Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nerf that aegis !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I'm not going to stop pvping because I'm not a salty little kid , why would you recommend that ? Seriously

2. The Following User Says Thank You to InsanitrisesAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    The worst part is to stand a chance at killing a high stat war I would have to either buy a duplicate of all my gear or reawake all mine to dex because I'm awakened for rogue vs rogue full armor
    There's your problem.

By the way, if Warriors are not required to be skillful to use the Ebon Aegis, then what sort of skills are Rogues supposed to have if they can just spam attacks and dominate?

At least a Warrior is expected to stay alive and endure Rogue arrows until their poor weapon procs. :P [then a good rogue will stop attacking and not get themselves killed]
    Retired

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

I'm not going to stop pvping because I'm not a salty little kid , why would you recommend that ? Seriously
    just come 47/63 till next expansion, maybe sts will have time to test and remove all reflects from pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Theres alot more skill than that you have to know what attacks to charge me personally I start off with a nox bolt 1 tap charged aim then uncharged shadow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Theres alot more skill than that you have to know what attacks to charge me personally I start off with a nox bolt 1 tap charged aim then uncharged shadow
    That's quite the rocket science if you ask me.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Before ebon aegis in game war not crying because rogue dominate pvp now rogue want to nerf war cause they dont win all time but for me ebon aegis make good balance for pvp btw if u want easy kill war with ebon aegis dont hit him during ebon proc

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Intelligents For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Better than 1 shotting rogue every time without doing anything extra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Better than 1 shotting rogue every time without doing anything extra
    I understand the frustration, but I believe you should think "how is it possible that a warrior is killing me without doing anything?", "maybe it's ME who is killing myself?"

Then you can find a solution to the problem.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Yes I'm aware of this it just procs too frequently

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I understand the frustration, but I believe you should think "how is it possible that a warrior is killing me without doing anything?", "maybe it's ME who is killing myself?"

Then you can find a solution to the problem.
    yes its not hard to kill warrior who using only aegis, just need some good gears and dont make mistakes

but maybe u can explain how to kill warrior who getting proc from aegis, then swapping to ebon sword + full str set (reflect from aegis doesnt dissapear), sword proc reducing damage + strongest DoT based on warr's dmg and ignoring armor + slow (and all this time he still have proc from aegis), rogue just staying and using healpacks (if not failed because rogue cant even use razor because of warr's reflect). When his proc from aegis gone, he again equip aegis and getting reflect, and ... all same, how much cd of warrior's reflect? 6-8 seconds? lol, imagine now what happenning in clashes. any tactics for rogue? just wait for enemy rogue and farm it, but is it how pvp supposed to be? dont forget its just mobile game, and in clashes rogues cant even see who from warriors got reflect ally or enemy, with AA like cotton - makes harder to understand when his reflect gone, reflect can appear even while my aimed already casted.
    its about all reflects, even when i playing 1v1 vs rogue, someone from us getting proc 1st and it gives big advantage

just wanna offer to devs to play their game sometimes and test hows it going...
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 06-08-2019 at 06:41 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Now see the fact, every getting in tdm theres so many food allready called war :")

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30HC using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    yes its not hard to kill warrior who using only aegis, just need some good gears and dont make mistakes

but maybe u can explain how to kill warrior who getting proc from aegis, then swapping to ebon sword + full str set (reflect from aegis doesnt dissapear), sword proc reducing damage + strongest DoT based on warr's dmg and ignoring armor + slow (and all this time he still have proc from aegis), rogue just staying and using healpacks (if not failed because rogue cant even use razor because of warr's reflect). When his proc from aegis gone, he again equip aegis and getting reflect, and ... all same, how much cd of warrior's reflect? 6-8 seconds? lol, imagine now what happenning in clashes. any tactics for rogue? just wait for enemy rogue and farm it, but is it how pvp supposed to be? dont forget its just mobile game, and in clashes rogues cant even see who from warriors got reflect ally or enemy, with AA like cotton - makes harder to understand when his reflect gone, reflect can appear even while my aimed already casted.
    its about all reflects, even when i playing 1v1 vs rogue, someone from us getting proc 1st and it gives big advantage

just wanna offer to devs to play their game sometimes and test hows it going...
    The proc overlapping has been happening since the game existed and I'm sure we've all been abusing that thing for years in one way or another. :P Maybe STS should try and fix that? But I wonder why none of us has reported that before? Maybe it's because we secretly like it? :P

Anyway, I don't even PvP, and I'm not really here to defend the Ebon Aegis proc, I just pop up in these threads because I don't like how Rogues complain that "they can't kill everyone like they used to".

You see Insanity, the creator of this thread, claims that he has built his Rogue specifically to fight other Rogues, but has still chosen to make a thread and complain how he cannot kill Warriors too. That's my problem with these people.
    Retired

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Maybe it's because we secretly like it? :P
    because it wasnt affecting things so much before... all procs was weak or balanced in pvp (compared to current procs)
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 06-08-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I agree ebon aegis reflect its way too op, sts should reduce the reflect of that weap of 50% or maybe more. The problem its not when u vs a war with aegis, because in vs its not much toxic just need wait for proc to end. Problem is in clashes u cant know if its ur tank who proc or enemy, also tanks stack its the most toxic thing, thus what happen when a weap proc its way too op class stack ... so i want a nerf of the dmg reflect of atpeast 50%. In the other hand im going to explain why "sts prefer war". No sts dont prefer war, war get op procs because war suck and they try to make it better with good procs, why rog dont have op proc? Because rogue alrdy too op? Rog dont need proc its way too op without proc get a full geared tank at 40%hp with one combo. I think that sts trying to help wars weakness in tue wrong way. A op weap proc not the solution to compensate war sucks, there is needed a class buff and a weap proc nerf thats how i see it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

But that seems to distract you from the fact ebon aegis is still way too op...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    I agree ebon aegis reflect its way too op, sts should reduce the reflect of that weap of 50% or maybe more. The problem its not when u vs a war with aegis, because in vs its not much toxic just need wait for proc to end. Problem is in clashes u cant know if its ur tank who proc or enemy, also tanks stack its the most toxic thing, thus what happen when a weap proc its way too op class stack ... so i want a nerf of the dmg reflect of atpeast 50%. In the other hand im going to explain why "sts prefer war". No sts dont prefer war, war get op procs because war suck and they try to make it better with good procs, why rog dont have op proc? Because rogue alrdy too op? Rog dont need proc its way too op without proc get a full geared tank at 40%hp with one combo. I think that sts trying to help wars weakness in tue wrong way. A op weap proc not the solution to compensate war sucks, there is needed a class buff and a weap proc nerf thats how i see it.
    Problem is that there is no limits on classes. So nab warriors stacking to gain "easy" profit. Aegis proc is not so op(instead of hotbars+ebon sword). For example I guess you know who is Gear Also i think that proc should be more visible. With hcotton shield its difficult to understand where is proc and where is shield in tdm. People will complaining anyway about something(mostly rogues like Owl said). By the way for the current state warrior is useful in pve only with tb or ebon aegis. Because the whole pve now based on how fast you will kill. . .

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Browdy666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Agreed. The root of class imbalance, and especially in PvP, is in their core skills and stats. Making OP procs for one class to balance them is like trying to fix a broken wall with a new paint.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

For the first time warrior can finally get some kills in pvp and all are crying, come on!! You talk about skill, if u get kill by it, then its because you dont have the “skill” to stop attacking when it proc! Stop spam attack, look what you are doing and you won’t get kill by it, simple as that.

As for war who are taking defence of those cryer just because u don’t put the effort to buy that weapon, you really are disapointing people...

This weapon have already been nerfed in the past, please don’t touch it, it work perfectly fine

Well, this is my 2 cents thank you

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Wow what a comparison well said XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

ebon aegis helps alot in pve tho like a lot, i agree with the pvp nerf for aegis but i dont wan em to nerf aegis in pve xd

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk