Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mentor required

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Mentor required

Hi I've been playing for quite some time now. I've rogue war and mage account too. But I still don't know many things. I wanna learn where to farm which things. I only know about marshland crates in southern seas. I wanna know what else can I do besides doing dailies.
    Thank u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I am as good as a person can be in AL so I guess I can be ur mentor.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Pro tip: Beg for Gold if u have aze as Mentor :-p

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crankomaniac For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphinefia View Post
    Hi I've been playing for quite some time now. I've rogue war and mage account too. But I still don't know many things. I wanna learn where to farm which things. I only know about marshland crates in southern seas. I wanna know what else can I do besides doing dailies.
    Thank u.
    I might can help you here and there, let me know in pm if you’re interested
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    Pro tip: Beg for Gold if u have aze as Mentor :-p
    If I am his mentor, He never will need to beg!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    If I am his mentor, He never will need to beg!
    'Im as good as a person can be' 0.0

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Seems everyone know each other in the forum.
    Question : how to point out previous msg in ur msg?
    P.s.- I'm new to these things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Seems everyone know each other in the forum.
    Question : how to point out previous msg in ur msg?
    P.s.- I'm new to these things
    Press “ Reply with Quote” bottom right of a comment.

Yea it’s a relatively small community and some u will see more often than others.
    Be careful not to post controversial topics, pvp debates or any ideas a few members consider “bad”. Some can be extremely petty and hold grudges; won’t hesitate to show it every chance they get by putting you down. You can add these clowns to your ignore list but I do like a good debate!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea it’s a relatively small community and some u will see more often than others.
    Be careful not to post controversial topics, pvp debates or any ideas a few members consider “bad”. Some can be extremely petty and hold grudges; won’t hesitate to show it every chance they get by putting you down. You can add these clowns to your ignore list but I do like a good debate!
    Ah thanks. U r an youtuber! !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Ah thanks. U r an youtuber! !
    Yes channel is called NAB GUIDE. If u look past my occasional weird flex but okay moments, it a great channel to help on anything u can think of! If not, I can make a video of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Some can be extremely cringy and annoying too, there's one person that comes to my mind right now, I kind of forgot his forum name, mhm....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antispace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

This is what a good guild is for?

And you mean Elite Golden Pirate Chests?

You can also do your own research, especially with chests. Check in auction for which chests contain what, read forums, listen in game, see what players are wearing or using to see what is popular and desirable.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Wait wait wait, azero is up for mentoring people? Sign me up xD

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    Some can be extremely cringy and annoying too, there's one person that comes to my mind right now, I kind of forgot his forum name, mhm....
    It's called having humour and a personality. Try it sometime!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I dont think any new player should go for a mentor, certainly not the kind who stands whole day in a town.
    IMO spoon feeding turns people into a dependent nab. Everything you need to know about this game/skills/farming/merching is documented on this forum.

The best way to learn the skills of your class is to read the descriptions and then use them to know how they work, slowly you will understand what suits best for your play style.

So, start with reading the sub forum: New Players: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/for...AL-New-Players, it answers most of your highlighted concern like how to level, what to farm, where to farm etc...

If you want to learn about your class then go to the "Classes of Arcane Legends" section on the main page. Each class has its own sub forum discussion that talks about skills, gears, etc.

Use the search option on the top to search a topic, if you dont find what you are looking for then make a thread on General Discussion and people will answer your query.

Good luck.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenny McCormick For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    I dont think any new player should go for a mentor, certainly not the kind who stands whole day in a town.
    IMO spoon feeding turns people into a dependent nab. Everything you need to know about this game/skills/farming/merching is documented on this forum.

The best way to learn the skills of your class is to read the descriptions and then use them to know how they work, slowly you will understand what suits best for your play style.

So, start with reading the sub forum: New Players: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/for...AL-New-Players, it answers most of your highlighted concern like how to level, what to farm, where to farm etc...

If you want to learn about your class then go to the "Classes of Arcane Legends" section on the main page. Each class has its own sub forum discussion that talks about skills, gears, etc.

Use the search option on the top to search a topic, if you dont find what you are looking for then make a thread on General Discussion and people will answer your query.

Good luck.
    Actually I'm not new. I started playing sometime before Ursoth event last year. I m clear about the skills except may be mage class. I've doubts in mage skill selection. I mostly wanna know about farming different things. I'm max lvl but I still can't handle hydra. I die in an instant. I don't know mostly which type of gear I should use or what r the options I have when considering gears. These r somethings I need help with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Actually I'm not new. I started playing sometime before Ursoth event last year. I m clear about the skills except may be mage class. I've doubts in mage skill selection. I mostly wanna know about farming different things. I'm max lvl but I still can't handle hydra. I die in an instant. I don't know mostly which type of gear I should use or what r the options I have when considering gears. These r somethings I need help with.
    This is a thread I wrote for returning/ new players. It is very detailed and extensive. It contains anything you need to know!

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...or-New-Players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Been playing since 2014, here are my tips. Nothing wrong with farming Crates at that map but there are a few more places where you can maximize your Gain! In these tips I will leave Gold loot related stuff out!

1. Elite second map of Pirates, The boss has a chance of dropping a Elite Gold Pirate chest and sometimes elite silver runner chests!

2. Elite 3rd map of Nord, Elite Gold Warchests from Boss sell pretty good!

3. This one is tricky... In the last map of Shuyal (normal version) Run as if you were going to fight the boss but when you see the sign of Temple take a Right turn then keep going down until you find a green crystal hidden in the tower, this crystal drops Elite Golden Puzzle Box pretty easy because no matter how many times you re roll, crates are not in it's loot table! Only shard pendant, copper,silver, and Gold chests... From time to time a epic item.

4. Elite 1st map of Tindirin, drag tooth's drop quite easier on elite mode rather than normal. 30 tooth's = 20k ish!

5. Another tricky one recommend only do it with trusted friends... Orc tags! Ever since they introduced 25 slots of crafting. It is very easy to craft tons and tons of dolls open them among friends so they can pass you the materials back and re do! You can potencially get 50 orc tags per hour and recycle the dolls! Keep in mind sometimes they give insignias and Ancestral Runes!

6. Same as Effigy dolls, you can do the same with Cryo buffs. The weapons from vendors some can be sold or sell packs of coins.

In the end there is no special way to get rich but finding what you like or suits you can make the job much easier! Having a full team can make these tasks much easier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks. I need these kinda things. I prefer merching for getting gold. But honestly it's quite boring just waiting and shouting at paradise pier or running dailies. I want these farming just to make the game interesting and make some money at the same time.

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Gearing in any MMO is mostly same, you go for the BIS (Best in Slot).
    In AL Primary best in slot is "Arcane" rarity and Second best in slot is "Mythic" for over all.
    Now if you come to content or expansion specific gear then "Set" rarity is your go to; Sets released for the expansion provide best stats for the expansion maps because they add bonus stats with multiple set items equipped.

Apart of these your choices are legendary gear, when getting a legendary gear for your class always keep your stat priority in mind.
    For Mage its Int(Primary) and Str(Secondry), for Rogue its Dex(Pri) and Int(Sec), for Warrior its Str(Pri) and Int(Sec).

When it comes to farming and making gold I think events are the best place. Now we have like 2 events every month, I think June is going to be full month of events. Every event has something to farm that can make quick gold, read the forum to know the drops, check Auction to know the prices, its that simple.