Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerf that aegis !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Nerf that aegis !!

The ebon aegis is making wars require no skill to win in pvp , how is it fair that we have to take down their 15k armor and 18k hp and they have juggernaut and proc to where you cant hit them every 5 seconds like really? Also when is the last time you've seen a mage kill a war , so broken . Also wars can get so op they are literally unstoppable I saw a war the other day with 21k armor 18k hp and 6.4k dps and 4.9k dmg , that's insane .... please nerf something about the aegis , the proc chance , reflect dmg something, you already nerfed sorcerer and rogue ebon more than war by proxy with that reflect only max hp thing , then you recently buffed sorcerer ebons so rogues are now so nerfed in pvp, please devs read this and consider it thank you .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InsanitrisesAL For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    The ebon aegis is making wars require no skill to win in pvp , how is it fair that we have to take down their 15k armor and 18k hp and they have juggernaut and proc to where you cant hit them every 5 seconds like really? Also when is the last time you've seen a mage kill a war , so broken . Also wars can get so op they are literally unstoppable I saw a war the other day with 21k armor 18k hp and 6.4k dps and 4.9k dmg , that's insane .... please nerf something about the aegis , the proc chance , reflect dmg something, you already nerfed sorcerer and rogue ebon more than war by proxy with that reflect only max hp thing , then you recently buffed sorcerer ebons so rogues are now so nerfed in pvp, please devs read this and consider it thank you .
    lol. Idk 20k armor? Only if they are in fasterfang maps and the stats is not the problem or the war you saw.. The problem is only the proc of ebon aegis, yes is op and all knows sts prefer warriors xD like glint aegis for farm or taint weapons for pvp when was usefull and other things

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

But we can both agree that wars dont need much skill anymore ... but yea ebon aegis and sorc ebons both proc way more than rogue

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    But we can both agree that wars dont need much skill anymore ... but yea ebon aegis and sorc ebons both proc way more than rogue
    Idk if it's like before but the roges depend on the damage they do and how they play and almost always nerf the proc of weapons for roge or what has been these last caps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

The worst part is to stand a chance at killing a high stat war I would have to either buy a duplicate of all my gear or reawake all mine to dex because I'm awakened for rogue vs rogue full armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

+1 that ebon aegis is killing pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

+1 but then again rogues with 15k dps and whatever amount of armor are also way too OP compared to what mages make happen these days

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

This is what happens when rog doesn’t dominate pvp.. they cry?
    Rogs go around with 10k armor 10k health and 8-9k+ dps.. they do 20k damage with one aimed shot.. that’s fair?
    Rogs can at least kill other rogs and mages, in this meta mages can’t kill rog, mage or war.. mage almost always dies to rog
    And mage vs mage is tie and mage vs war is also tie......

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gufugufutwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Yea the only select rogues with that much dps have Enhanced awakes on gear when you could get 5 percent all stats on a single weapon slot and 4 percent dex on a single armor slot +1 that also killed pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

nope this is what happens when all the skill is removed in wars and they still win , and yes actually it is fair because it's our earned armor , I can garuntee that without the ebon aegis reflect pvp would be much better off , also didnt ask for criticism, it's not welcome here sorry ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dessiire View Post
    lol. Idk 20k armor? Only if they are in fasterfang maps and the stats is not the problem or the war you saw.. The problem is only the proc of ebon aegis, yes is op and all knows sts prefer warriors xD like glint aegis for farm or taint weapons for pvp when was usefull and other things

Glint aegis is barely good It is only useful for clearing (Groups) of mobs & helps us warriors become less useless. Mobs are just decoys not even the meat and bones of the dungeon.

But bosses are the big deal. They give the big fat valuable juicy loot. So i rather switch to dusk claymore/dreamscape/nightmare shield/terror blade/ebon glade/ebon aegis/spirit sword & shield to try and do some damage to the bosses.

One of the developer's even confirmed warriors are the most least used class. Wanna know why? Because we barely do damage, unless you are extremely rich.

.Glint aegis is cheap & convenient, helps sweep (Groups) of mobs only. If you try to fight just 1-3 mobs with that aegis you do barely any damage. And if you try to fight a boss with glint aegis, it feels like poking a bear with a tooth pick. I am dead serious. (Low level bosses & mobs are naturally weak, we're talking of high level content)

The glint aegis is as fair and balanced like Flame staff & Immortal staff.

There is a reason the ebon rogue daggers was worth, 99,999,999 Gold coins. Because it has a reflection proc effect + with the already DPS/DMG dominant rogue class.

.And on the topic of the Ebon aegis, staff, daggers. Honestly, any MMORPG that implements weapons with (Damage Reflection) is a tricky situation for PvP Communities. Just my 2 cents.

.And yes, i agree. The ebon aegis shouldn't be 1 shotting players in PvP Zones. It should reduce a proportional amount of health points.
    To 1 shot players in PvP is a whole different story, but to appropriately make the opposing team stand on the tip of their toes is an other story.

If it wasn't for terror blade & glint aegis. Rogues & mages will continuously keep leaving maps that warriors enter. And even shame/block the warriors for even existing.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 06-08-2019 at 05:26 AM.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Very well thought out flames I agree , on another note the aegis was also worth max gold at one time or another

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Also we are forgetting the point wars are supposed to have high hp and armor base, rogues high damage low hp , armor , mages are meant to have damage slightly better than war , decent hp and a sheild to cope when fighting rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Tank need kill also, imagine 1 match tdm with only 20 kills by rogue.. ? This is balance, other side can have tank too isn't.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30HC using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I'm not saying it was completely balanced before all I'm saying is making wars pretty much invincible isn't the way to go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

My reason is that we have high dps , and we have to work hard for high armor tanks 1 shot now and have double hp and armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What pvp made for ? So any reason for tank user on cap lvl atm play pvp like 1 hours to get a few kills ?
    And do we complain when they released awaken , that make rog a beast hard to defeat on pvp before ?

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30HC using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

The truth is nobody was really meant to dominate pvp , shouldn't have been rogue in the beginning, shouldn't be war now , I'm not criticizing the ebon user just the aegis itself, tbh I would use it too if i had a 71 war but cant we all just agree that it's a little overpowered?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I saw war used ebon aegis in ctf he died because the rogue his enemy using strategy,fighting war with ebon aegis need strategy dont hit when it proc

Sent from my Telpad Dual S using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

it is a known fact aegis is op ... stop pvping ...