Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nerf that aegis !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    ebon aegis helps alot in pve tho like a lot, i agree with the pvp nerf for aegis but i dont wan em to nerf aegis in pve xd

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    There is no point in nerfing it. It was nerfed pretty hard once and people are still crying as if nothing happened. Chances are the same will happen again. The only result of another nerf would be making Warriors completely useless in PvE, and also useless in PvP. I don't see how that can be called a "fix", it would be more like making the Rogues happy.

If STS wants to balance things in PvP, they should consider other ways, such as a work around tank stacking and removing all the auras and everything else, including bugs. The Aegis proc is the last thing that needs to be "fixed".
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    I agree ebon aegis reflect its way too op, sts should reduce the reflect of that weap of 50% or maybe more. The problem its not when u vs a war with aegis, because in vs its not much toxic just need wait for proc to end. Problem is in clashes u cant know if its ur tank who proc or enemy, also tanks stack its the most toxic thing, thus what happen when a weap proc its way too op class stack ... so i want a nerf of the dmg reflect of atpeast 50%. In the other hand im going to explain why "sts prefer war". No sts dont prefer war, war get op procs because war suck and they try to make it better with good procs, why rog dont have op proc? Because rogue alrdy too op? Rog dont need proc its way too op without proc get a full geared tank at 40%hp with one combo. I think that sts trying to help wars weakness in tue wrong way. A op weap proc not the solution to compensate war sucks, there is needed a class buff and a weap proc nerf thats how i see it.
    Definitely agree with this, to lower the dmg on aegis proc!!
    Solid Pinoy Reborn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

I think historically we all hate that a fix is never pvp specific when the problem is pvp. It's fixed everywhere, even where its unnecessary.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Glint aegis is barely good It is only useful for clearing (Groups) of mobs & helps us warriors become less useless. Mobs are just decoys not even the meat and bones of the dungeon.

But bosses are the big deal. They give the big fat valuable juicy loot. So i rather switch to dusk claymore/dreamscape/nightmare shield/terror blade/ebon glade/ebon aegis/spirit sword & shield to try and do some damage to the bosses.

One of the developer's even confirmed warriors are the most least used class. Wanna know why? Because we barely do damage, unless you are extremely rich.

.Glint aegis is cheap & convenient, helps sweep (Groups) of mobs only. If you try to fight just 1-3 mobs with that aegis you do barely any damage. And if you try to fight a boss with glint aegis, it feels like poking a bear with a tooth pick. I am dead serious. (Low level bosses & mobs are naturally weak, we're talking of high level content)

The glint aegis is as fair and balanced like Flame staff & Immortal staff.

There is a reason the ebon rogue daggers was worth, 99,999,999 Gold coins. Because it has a reflection proc effect + with the already DPS/DMG dominant rogue class.

.And on the topic of the Ebon aegis, staff, daggers. Honestly, any MMORPG that implements weapons with (Damage Reflection) is a tricky situation for PvP Communities. Just my 2 cents.

.And yes, i agree. The ebon aegis shouldn't be 1 shotting players in PvP Zones. It should reduce a proportional amount of health points.
    To 1 shot players in PvP is a whole different story, but to appropriately make the opposing team stand on the tip of their toes is an other story.

If it wasn't for terror blade & glint aegis. Rogues & mages will continuously keep leaving maps that warriors enter. And even shame/block the warriors for even existing.
    Ik about glint aegis i have warrior too, and yes is only for mobs

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

How about rogue skill fast reload i think sts need nerf it too then

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

All i gotta say is mages are basically useless in pvp atm

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Intelligents View Post
    How about rogue skill fast reload i think sts need nerf it too then

We are not talking about skills, we are talking about procs. And warriors have jugger-venge-heal, mages- shield and heals roges heal and all depends in damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dessiire View Post
    We are not talking about skills, we are talking about procs. And warriors have jugger-venge-heal, mages- shield and heals roges heal and all depends in damage

That why no need to nerf something or all time someone will found something to nerf now war got change to kill on pvp. Btw if u pvp 41/50/63 no aegis so problem solved

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Intelligents View Post
    That why no need to nerf something or all time someone will found something to nerf now war got change to kill on pvp. Btw if u pvp 41/50/63 no aegis so problem solved

Idc this is not my thread , im just asking my point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I ask my point too do not bother to get upset

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

The only way to balance PVP is fix that ignoring armor for all reflection proc but sad it's gonna cost in pve = back to useless war again.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It is too op REEEEEEE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

I understand warriors wanna kill now and infact they kill, but its very superficial read from some old great PVE players "you cry cause now warriors can kill in pvp". I dont know what could be the solution, but I just know that mages cant kill anymore warriors, it was basic for game balance mage > war.
    It's pretty frustrating see a nab pve warrior with ebon aegis in pvp claiming to be op and that he can kill all mages only cause of a spamming a nornal attack, those kids really feels strong, need some fix to enlight those people xd. Same goes for war vs rogue, but still rogues in some cases can kill, mages definitely not.

Idk what could be the solution, maybe STS, you just recreate the same environment of lv 41 cap..it's really impossible play pvp this way.

Need to do something..lv 76 will not change anything people will keep use those weapons.

Please find a solution.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    I understand warriors wanna kill now and infact they kill, but its very superficial read from some old great PVE players "you cry cause now warriors can kill in pvp". I dont know what could be the solution, but I just know that mages cant kill anymore warriors, it was basic for game balance mage > war.
    It's pretty frustrating see a nab pve warrior with ebon aegis in pvp claiming to be op and that he can kill all mages only cause of a spamming a nornal attack, those kids really feels strong, need some fix to enlight those people xd. Same goes for war vs rogue, but still rogues in some cases can kill, mages definitely not.

Idk what could be the solution, maybe STS, you just recreate the same environment of lv 41 cap..it's really impossible play pvp this way.

Need to do something..lv 76 will not change anything people will keep use those weapons.

Please find a solution.
    I agree with the warriors pve saying that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

No warrior I know of with an aegis has exceeded 3k dmg without elixirs, none exceed 19k hp, especially for sure have not exceeded 13-14k armor. Where do you see a warrior with 20k+ armor?
    My stats completely maxed out with mire set and elixirs in this photo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dessiire View Post
    I agree with the warriors pve saying that

And im sorry for you then...its what pvpers call get "cheap kills".
    If you would be in tdm zone you should check how frustrating is see rogues who must leave zone cause oppo has 4 warriors and no dps so the rogue has nothing to kill.

Or a match with mages and warriors on both sides..the match will not end even in 2033.

Anyway i got nothing against pve warriors, they re also my friends, the bad part is when they reply rude, insult and claim to be op..surely not the case of the warriors who replied here, but still sucks read "cry cause warriors can kill" cause it s not that (at least for me) the problem.

Peace

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    And im sorry for you then...its what pvpers call get "cheap kills".
    If you would be in tdm zone you should check how frustrating is see rogues who must leave zone cause oppo has 4 warriors and no dps so the rogue has nothing to kill.

Or a match with mages and warriors on both sides..the match will not end even in 2033.

Anyway i got nothing against pve warriors, they re also my friends, the bad part is when they reply rude, insult and claim to be op..surely not the case of the warriors who replied here, but still sucks read "cry cause warriors can kill" cause it s not that (at least for me) the problem.

Peace
    Yep ik it, i saw with my mage in tdm a pve player joined and claimed pro lol.. XD peace out

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

No.

Don’t spam skills to kill a warrior with ebon aegis. Use your brain and stop attacking when the shield is up. Simple as that, all you rogues saying “warrior no skill get kill grrrrr”. spamming skills to get a kill is not skill either so... not sure why you rogues complain anyway. All rogues rule every pvp bracket. Level 10-29, level 41-55, 61-65. 66/56 is decently somewhat balanced. 71 is decently balanced as-well.

Lol, if a class were to complain, mages have all the right to complain since I haven't found a single bracket where they’re actually “good” (pvp wise).

Rogues: been dominating pvp since 2013”that’s fair”
    Warriors: get 1-2 months of dominating pvp”NERFFF NERFF!!! Not fair!!! WTF!!! Rawr!!! Pvp unbalanced!!”

Lmao...
    Please stop this nonsense and learn to adapt. Instead of begging someone to change it for you :/. Have a good day all!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    No.

Don’t spam skills to kill a warrior with ebon aegis. Use your brain and stop attacking when the shield is up. Simple as that, all you rogues saying “warrior no skill get kill grrrrr”. spamming skills to get a kill is not skill either so... not sure why you rogues complain anyway. All rogues rule every pvp bracket. Level 10-29, level 41-55, 61-65. 66/56 is decently somewhat balanced. 71 is decently balanced as-well.

Lol, if a class were to complain, mages have all the right to complain since I haven't found a single bracket where they’re actually “good” (pvp wise).

Rogues: been dominating pvp since 2013”that’s fair”
    Warriors: get 1-2 months of dominating pvp”NERFFF NERFF!!! Not fair!!! WTF!!! Rawr!!! Pvp unbalanced!!”

Lmao...
    Please stop this nonsense and learn to adapt. Instead of begging someone to change it for you :/. Have a good day all!
    As mage, I was happy to be pvp mage at 41, I was ok at 46, at 56 things started to change, was hard vs rogues but possible to win, at 61 I enjoied pvp as mage not cause I could win but cause it was cheap and active xD. At 66 ok I cant kill rogues..but at least I can vs warriors!. At 71, mage ruuunn till you can xD jk..I m just a warrior woth short legs to cover who get kills when I make rogues hitting me, sad.

As war, I always enjoyed cover, at 46 i was happy to get some kills with dragon sword. At 61 I was still happy to pvp as cover cause lightbearer sword made me cover but also have enough damage to take some decent kills in a tdm match. Able to win rogues if skilled, hard to kill mages but possible. Pvp at 66 just cover (kill from tainted set bombs were funnier than damage reflection for matches but not in duel ofc). Pvp 71 didnt have the possibility to try it, but well I wouldnt be that exited to get lot of kills or make a wall of 4 damage reflection wars and click same button till other team goes out.

As rogue, it was balanced till the bows were the main pvp weapon..elondrian frost and glint bow at 46. When sts decided daggers had to rule, everything changed. A great rogue from now on can win all other classes till 71 where the rogue win 99/100 vs mages, in clashes I like burn my eyes to avoid to hit the warrior..cause I agree..it doesnt allow any rogue to spam attack..its nice if there is 1 or 2 wars...but what if the other team has just wars and mages?

Tbh I try adapt with all classes and dont complain during every level cap, but I must say mages touched the bottom XD they left us smurfs without even a weapon to duel! (Just need a decent brained roguento understand to not attack when reflection is on).

P.s. I liked when you shout "WTF, Rawr" hahah

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post: