Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Proc Chance Question

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Proc Chance Question

    Does anyone know if crit has any impact on the proc chance of a weapon? Or is it a set value that doesn't change..

    I know charging the attack increases the proc chance.
    Last edited by JulyOn; 06-04-2019 at 09:49 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Probably not where you are
    Posts
    1,431
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    444
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

    Default

    No, critical and proc chance are two completely different things. I do not know the math behind it but i'm sure they do not influence eachother

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
    Formerly Painting, now going by Reliving

  3. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    316
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JulyOn View Post
    ...I know charging the attack increases the proc chance.
    and i don't think that charging increases the proc chance. now, who's right?
    Devs? why we can't be sure about such seemingly basic thing about the game? because it can change the way we play.
    is there increase? if yes - by how much? (because it matters). and, what are the initial wep proc chance percentage(s) anyway?
    Where Is the Info? and if no info anywhere - why?
    @remiem: would you pass along my questions?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    779
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    336
    Thanked in
    211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    and i don't think that charging increases the proc chance. now, who's right?
    Devs? why we can't be sure about such seemingly basic thing about the game? because it can change the way we play.
    is there increase? if yes - by how much? (because it matters). and, what are the initial wep proc chance percentage(s) anyway?
    Where Is the Info? and if no info anywhere - why?
    @remiem: would you pass along my questions?
    It depends on the weapon, some weapons do have better chances to proc when charged others are better when spammed.

  5. #5
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,527
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    825
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    and i don't think that charging increases the proc chance. now, who's right?
    Devs? why we can't be sure about such seemingly basic thing about the game? because it can change the way we play.
    is there increase? if yes - by how much? (because it matters). and, what are the initial wep proc chance percentage(s) anyway?
    Where Is the Info? and if no info anywhere - why?
    @remiem: would you pass along my questions?
    Terror Blade has a better chance to proc when charged. The difference is quite easy to notice.

    There are some procs that are not based on you attacking at all, so charging/not charging would not matter, like in the case of Glint Aegis.

    I agree though, having exact numbers in description of the items would be a very nice thing to have.
    Retired

  6. #6
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,478
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    299
    Thanked in
    179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Terror Blade has a better chance to proc when charged. The difference is quite easy to notice.

    There are some procs that are not based on you attacking at all, so charging/not charging would not matter, like in the case of Glint Aegis.

    I agree though, having exact numbers in description of the items would be a very nice thing to have.
    +1. Does not make sense to me why this kind of information is not available to the players.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 06-05-2019 at 09:14 AM.


    When your stalking me on the Internet 24/7 I know what you ain't getting in RL. 🤦

  7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,364
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,646
    Thanked in
    2,737 Posts

    Default

    Critical hit chance does not have anything to do with a weapon's proc rate :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Critical hit chance does not have anything to do with a weapon's proc rate :-)
    Thanks for answering!

Similar Threads

  1. [Suggestion] Fair proc chance between all classes
    By extrapayah in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2016, 03:51 PM
  2. [suggestion] improve on-hit proc chance
    By extrapayah in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2015, 03:44 AM
  3. Increase old Mythic weapon's Proc chance
    By Cero in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:48 PM
  4. Chance to proc barrel explosion
    By SuRfY in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 12:46 PM
  5. What exactly is the chance of a weapon proc?
    By Lsky in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 04:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •