Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lb suggestion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    This is the suggestions section. Where suggestions are made. That's what this was, it was a suggestion. But let's go through your points of attack, shall we? Infested and bog are indeed luck and awakes, I just wanted to see a map like old maps where it was fun to run, it doesn't even have to award banners. And I had loyalty, I stuck it out with you guys, I sat there just like crumb said, sit and wait, ask to run, your time will come, don't worry, it takes time. Yeh said it takes time, gotta build trust. What did you say? Nothing. Nothing almost ever, and then you turn around and remove me stating we don't need people like me in your guild. What am I, persistent? Well I'm sorry ik how to listen to officers from your guild when the master gives me no instruction. And I wasn't in Zen's freaking house to help them run, we ran esg together. It wasn't harassment dude, it was me listening, and ofc I'll ask, because if I sit there and say nothing that's exactly the results I'll see. None. Nothing. They won't be there. And I mellowed out, even Raw grabbed me for a few practice runs after a while. I was loyal to you just fine. But keep listening to your dummy farmer. And I didn't even offer him my ms, I believe it was actually my mire. But you didn't take a second to ask me, did you.
    What attack you talking about? Its facts guy. If you want to attack I can do that too but don't make it personal and bring up peoples names in this. You completely avoided the basics of what I said. In reply to your "suggestion" I have no reason to have to talk to somebody who constantly yaps in my pm, telling me how to run maps. Or begs me for runs whenever i'm in a map, its annoying? do i have to reply to you? who are you? a King? Royalty? I owe you nothing, so don't expect anything. You come with a bad reputation, we've been warned multiple times, by reputable people in the game about you, and I still gave you a chance. So don't come here with your dramatic stories, nobody got time for that. Goodluck in the future to whomever accepts you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryvz For This Useful Post: