Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
I cannot think that anyone in Eminence would say that to shocn. I’m really disappointed if that’s what he said. Eminence is one of those guilds that you feel comfortable in and I have never seen anyone that would say or imply such a thing. Let’s keep this in perspective and concentrate on the real issue. It’s about the fact that a valued player and friend quit the game and yet toons on his accounts suddenly appear...Its upsetting for some of us...being subjected to mindgames is not why I log in to Al.
Eminence is a great guild with lots of wonderful people, several of which I maintain friendships with and talk to all the time. No, I'm sorry for anything I said poorly on the subject of the guild as a whole, I'm just tired of the bull crap is all, the guild is a fun and a homey place. I've got nothing against the guild and I wish everyone there the best. It's just a game and everyone, every member of emi, of dm, on forums and on discord is a human being. I'm sorry for anything I said poorly about anyone. Long night, this crap kept popping up and I responded as I went. The game is temporary entertainment. Good entertainment. But that's all it is to me. It rarely holds my own attention for long sustained periods and I've been in and out since my first break in 2014. It's just entertainment, the extras cost but they aren't forcing you to pay for the extra channels. They're just there. In respect of all parties I'm withdrawing and no longer replying to this thread. If it could be closed wonderful if not do continue the drama, idc. Years from now I'll be laughing. Take care all