Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Swimsuits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Swimsuits

Cinco please bring back red bath set and blue bikini Tysm for all the great events!!!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Msidgaf For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Yes we need them back

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yes hard to find seller and for how much they sell red bath i no interested to buy 500mil-1bil lol nvm no worth for only title and i want that bring back the electric ceptipede and trisula too no one have ceptipede or if have then for too high price only so bad i dont get these titles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Nope don't bring that back please, that is not fair for the people that bought it and own it at the moment, if you guys dont have something you want, you gotta work for it not ask for it to be brought back for plat.

This is such a habit now "hey I dont have this and that and I'm too lazy to merch and offer good so I will say on forums please bring back"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IShootFirst For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedShark View Post
    Yes hard to find seller and for how much they sell red bath i no interested to buy 500mil-1bil lol nvm no worth for only title and i want that bring back the electric ceptipede and trisula too no one have ceptipede or if have then for too high price only so bad i dont get these titles
    That's how an item becomes rare guys stop asking for everything to be back it's not fair omg, how do you people want stuff to be rare ? I saw some of you before tking about how its not good that helix is the only rare item, well there you have the answer that is because you people dont let other items become rare you start asking for things to return for plat just because you can and its not fair to the people that own those stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nadineelfen View Post
    Yes we need them back

We dont need them back, if you need something you can go buy it really, as simple as that. If that's how the game is gonna keep going "bring back what ppl ask for bcz they're too lazy and dont wanna make deals or good offers" that just kills merching kills the point of having rare items and good outfits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Nothing is safe anymore, what do I do ? I'm sick of thinking what I should keep or not, I sell outfits for gold, its risky because who knows if there will be a gold event or new easy ways to make gold, I buy an expensive outfit and I still have to be worried about what if it comes back, you guys cant be this serious. It's time to stop seriously, if you don't have an item and you dont feel well seeing other people with it, that doesnt give you the right to start saying it should come back. Think of others too stop thinking about your own selves. Ask for something new stop saying bring this and that back. It's time to stop jesus christ people all you care about is what you have, you dont care if we get something new or not just because yall be obsessed with getting items easy. Try and work for something and put effort in it instead of this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    We dont need them back, if you need something you can go buy it really, as simple as that. If that's how the game is gonna keep going "bring back what ppl ask for bcz they're too lazy and dont wanna make deals or good offers" that just kills merching kills the point of having rare items and good outfits
    Hahaha calm down , i was just asking for them back like everyone ask for the items nd sets he want

Relax^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yes bring all beach items from last year to store we all need them

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingkarma For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkarma View Post
    Yes bring all beach items from last year to store we all need them
    Karma didn't u just exposed lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Ishootfirst not everyone wants to sell their items and alot of people do not merch. I do work hard for what I get. So stop trying to bully people for real. And in the end it ain't up to anyone but sts and cinco so let them decide. Not your decision ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lmao idc stupid useless helix i dont even pay 100mil for that.. i sold fire star for 300m when all is want 700m++ for it idc these useless stuffs no one interested to buy these.. and idc that u already have these items so why u crying now that they do not bring back.. a lot players no got titles yet so why we ask these back.. u are just one greedy overprice king too how i see so stop crying! U dont even know anything abt merch in the game all merchants already lost.. only greedy dumbs left whos never can sell or buy stuffs because offer toooooo low and want tooo high price for their stuffs.. its no merch.. im merchants since years ago but i buy and sell stuffs for fair price and i still allways get profit from merching.. just need to know what peoples interesed to buy and what they can pay for it thats all and ignore greedy hoes... And yes we need these stuffs back so everyone can get the titles who still no got it like new players they like the colourful title but when they see for how much they can get just going to delete the game why no new players only old players with low lvl accs whos trolling begging harassing spamming... We need that new players can get easier some more gold at the start atleast or need something new idea that new players stay here btw one game video will ne good where all can see everything abt dl maps stores etc so they can see that a lot feature in dl maybe ads video in youtube or something then dl will be full of more new players i think its sure

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SpeedShark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

