Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mentor required

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Gearing in any MMO is mostly same, you go for the BIS (Best in Slot).
    In AL Primary best in slot is "Arcane" rarity and Second best in slot is "Mythic" for over all.
    Now if you come to content or expansion specific gear then "Set" rarity is your go to; Sets released for the expansion provide best stats for the expansion maps because they add bonus stats with multiple set items equipped.

Apart of these your choices are legendary gear, when choosing a legendary gear for your class always keep your stat priority in mind.
    When choosing a legendary gear keep your primary and secondary stat in mind, for Mage its Int(Pri) and Str(Sec), for Rogue(Pri) its Dex and Int(Sec), for Warrior its Str(Pri) and Int(Sec).

When it comes to farming and making gold I think events are the best place. Now we have like 2 events every month, I think June is going to be full month of events. Every event has something to farm that can make quick gold, read the forum to know the drops, check Auction to know the prices, its that simple.
    Thanks I appreciate the help.

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Pm luciiiiiifer he teaches players to merch and create personal entertaining forms of income. Also character development and fun to be around. I recommend him to help. He is very active and helpful to all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

It is best to join a guild, make some ingame friends or in general find a community to grow together. As already mentioned being dependent on just a few advisors does not seem very effective imo. Still nice that some people offer their help nowadays. Gl farming!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antiplague View Post
    Pm luciiiiiifer he teaches players to merch and create personal entertaining forms of income. Also character development and fun to be around. I recommend him to help. He is very active and helpful to all
    Thanks I'll contact him in-game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    It is best to join a guild, make some ingame friends or in general find a community to grow together. As already mentioned being dependent on just a few advisors does not seem very effective imo. Still nice that some people offer their help nowadays. Gl farming!
    Yeah about that I wanted to join a guild that focuses on merching. I wanna learn more about merching. I mostly do fine but sometimes mostly during events I don't make profits as much I want to. If there's any good merchant guild I'll appreciate if they can take me in. I'd love some tips on merching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphinefia View Post
    Yeah about that I wanted to join a guild that focuses on merching. I wanna learn more about merching. I mostly do fine but sometimes mostly during events I don't make profits as much I want to. If there's any good merchant guild I'll appreciate if they can take me in. I'd love some tips on merching

If you read this thread, it will tell you how to be rich with all the strategy available and great tips on merching: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Arcane-Legends