Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
It has been mentioned numerous times here in the forums, just reinforcing it that the luck system in game is really wrong and an alternative to it must be sought. Every event, every non-event rare drops, the same people keep dropping items and that too multiple times; while others barely drop one in a week or none in comparison to 5-7 in a single week. It may take me 2-3 days to make 10-12m and lucky ones drop items and make double the amount in a single day. I have known individuals to drop BB hooks, 2x heroic sam and timurs in a couple of weeks. And I have known people run planar arena like crazy(1k+ runs) to not drop the planar recipe when it was the most sought amulet, while others got it in 1-30 runs. While it may be very good for people who keep dropping, for the rest its really depressing to put in effort every time to not have anything to show for it. Thus I would suggest an alternative should be given a chance. Even though option to buy items with tokens is very good, people will still complain on items being easy to get. So maybe add a system where individuals get something when they have done a certain number of runs in a map or event zone. It will motivate people to run more too.
This is one of the main reasons I quit the game. I don't have luck with RNGs and as a result the only way I could keep up in the game was to pay. I don't have thousands of dollars to spend on a game, so there was no point continuing.