Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Swimsuits

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    211
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

    Default

    I want to know is this really allowed in forums that someone just try to be rude and try to harass other members of forums? We don't have right to speech on forums? I asked for them to be back so i can get them

    Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    211
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    Nadine it's not about how many people ask for something to be back, asking karma and other people to comment about it won't help in your favor, what you have to do in such situations is you have to explain, why what you want to happen, is good for the game or everyone? I already explained why those shouldn't come back or the other weapons, your turn. Prove me wrong and I'll shut up. Give me a one reason why it's good for everyone or the game to have what you want happen ? thats the only way it works, you back up your opinion not just throw it at people or tell leaving them smart comments such as ''relax'' lol I'm not relaxed bcz I'm giving my opinion ? but anyway just do what I said, if you people want that back, explain why? what's the advantage of it coming back beside feeding ur own ego because you don't like seeing someone with something you don't own?
    And tbh i didnt ask anyone to comment abt it , everyone can comment or ask for anything thats why we have forums

    Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:


  5. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nadineelfen View Post
    Are u sure i didnt have anything ? I had helix way before , undead nd too much stuff

    Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk
    nadine you and your bf you barely had a one red band, please lol. anyway not the topic, are you guys gonna back up your opinions and explain why it's good or you'll just throw it at the community like that

  6. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    211
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    nadine you and your bf you barely had a one red band, please lol. anyway not the topic, are you guys gonna back up your opinions and explain why it's good or you'll just throw it at the community like that
    Hahaha are u sure are u sure ^^

    Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

  7. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    211
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

    Default

    Anyway i asked and forums are for that ^^ have a good day all

    Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:


  9. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    that's the worst excuse ever lol, imagine if you played fortnite. you'd prob beg them in emails to bring back old skins lmao just because you don't have it.

    We all know why youre asking for items to be back, not because you like it lol OBVIOUSLY because it's something rare and you're too lazy to find sellers or offer a good offer, like the other guy who asked for khanda trisula and centipede to be back, who even needs those? who cares if you have a title or not, that's how things become rare for god sake, I don't understand what you people don't get.

    You people should be thankful that they brought back old vanities such as undead and bla bla and old gems, because none of you would have ANYTHING and would be ''poor and humble'' as all of you were before updates lol. just be thankful, stop wasting Cinco's time , please stop giving him a headacke and wasting his time just because you're selfish and only care about pixel wealth, please.
    Not everyone was able to be on at the time those swimsuits came out so everyone should get another chance. So if you don't like my post then start your own.

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Msidgaf For This Useful Post:


  11. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    I don't really have a reply to what you just typed, my iq might drop but look what do you mean don't comment if you don't like what we're asking, it's forums people post their opinions, and I'm not being rude I'm speaking the truth. you guys don't care about those weapons theyre not even any good anywhere, and theyre relic weaps, or even the vanities, you just don't like seeing someone with something you don't have so you love to screw them over and that's not cool. Done replying until someone makes a smart logical comment replying and telling me why these ideas are good. Peace much love
    Not being selfish you are your just a rich merch that doesn't want to give everyone an equal chance. Your one of the ones that makes DL toxic.

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Msidgaf For This Useful Post:


  13. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Forums is place for people to give opinions. It's ok to disagree but damn you for going crazy and unloading on people who love the same game you do.

    Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hannsand4 For This Useful Post:


  15. #29
    Banned Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    343
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    247
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

    Default

    I disagree. Cant there be anything rare these days ?! Smh . NO DO NOT BRING THEM BACK. Learn how to work hard for rare items dude , thats how games work. If they bring them back they will be worth trash like cold weather sets . Do not bring them back Cinco . These beggers needa learn how to work hard for things they want .

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:


  17. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    I disagree. Cant there be anything rare these days ?! Smh . NO DO NOT BRING THEM BACK. Learn how to work hard for rare items dude , thats how games work. If they bring them back they will be worth trash like cold weather sets . Do not bring them back Cinco . These beggers needa learn how to work hard for things they want .
    Y'all need to learn how to not selfish only out for themselves

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  18. #31
    Banned Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    343
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    247
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

    Default

    Kid, its not our fault u werent around those 2 , 3 times sts brought them swimsuits back. GO MERCH GO FARM to get things u want!! Stop begging for old items that have been brought back plenty of times . You begging type of people are the reason alot of vanitys worth has gone to trash.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:


  20. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Kid, its not our fault u werent around those 2 , 3 times sts brought them swimsuits back. GO MERCH GO FARM to get things u want!! Stop begging for old items that have been brought back plenty of times . You begging type of people are the reason alot of vanitys worth has gone to trash.
    People like you guys is the reason people don't even want to play so y'all need back off and let everyone have chance.

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  21. #33
    Banned Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    343
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    247
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

    Default

    Sts gave u all plenty of times to purchase . Go work hard for things u want and stop complaining on forums like a toddler throwing a tantrum cuz they didnt get somethinng they wanted .

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:


  23. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Sts gave u all plenty of times to purchase . Go work hard for things u want and stop complaining on forums like a toddler throwing a tantrum cuz they didnt get somethinng they wanted .
    You have the biggest tantrums of all grow up

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  24. #35
    Banned Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    343
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    247
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Msidgaf View Post
    You have the biggest tantrums of all grow up

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
    Learn how to work hard nabby

  25. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Learn how to work hard nabby
    I work hard for everything I get it ain't handed to me unlike some of you people

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  26. #37
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Personally don’t agree with this, I don’t even own any of this but I like the challenge of getting it, I see few ppl selling these sets. Maybe when I save up I can buy. But DL is full of items that everyone owns which is the reason ppl don’t want to play. No excitement on achieving owning rare items because there is hardly any.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    89
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    1) ignore the hate Nadine much love sis
    2) y’all are so disrespectful on here learn some manners
    3) some of us have lives and can’t spend 24/7 farming events and miss events. I missed last summers event and yes that’s my own fault but doesn’t mean they can’t bring it back.
    4) if it’s that much of an issue they can change the new swimwear to something new.
    5) and finally that’s why DL is not fun anymore people jack up prices on items and then want to tell other plays “go farm” yeah because farming 100-500 mil for some of these prices isn’t realistic idc what anyone says. The way to get gold nowadays on Dl is to wait for events buy the vanity and raise the price. Not complaining cause I do have stuff on game that I want. However I would like some sort of of swimwear due to missing it last year.

  28. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Look people, there is no need for all this I'm sorry if I sounded disrespectful but I was just speaking my mind.

    That's how dark Legends was great, you miss an event it means you missed it. I never saw people in 2014 and up complain about vanities that were brought in 2012. Never in mylife because they accepted the fact that this is how a game works, you miss an event then done you don't complain about it, and you try to work hard to get it the way we used to grind to buy undead back then. But now it's all these new players that think if they miss an event, they have to complain about it or that it has to come back. No that's not how the game works, I'm not saying this because "I'm a rich merch" I'm saying it because I worked hard for my items and vanities and if you can't do the same then you don't deserve to get it, as simple as that. That's how a game works people.

  29. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    In the old dark Legends that's how it worked, thats how there was those people we called "Old Players". The people who were there during most of the events and didn't miss them. You guys think the game is about owning items, your ego is too big as I said many times and you can't accept the fact that someone might have something you don't have . And you don't want to work hard enough for it so you complain about missing an event . It's no one's problem but yours if you missed an event, you new players don't get it ofcourse because Cinco was always nice to all of you by even bringing old items back. But you dont appreciate it and you carry on to piss people off and to complain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •