Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Swimsuits

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    that's the worst excuse ever lol, imagine if you played fortnite. you'd prob beg them in emails to bring back old skins lmao just because you don't have it.

We all know why youre asking for items to be back, not because you like it lol OBVIOUSLY because it's something rare and you're too lazy to find sellers or offer a good offer, like the other guy who asked for khanda trisula and centipede to be back, who even needs those? who cares if you have a title or not, that's how things become rare for god sake, I don't understand what you people don't get.

You people should be thankful that they brought back old vanities such as undead and bla bla and old gems, because none of you would have ANYTHING and would be ''poor and humble'' as all of you were before updates lol. just be thankful, stop wasting Cinco's time , please stop giving him a headacke and wasting his time just because you're selfish and only care about pixel wealth, please.
    Not everyone was able to be on at the time those swimsuits came out so everyone should get another chance. So if you don't like my post then start your own.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Msidgaf For This Useful Post: