color effect
    The rewards will taken after complete all tasks.

Is very easy to lvl up to 41 lvl .
    So the real fight begins from 42 and up .
    From 42 till 57 lvl is not so super hard but this I tell you, will make the new players to know that keep your gold makes
    you rich
    And play with your lvl players is better from call your super strong high lvl players to clean the map for you
    Last edited by Mitsooos; 03-11-2020 at 06:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    From what I have see. I believe you must make a new category of rewards like
    1) if the player goes to 57 lvl with no legendary equipment (except the bound items and loot it) (gold reward)
    2) if the player never was getting help from higher lvl players (4 lvls and above). (Gold reward)
    3) if the player never by items from auction house legendary or higher type (only pets and not arcane or heroic)(gold reward)
    4) if the player never buy vanitys and cosmetics. [(Bound full set reward 57 lvl ) and a bound legendary artifact with little luck,gold loot and color effect
    The rewards will taken after complete all tasks.

Is very easy to lvl up to 41 lvl .
    So the real fight begins from 42 and up .
    From 42 till 57 lvl is not so super hard but this I tell you, will make the new players to know that keep your gold makes
    you rich
    And play with your lvl players is better from call your super strong high lvl players to clean the map for you
    This is basically the concept of hardcore mode and we ready have that ingame *.*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I know that is for the hardcore but if you die in normal you just use ankhs or start from the beginning of the map.
    You not die permanently like the hardcore
    I thought when we talked about new players we talk about new email account and not just new characters created by old accounts!
    Last edited by Mitsooos; 03-11-2020 at 09:22 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lightbulb A long feedback but i put together what many player think

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hi Legends! We've heard your feedback that new Legends in the game could use some more attention. We agree! We're looking into some improvements to the new user experience, and we want to hear from YOU. We have a few questions below, but if you have other feedback outside of these, we want to hear it all! What do you think...

Hi Spacetime Studios,

dont understand the critic wrong. I just want to help. Sometimes i write a little to hard i think but all in all i speak for many players.

• What improvements would you like to see to the new user experience?

I think to get new levels is quite too long.

• What did you find the most difficult when you were first starting out?

I think nowadays its hard to find out what to buy and at what level wich Equipment is useful.
      A small Guide or a overall Itemlist would be great. How to find that etc. I think because of all the Gold loot Items it would be better to raise the amount of Gold for Platinum. Just for the Balance. Many starters would boost earlier. Nowadays 10m for around 100 bucks is to much i think. Some plr already controll the market with hundred of millions, maybe billions.

• What would have made it easier to:

- Connect with other people in game?

I think connecting with people is fine. Just a few "fair" Guild events would be nice to get something good together with the guild. It binds the plr a little bit more.

- Level up and collect good gear?

Yes, but be carefull. Good Items to come trough the levels are okay, but the OP Items should still be hard to get. But not 40-100 hours doing the same. Around 20 is okay. Also it is frustrating to keep up with the high level plr. Youre almost alone, with no good gear. 2015 for example all work together but there the level gap was not so high. Nowadays farming alone to lvl 76 is frustrating and i think the most give up on that. When you reach lvl 76 you have no gear and no clue what is good or bad. Then you have to buy Plat for 2k bucks to be a good player. Not everyone take that way.

- Figure out the content (getting through the maps, events, etc.)?

The Mapdesign is good. The Event are Great. The Pets are wonderful, but too much.

• What did you really like as a new player? What went well?

- The trade is one of the best things. You have a lot to do and find out.

Fazit:

I think a new Arcane legends would be great. The most can be the same or similar, but i would like to see more fresh Ideas, like a Card Game. Players can collect cards. Perhaps with the Pets or weapons. Just one idea. After 5 years pause i feel like the game stand on the same level. Many people leave the game with me these times for the same reason. Pls make some more stuff tradeable. Like my Leaderboard Banner Halloween 2015. The Vanity is tradable but the banner not. It would be a nice Item for a hard job doing the leaderboard. But it frustrated me when i saw it is not tradeable.

I played this game active for a Year. The Reason i quit was that the game was simply always the same. Always the same attacks (I wish a better/deeper Skill System)and the same Map for a long time. I know a lot is added but it is was like one "Area" per Year. So what i can do trough the year? "Just 100 Hour Crafting Quests and after i get the item some items are still better"

The Events and Eventloot was nice. I run some leaderboards and did well. Some good ideas added with the time but nowadays i think its just to chaotic. Recipe for a recipe for a recipe and someone decided it cost 5m and the other one sell it for 60m because of "Enchanced Syrillex Paracelsus Mind Stone is craftet on".
      I think also the gold controll is out of order. A few player controll the market and the limited items. Idk how to solve that problem. Maybe Reskin some expensive things. Prestige Items to buy directly from Spacetimestudios. Idk.

A small reset and i would play every leaderboard. Just a reset.
      I know some plr are there since 2012 but i think it can be a more bigger/better that it actually is.

This is truely one of the best mobile game of all time but i know that when you (spacetimestudios) take a big invest it will be payed off.

Its just my personal intense.

Thank you for read this long letter.

Best regards

- Natsusempai

Thanks a million for helping us to make Arlor better for all!

-Remiem
    No problem at all

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hello remiem,
    There is a player who always enter in maps and goes afk he does it in gates all the times and now he is doing it in event aswell, becouse of him players are loosing there energies, ik sharing Ign is against terms so i croped the screenshot to hide there ign here is the screenshot

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default My thoughts ( please read and implement the ideas!!!)

Hi Legends! We've heard your feedback that new Legends in the game could use some more attention. We agree! We're looking into some improvements to the new user experience, and we want to hear from YOU. We have a few questions below, but if you have other feedback outside of these, we want to hear it all! What do you think...

-Remiem

IMPROVEMENTS- remove all reroll chances and replace with luck for eg.10% reroll chance will become 10% luck. make a daily quest so that players under lv 60 can complete and gain non tradeable/no sell 60% xp elixir kits. make all event vanities droppable from boss at 5% drop rate,luck does help, you can also gather material to craft them. increase the amount of gold/xp in daily quests because the most important thing for new players is leveling up. decrease pet slot price to 10 story tokens so even if new players cant get strong/expensive pets they could atleast add abilities from others. remove trading permit so new players can spend story tokens on more useful things like auc/inventory slots. decrease price of level 70 booster to 100 plat so if new players really dont want to grind levels or just dont have the time they can purchase it,also lets face it for a price of 500plat,its definitely not worth it and the feature is just picking up space otherwise. add auction to all towns so new players can interact with new and old players. place some AI in the game that can direct new player on how to play. for eg the ai who taught 'hold to charge attack.'

DIFFICULT SITUATION- leveling up and making gold as a new player.

WHAT I LIKED- the story line was great,whoever made it is very creative. i also like the diversification of skills/masteries/passives/atributes. plus, the abilitiy to get auc/inventory slots without plat was a genius idea.overall the game is pretty good,once you all implement these minor changes it will be perfect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Also I think you guys should add mask vanities into the game to promote awareness... just saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ooo that would actually be nc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Please make an option where we could turn our pets back into eggs😅

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Would pls show me how to write on suggestions, i can find a way to write a new one. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi there. I just played a few weeks ago after creating my account for more than 3 years. Do you know why watch ads for elixirs isn’t available on my account? I checked my play history and I can see that I was able to get offers before, and now there are no offers. I’m on an iOS device and I asked a few ppl in game and they have the option to watch ads for elixirs. Can you help? Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hi personal the game is awesomely great and i love it.here are a few things i recommend to fix:

1-when u start the game u can make people loot a good crate wich obtains common to mythic gear.

2-u should fix the chance of the weapon loot of Sir spendalot chance of loot cause i spent 3m buying this crate and never got the weapon just 1,000 to 15,000 gold.

3-The plat drops from 2021 PLATINUM ARLORIAN EGG,u should reilly improve the chance of looting 30-100 plat because i opened 13 and always got 5 plat.

This is a sugestión sts im just saying it would be good just un casé contact me in game

Ign:weeasascau

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

And by the way u should add an opción to turno pets back into eggs it would be cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi sir i have a acount before but i didnt bind in my email but when i try to log in again it needs a code how can i take a code that acount cannot bind in my email?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Idioma português porfavorrrrrrrr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Update to the search options in the auction

-Remiem

So I'm not a new player but I just started playing again after being gone for a few years. All the gear I have is old and antiquish and im trying to price and sell it on the market. One thing I would like to suggest, and Im not quite sure why this hasnt been implimented yet, but I would like to be able to sort gear and weapons in the auction by class.

I constantly run in to the issue of not being able to sort out the other classes when looking at higher level gear for my own class, or when trying to price an item to sell that is not part of my class. unchecking the "usable only" box mixes in all other classes in the search results when I still only want to search one class.

just my two cents.

Take Care,

The Makeits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMakeit View Post
    So I'm not a new player but I just started playing again after being gone for a few years. All the gear I have is old and antiquish and im trying to price and sell it on the market. One thing I would like to suggest, and Im not quite sure why this hasnt been implimented yet, but I would like to be able to sort gear and weapons in the auction by class.

I constantly run in to the issue of not being able to sort out the other classes when looking at higher level gear for my own class, or when trying to price an item to sell that is not part of my class. unchecking the "usable only" box mixes in all other classes in the search results when I still only want to search one class.

just my two cents.

Take Care,

The Makeits

Good idea ,it world make it easier