No, don't bring them back. Are you guys lacking brain cells?
    Do you have any idea how many of you jerks complained about stuff being brought back and not coming back?
    DL is doing good for a dead game with NEW stuff. NEW vanities, NEW gems, NEW weapons. Bringing old items back will just increase it's price so much. Sure it will lower it a little but have you ever come across not a greedy vampire on the game??
    Stick to NEW stuff, not OLD items.
    Cinco, you should do a poll on forums again to bring back old items for summer or not.
    I also have a feeling with the amount of whining we do on forums and how unappreciative we are Cinco might not even do summer events. But we will see. If there are summer events, do a brand NEW theme.
    You guys always complain not bringing back other items. I'm sure you can live without speedos.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to japanlivesonforums For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japanlivesonforums View Post
    No, don't bring them back. Are you guys lacking brain cells?
    Do you have any idea how many of you jerks complained about stuff being brought back and not coming back?
    DL is doing good for a dead game with NEW stuff. NEW vanities, NEW gems, NEW weapons. Bringing old items back will just increase it's price so much. Sure it will lower it a little but have you ever come across not a greedy vampire on the game??
    Stick to NEW stuff, not OLD items.
    Cinco, you should do a poll on forums again to bring back old items for summer or not.
    I also have a feeling with the amount of whining we do on forums and how unappreciative we are Cinco might not even do summer events. But we will see. If there are summer events, do a brand NEW theme.
    You guys always complain not bringing back other items. I'm sure you can live without speedos.
    Can we be friends please? I feel like forums is 99% of people who are.... you know, and 1% who are actually smart. You're included in that 1%.

As you can see because I posted logical comments and opinion on that coming back, I get people tell me to relax and that I'm bullying them lol. ''Relax'', I can swear some of these people skipped way too many classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

they think the game is only about owning everything.

Someone with something they don't have? oh no that can't be, lemme go on forums and complain, ask for it to be back for plat because I like to spend 200$ on an online game just so I don't feel poor compared to others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Msidgaf View Post
    Ishootfirst not everyone wants to sell their items and alot of people do not merch. I do work hard for what I get. So stop trying to bully people for real. And in the end it ain't up to anyone but sts and cinco so let them decide. Not your decision ty.

that's the worst excuse ever lol, imagine if you played fortnite. you'd prob beg them in emails to bring back old skins lmao just because you don't have it.

We all know why youre asking for items to be back, not because you like it lol OBVIOUSLY because it's something rare and you're too lazy to find sellers or offer a good offer, like the other guy who asked for khanda trisula and centipede to be back, who even needs those? who cares if you have a title or not, that's how things become rare for god sake, I don't understand what you people don't get.

You people should be thankful that they brought back old vanities such as undead and bla bla and old gems, because none of you would have ANYTHING and would be ''poor and humble'' as all of you were before updates lol. just be thankful, stop wasting Cinco's time , please stop giving him a headacke and wasting his time just because you're selfish and only care about pixel wealth, please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Nadine it's not about how many people ask for something to be back, asking karma and other people to comment about it won't help in your favor, what you have to do in such situations is you have to explain, why what you want to happen, is good for the game or everyone? I already explained why those shouldn't come back or the other weapons, your turn. Prove me wrong and I'll shut up. Give me a one reason why it's good for everyone or the game to have what you want happen ? thats the only way it works, you back up your opinion not just throw it at people or tell leaving them smart comments such as ''relax'' lol I'm not relaxed bcz I'm giving my opinion ? but anyway just do what I said, if you people want that back, explain why? what's the advantage of it coming back beside feeding ur own ego because you don't like seeing someone with something you don't own?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

You all might as well stay humble. Before the updates in the game's golden age none of you had anything because the game was about putting effort and working for your crap. You people making noises just because you think you're rich now, doesn't help no one lol. Trust me I know every single one of you and what each one of you had before the game updates, you didn't change in my eyes and never will so calm down, be humble. Think for what's good for the game, don't be selfish, we want a fun game to play, not a place to feed your ego. Let Cinco do his thing, stop wasting his time no one wants that. We want new stuff.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

You all might as well stay humble. Before the updates in the game's golden age none of you had anything because the game was about putting effort and working for your crap. You people making noises just because you think you're rich now, doesn't help no one lol. Trust me I know every single one of you and what each one of you had before the game updates, you didn't change in my eyes and never will so calm down, be humble. Think for what's good for the game, don't be selfish, we want a fun game to play, not a place to feed your ego. Let Cinco do his thing, stop wasting his time no one wants that. We want new stuff.
    Are u sure i didnt have anything ? I had helix way before , undead nd too much stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

If you don't like what we asking then don't comment on a post about bringing past items back tyvm