Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lb suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Default Lb suggestion

Maybe we could perhaps have one map, or one zone, like brack, Ydra, dead city or krack, rotating each season so it's harder for the same people to get a time on where awakenings are x-ed out, they don't apply. Just pure pet and ss and lix running, ms awakes don't apply in that one zone for the season, or maybe for the month and you get a badge like infested and bog, or maybe a minimap where awakens don't apply. Something fun at least for the lb where it's all skill no awake. Ty for reading!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bro, you just want that you get on Leaderboardthat‘s all

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Behaviour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

good idea +1

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Behaviour View Post

Mate look at the lb. You'll find my name in a few spots. No, I just want a little fun, and to see what people can do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

I am not on any time LB but what you are asking don't sound right to me, what is the difference between ss, ms from pet, elix or awake?

Awake are part of the game same as all the other ms imo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    I am not on any time LB but what you are asking don't sound right to me, what is the difference between ss, ms from pet, elix or awake?

Awake are part of the game same as all the other ms imo
    I just think it'd be fun as everyone can get pet, and lixes and ss, but not everyone can get the op ms needed. It'd be a fun experience, and give some people something to do to try for lb; the ones that can't get the ms they need. It was an idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Behaviour View Post

This dudes right lmfao.. all u want is lb..
    Even if ms removed, you still wouldn’t get onto lb cuz it requires skill.. something I don’t think u have...

Also this is unfair to everyone who invested so much time and money getting ms....

Also.. u have not a few, but ONE timed lb record.. and u got carried there.. no need to toot your own horn about that, that rec ain’t staying for long buddy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Maybe we could perhaps have one map, or one zone, like brack, Ydra, dead city or krack, rotating each season so it's harder for the same people to get a time on where awakenings are x-ed out, they don't apply. Just pure pet and ss and lix running, ms awakes don't apply in that one zone for the season, or maybe for the month and you get a badge like infested and bog, or maybe a minimap where awakens don't apply. Something fun at least for the lb where it's all skill no awake. Ty for reading!
    Lol this is a fun read. You think infested/hydra requires any skill? Its kinda of zero skill maps, its just who has the best dex gear/boss damage% mire sets. By your logic and what you are saying, if that is the case about other zones. Then Boss damage awakens should be removed, Dex%,Dmg etc? To make it all fair right? Those people who spent tons of gold on their special gear just for those 2 maps, I can imagine how annoyed they'd be. Similarly, to the people who have spent years compiling their gear to be tuned for certain things, you suddenly want it to be changed, because nobody takes you for those runs/maps? My dude, you have zero loyalty it seems. I took you on runs after you harrass me and others all day and night to get on some runs, helped get you a rec, and 20mins later you are in and opponent runners house, offering him your movement speed gear. Good luck to you.
    Last edited by Ryvz; 06-09-2019 at 04:30 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryvz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvz View Post
    Lol this is a fun read. You think infested/hydra requires any skill? Its kinda of zero skill maps, its just who has the best dex gear/boss damage% mire sets. By your logic and what you are saying, if that is the case about other zones. Then Boss damage awakens should be removed, Dex%,Dmg etc? To make it all fair right? Those people who spent tons of gold on their special gear just for those 2 maps, I can imagine how annoyed they'd be. Similarly, to the people who have spent years compiling their gear to be tuned for certain things, you suddenly want it to be changed, because nobody takes you for those runs/maps? My dude, you have zero loyalty it seems. I took you on runs after you harrass me and others all day and night to get on some runs, helped get you a rec, and 20mins later you are in and opponent runners house, offering him your movement speed gear. Good luck to you.
    This is the suggestions section. Where suggestions are made. That's what this was, it was a suggestion. But let's go through your points of attack, shall we? Infested and bog are indeed luck and awakes, I just wanted to see a map like old maps where it was fun to run, it doesn't even have to award banners. And I had loyalty, I stuck it out with you guys, I sat there just like crumb said, sit and wait, ask to run, your time will come, don't worry, it takes time. Yeh said it takes time, gotta build trust. What did you say? Nothing. Nothing almost ever, and then you turn around and remove me stating we don't need people like me in your guild. What am I, persistent? Well I'm sorry ik how to listen to officers from your guild when the master gives me no instruction. And I wasn't in Zen's freaking house to help them run, we ran esg together. It wasn't harassment dude, it was me listening, and ofc I'll ask, because if I sit there and say nothing that's exactly the results I'll see. None. Nothing. They won't be there. And I mellowed out, even Raw grabbed me for a few practice runs after a while. I was loyal to you just fine. But keep listening to your dummy farmer. And I didn't even offer him my ms, I believe it was actually my mire. But you didn't take a second to ask me, did you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

This is the suggestions section. Where suggestions are made. That's what this was, it was a suggestion. But let's go through your points of attack, shall we? Infested and bog are indeed luck and awakes, I just wanted to see a map like old maps where it was fun to run, it doesn't even have to award banners. And I had loyalty, I stuck it out with you guys, I sat there just like crumb said, sit and wait, ask to run, your time will come, don't worry, it takes time. Yeh said it takes time, gotta build trust. What did you say? Nothing. Nothing almost ever, and then you turn around and remove me stating we don't need people like me in your guild. What am I, persistent? Well I'm sorry ik how to listen to officers from your guild when the master gives me no instruction. And I wasn't in Zen's freaking house to help them run, we ran esg together. It wasn't harassment dude, it was me listening, and ofc I'll ask, because if I sit there and say nothing that's exactly the results I'll see. None. Nothing. They won't be there. And I mellowed out, even Raw grabbed me for a few practice runs after a while. I was loyal to you just fine. But keep listening to your dummy farmer. And I didn't even offer him my ms, I believe it was actually my mire. But you didn't take a second to ask me, did you.
    What attack you talking about? Its facts guy. If you want to attack I can do that too but don't make it personal and bring up peoples names in this. You completely avoided the basics of what I said. In reply to your "suggestion" I have no reason to have to talk to somebody who constantly yaps in my pm, telling me how to run maps. Or begs me for runs whenever i'm in a map, its annoying? do i have to reply to you? who are you? a King? Royalty? I owe you nothing, so don't expect anything. You come with a bad reputation, we've been warned multiple times, by reputable people in the game about you, and I still gave you a chance. So don't come here with your dramatic stories, nobody got time for that. Goodluck in the future to whomever accepts you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryvz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Lol so dramatic kid. no wonder no timed runner teams want you. look at how you cry. anyway aren't you the famous shocan scammer/acc seller/ gold seller from facebook? Thats why nobody really wants to have you in their guild. you have a bad history of bad vibes. And also you been riding every person D, who can help you get on times, i can bring up many examples if you like? and namedrop people whose butts you lick? Its literally pathetic how you are asking sts to change the game to suit your needs. Im sorry you werent here in the game when there were no speed sets, no awakens etc. YOU MISSED OUT. Too bad, that was like 4 years ago? The game moved on. So should you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    Lol so dramatic kid. no wonder no timed runner teams want you. look at how you cry. anyway aren't you the famous shocan scammer/acc seller/ gold seller from facebook? Thats why nobody really wants to have you in their guild. you have a bad history of bad vibes. And also you been riding every person D, who can help you get on times, i can bring up many examples if you like? and namedrop people whose butts you lick? Its literally pathetic how you are asking sts to change the game to suit your needs. Im sorry you werent here in the game when there were no speed sets, no awakens etc. YOU MISSED OUT. Too bad, that was like 4 years ago? The game moved on. So should you.
    ^^^^^^^^
    Big fax

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    ^^^^^^^^
    Big fax
    Bruh masterP is you 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvz View Post
    What attack you talking about? Its facts guy. If you want to attack I can do that too but don't make it personal and bring up peoples names in this. You completely avoided the basics of what I said. In reply to your "suggestion" I have no reason to have to talk to somebody who constantly yaps in my pm, telling me how to run maps. Or begs me for runs whenever i'm in a map, its annoying? do i have to reply to you? who are you? a King? Royalty? I owe you nothing, so don't expect anything. You come with a bad reputation, we've been warned multiple times, by reputable people in the game about you, and I still gave you a chance. So don't come here with your dramatic stories, nobody got time for that. Goodluck in the future to whomever accepts you.
    Reputable people? Reputable person, who's screenshots mean nothing, perhaps you missed my thread in general. A) They're old, and B) weren't true in the first place. And the person I scammed, to his claim, stated I didn't and stated he thinks I'm a legit player. You listen to your slime ball, and stop dragging this out, obviously you've got time for it. It was a suggestion, the games boring, everyone knows you have got 0 skill, just gold, I thought it'd be nice to see actual skill, sorry I'm tired of seeing your ign where it clearly doesn't belong. You wanna see begging, I can beg, I'd plainly send you a pm. Hugeoldman, past gm of insane asylem on the subject of me becoming an officer stated 3 weeks after me joining (paraphrasing); I want to promote you to officer, I do, but you've gotta gain the support of officers. To do that they've gotta see you so "get in their face." I've stuck to that in a lot of events, life, this game or any other. That's what I did, I persisted, and your response is trusting the most toxic and slimey person ik? The guys a leech and a dummy farmer. He was in the house the same time as I was, beforehand just sitting there agreeing with everything Zen would say. Seriously, we're on forums, I made a suggestion which I've got a right to do, something you can't take away. Idk if you decide to criticize it, but the intentional tearing down of a forum goer isn't proper forum behavior, and proves how ignorant and short sighted you are. Now, I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread and never open it again, you're a waste of my time

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Reputable people? Reputable person, who's screenshots mean nothing, perhaps you missed my thread in general. A) They're old, and B) weren't true in the first place. And the person I scammed, to his claim, stated I didn't and stated he thinks I'm a legit player. You listen to your slime ball, and stop dragging this out, obviously you've got time for it. It was a suggestion, the games boring, everyone knows you have got 0 skill, just gold, I thought it'd be nice to see actual skill, sorry I'm tired of seeing your ign where it clearly doesn't belong. You wanna see begging, I can beg, I'd plainly send you a pm. Hugeoldman, past gm of insane asylem on the subject of me becoming an officer stated 3 weeks after me joining (paraphrasing); I want to promote you to officer, I do, but you've gotta gain the support of officers. To do that they've gotta see you so "get in their face." I've stuck to that in a lot of events, life, this game or any other. That's what I did, I persisted, and your response is trusting the most toxic and slimey person ik? The guys a leech and a dummy farmer. He was in the house the same time as I was, beforehand just sitting there agreeing with everything Zen would say. Seriously, we're on forums, I made a suggestion which I've got a right to do, something you can't take away. Idk if you decide to criticize it, but the intentional tearing down of a forum goer isn't proper forum behavior, and proves how ignorant and short sighted you are. Now, I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread and never open it again, you're a waste of my time

Oh lord this granny is still going on about his dramas. Remiem/ cinco hit me up. Iv got screenshots from in game of this innocent best player in game mr shocn explaining how he gets his plat. And he doesn't understand that what he is doing is platfarming. He laughs it off thinking what he is doing is legit. You better unsubscribe from game too. Im coming for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yawwwwn i fell asleep after reading your first 2 lines. Keep opening your mouth though. Its funny seeing you having to defend yourself.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Hi great folks of A.L

First off i'd like to compliment Sts, as we've seen an increase in movement speed awakens on items. This is great for competition and other people who'd like to try timed runs. This is awesome for the spirit of the game. It does get a little boring when its always the same people on the LB for seasons and seasons. But it seems we have some people, who have to buy their way onto the leader-board, or cheat. And yes these people do exist.

Now i'm sorry to expose this on the forum sts, but multiple people have reported these cheaters and its been almost 2 weeks, and it seems there is no progress or feedback as of yet.

Remember the "Curse Of Stsgrump" post, well it seems it was rather strange, suddenly this player with so much speed arriving on the scene. After extensive investigations by many players. We've learnt that this player is a FRAUD. The player Stsgrump is actually using the accounts of the player formerly known as Yeh. I said accounts, because grump has bought Yehs alt account too - Ign Dzlm. So here we have it, somebody has paid probably well over 2000 Dollars for these accounts or more given the items on the accounts which I can name a few of them, as I knew the player Yeh - Original Jester set,Ghost Medusa Set, Roger hooks, 40ms Venom Ring, 36ms Arc belt, 30ms Shivs, Arti Alacrity, Tons of Gold, Alts - Sleepy, Dals, Vaavaav,Chaabetah. Money which should have been paid to STS, by either awakening your own gear by buying platinum, or buying your own gear the legit way with gold. Not being a CHEAT who has to buy a ready made geared up account to try and get ahead on the timed lead-boards. There was only one person in the game with that movement speed (around 450%ms), and he ran with Eminence. He told his team he was quitting and that he sold his gear because he had lots of real life stuff come up (ie sold his account, because what the heck is he going to do with gold if he was going to quit?) And Then you have the plat farmer Shocan who is using his name from his facebook profile (where he used to buy/sell accs, platfarm) flaunting on the forums making a mockery of sts by continually posting, while nothing is done to him. Ie Shocn in game. This whole camp is a group of cheaters. I've also noticed some old DM runners suddenly coming back and running with Grump, makes me wonder, is it one of you old DM runners who bought the account? Somebody who got tired of getting their behinds spanked in timed runs these past few years? We know Yeh disliked Lightup/Boa (because Lightup/Boa used to call him a cheater and a botter) and Yeh never ran timed maps with DM. We also can see this faker Grump can't run certain maps, unless its speed/sneak maps only. Where as the real Yeh knew how to run all the maps with his team. The real Yeh hated to do Arena door, we heard (heard from his own team) this phony Grump was trying arena and using his alt Vaavaav to try door. Also we heard from people in his own team (Yep you really need to learn to not tell people stuff) That this Grump guy does not act like the old player Yeh. So you guys in his team even know this is person is an imposter, but are enjoying the free carried LB times, by somebody using his account and gear. Instead of reporting it.

I will proceed to post the proof we have. And by the way, whoever you are, using Yehs accounts, you can beg him to come here and post for you, to act like its him. But given what he told many people in game and what he says here on this link - https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-lb-discussion - To our knowledge he has quit the game.

There is the thread where the original Yeh says "There is still opportunity now on some maps. Several lower maps can easily be beaten with the right “sneak” and decent speed. And some Upper maps like underhul could be beaten with a team that knows what they are doing and decent gear. Even timekeepers crypt I did with my warrior sleepy not using very good awakes and my rogues belt, speed set, and artifact. Anyways if it makes y’all feel any better, I don’t think I will be running anymore. Good luck all and have fun"

There is a screenshot of him/Yeh messaging an ex-teammate in game from another toon, saying he has quit and sold his gear when quizzed on whether he is Stsgrump or not.
    If you want concrete proof. Try add the player Dzlm to ignore and then try to add the player Stsgrump to ignore. (The player has already been ignored) because Stsgrump is a toon on the Dzlm account and is now ignored. Similarly add Yeh to ignore and add Vaavaav to ignore. (The player has already been ignored). As Vaavaav is on the same account as Yeh. (Look at the timed crypt runs where Vaavaav is on them) Stsgrump/Dzlm used the other account with Yeh/Vaavaav to "door" or stop the timer in the map). Oh also add Chabeetah to Ignore and add Yeh to ignore..See The connection.. Same person who messaged us in the screenshot provided below. Proof that it's not made up.

STS we implore you, to investigate these people, their ip addresses and accounts. Before they move gears around, change characters or use Vpns and try to hide. The accounts of Yeh and Dzlm and the gear he owned should not be in the game, it should be banned, unless it was sold the legit way. (or for some unknown reason the real Yeh turned on his team, and in the process forgot how to run certain maps) Maybe map amnesia am not sure.

Earn your right to be on the timed leaderboards. Cheating should not be tolerated. You are welcome to bump this post if you are feeling guilty. It is now in your hands Sts, to look at this thoroughly and please remove these cheaters from our game, in the name of good sportsmanship. And also, to finally bring closure to this matter.

P.S And Grump you are not Yeh, I knew him, Yeh was a real one, you're just an insult to him. ( I can understand why he never offered his gear to his old team, when he was going to get a lot of $$$ for selling everything together)

Yeh Screenshots
    Name:  Inked1564849529730_LI.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  894.5 KB
    Name:  Inked1564849528073_LI.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  426.9 KB
    Name:  1564849540690.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  24.9 KB

Shocn Screenshots
    Name:  Inked20190728_221640_LI.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  83.5 KB
    Name:  20190728_222252.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  89.9 KB

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Hi great folks of A.L

First off i'd like to compliment Sts, as we've seen an increase in movement speed awakens on items. This is great for competition and other people who'd like to try timed runs. This is awesome for the spirit of the game. It does get a little boring when its always the same people on the LB for seasons and seasons. But it seems we have some people, who have to buy their way onto the leader-board, or cheat. And yes these people do exist.

Now i'm sorry to expose this on the forum sts, but multiple people have reported these cheaters and its been almost 2 weeks, and it seems there is no progress or feedback as of yet.

Remember the "Curse Of Stsgrump" post, well it seems it was rather strange, suddenly this player with so much speed arriving on the scene. After extensive investigations by many players. We've learnt that this player is a FRAUD. The player Stsgrump is actually using the accounts of the player formerly known as Yeh. I said accounts, because grump has bought Yehs alt account too - Ign Dzlm. So here we have it, somebody has paid probably well over 2000 Dollars for these accounts or more given the items on the accounts which I can name a few of them, as I knew the player Yeh - Original Jester set,Ghost Medusa Set, Roger hooks, 40ms Venom Ring, 36ms Arc belt, 30ms Shivs, Arti Alacrity, Tons of Gold, Alts - Sleepy, Dals, Vaavaav,Chaabetah. Money which should have been paid to STS, by either awakening your own gear by buying platinum, or buying your own gear the legit way with gold. Not being a CHEAT who has to buy a ready made geared up account to try and get ahead on the timed lead-boards. There was only one person in the game with that movement speed (around 450%ms), and he ran with Eminence. He told his team he was quitting and that he sold his gear because he had lots of real life stuff come up (ie sold his account, because what the heck is he going to do with gold if he was going to quit?) And Then you have the plat farmer Shocan who is using his name from his facebook profile (where he used to buy/sell accs, platfarm) flaunting on the forums making a mockery of sts by continually posting, while nothing is done to him. Ie Shocn in game. This whole camp is a group of cheaters. I've also noticed some old DM runners suddenly coming back and running with Grump, makes me wonder, is it one of you old DM runners who bought the account? Somebody who got tired of getting their behinds spanked in timed runs these past few years? We know Yeh disliked Lightup/Boa (because Lightup/Boa used to call him a cheater and a botter) and Yeh never ran timed maps with DM. We also can see this faker Grump can't run certain maps, unless its speed/sneak maps only. Where as the real Yeh knew how to run all the maps with his team. The real Yeh hated to do Arena door, we heard (heard from his own team) this phony Grump was trying arena and using his alt Vaavaav to try door. Also we heard from people in his own team (Yep you really need to learn to not tell people stuff) That this Grump guy does not act like the old player Yeh. So you guys in his team even know this is person is an imposter, but are enjoying the free carried LB times, by somebody using his account and gear. Instead of reporting it.

I will proceed to post the proof we have. And by the way, whoever you are, using Yehs accounts, you can beg him to come here and post for you, to act like its him. But given what he told many people in game and what he says here on this link - https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-lb-discussion - To our knowledge he has quit the game.

There is the thread where the original Yeh says "There is still opportunity now on some maps. Several lower maps can easily be beaten with the right “sneak” and decent speed. And some Upper maps like underhul could be beaten with a team that knows what they are doing and decent gear. Even timekeepers crypt I did with my warrior sleepy not using very good awakes and my rogues belt, speed set, and artifact. Anyways if it makes y’all feel any better, I don’t think I will be running anymore. Good luck all and have fun"

There is a screenshot of him/Yeh messaging an ex-teammate in game from another toon, saying he has quit and sold his gear when quizzed on whether he is Stsgrump or not.
    If you want concrete proof. Try add the player Dzlm to ignore and then try to add the player Stsgrump to ignore. (The player has already been ignored) because Stsgrump is a toon on the Dzlm account and is now ignored. Similarly add Yeh to ignore and add Vaavaav to ignore. (The player has already been ignored). As Vaavaav is on the same account as Yeh. (Look at the timed crypt runs where Vaavaav is on them) Stsgrump/Dzlm used the other account with Yeh/Vaavaav to "door" or stop the timer in the map). Oh also add Chabeetah to Ignore and add Yeh to ignore..See The connection.. Same person who messaged us in the screenshot provided below. Proof that it's not made up.

STS we implore you, to investigate these people, their ip addresses and accounts. Before they move gears around, change characters or use Vpns and try to hide. The accounts of Yeh and Dzlm and the gear he owned should not be in the game, it should be banned, unless it was sold the legit way. (or for some unknown reason the real Yeh turned on his team, and in the process forgot how to run certain maps) Maybe map amnesia am not sure.

Earn your right to be on the timed leaderboards. Cheating should not be tolerated. You are welcome to bump this post if you are feeling guilty. It is now in your hands Sts, to look at this thoroughly and please remove these cheaters from our game, in the name of good sportsmanship. And also, to finally bring closure to this matter.

P.S And Grump you are not Yeh, I knew him, Yeh was a real one, you're just an insult to him. ( I can understand why he never offered his gear to his old team, when he was going to get a lot of $$$ for selling everything together)

Yeh Screenshots

Shocn Screenshots
    Damn I can't believe I thought this guy was a legit player zz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Hi great folks of A.L

Yeh Screenshots

Shocn Screenshots
    Dm not involved in this, our old runners quit mostly and one of these ppl are banned from dm. We heard that too that grump is yeh from a friend who is in eminence.. I just hope these guys get what they deserve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Remind me, which of their igns was it that also did the mass boot in the first <dunno>?
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!