Thread: Delay in shooting the skiils after tap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Exclamation Delay in shooting the skiils after tap.

1) There is a fraction of second delay in shooting mage skill "Fireball", you can see the delay in the icon itself. Fireball takes time equivalent to 2(normal) to 3(fast) taps. The issue persist if mapped in any slot. Other skill are very responsive to tap on my device so I dont think its a lag or ping issue.

2) The "Auto Attack of Gun (any)" has become very irregular, its not as smooth as Staff's auto attack. Sometimes there is delay in fire, sometimes it skips few taps. Just tap multiple times and you will notice the issue. It shoot fine first 2/3 times and then you will see delay, then shoots fine and then delay/skip taps, very inconsistent.

Both of these issues might not look very big if the toon is standing and shooting, but affects the precision and target locking a lot when toon is walking/running and its very annoying. Please fix them at your convenience, thanks.

Edit:
    3) Checked "Aimed Shot" skill for Rogue it has the same kind of delay as mention in #1.
    Last edited by Kenny McCormick; 06-10-2019 at 08:43 PM. Reason: 3)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Same I’m using a rogue with the aim shot skill and with green ping (no lags) the bow delays as well in Maus etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anil LK Joseph View Post
    Same I’m using a rogue with the aim shot skill and with green ping (no lags) the bow delays as well in Maus etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same, tested it in an elite map in the timed variant and the timer started but my bow didn't shoot till 1-2 seconds in, granted my ping was like 80 at the time, but it still definitely shouldn't have lagged that bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Same, tested it in an elite map in the timed variant and the timer started but my bow didn't shoot till 1-2 seconds in, granted my ping was like 80 at the time, but it still definitely shouldn't have lagged that bad
    This was with storm shot not aim ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wave 9 always laggy skills wont perform after tap specially if the mob left is the last one, 4 TIMES DOING EVENT WAVE 9 ALWAYS LIKE THAT, STS U DOIN SOMETHING FOR THE ONE'S WHO ARE IN LEADERBOARDS SO THEY CAN STAY THERE? RESPOND HERE, EVERY WAVE 9 SO LAG WONT SKILL TILL THE TIME IS OVER THE PING WILL GO BACK TO YELLOW ONE, ITS LIKE YOUR DOING SOMETHING FISHY BECAUSE EXPERIENCED IT 4 TIMES, NOW I'M NOT INTERESTED IN DOING EVENT FOR LEADERBOARDS BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUR DOING IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. THE EVENT SUCKS
    TEMPLE EVENT 2019 SUCK