Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The unfair system of luck in the game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Are you this deluded really? The point were making is there is no need for a new system as the one we currently have is the fairest for every player. You want a system where ever 500 runs u loot something? (for example) then people who do not have entire days to spend are in a disadvantage, while they may loot something on their 10th run.
    You need to educate yourself about the definition of Luck and RnG because to me you seem like just another forum junkie jumping on the bandwagon.
    Cheers man,
    PS: if you find this thread 'offending or insulting this forum is perhaps not meant fo you'
    i never insulted anyone in my entire post. i only talked about the original post of the thread-maker.
    now. how Nice are these ? : "Are you this deluded really", "You need to educate yourself", "you seem like just another forum junkie", "this forum is perhaps not meant fo you" ? some very warm words, said to me

about the point of your post. now, here it will be extremely hard to answer, without what i say to be qualified as insulting. but i'll do so, without insulting, anyway.
    do you have Any idea what "fair" is? "fair" is get something when you've done almost nothing, AND to Not get something, after you've worked hard, a lot? this is "FAIR"? this is fairest for all players? this is the right/proper reward? to get something for nothing, and get nothing for days/weeks/months play? is FAIR?
    every reader here can answer these questions for himself/herself. and what to think about someone that answers to these questions with "yes" / or with "no".
    Last edited by voidPtr; 06-08-2019 at 04:56 AM.