Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Swimsuits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    In the old dark Legends that's how it worked, thats how there was those people we called "Old Players". The people who were there during most of the events and didn't miss them. You guys think the game is about owning items, your ego is too big as I said many times and you can't accept the fact that someone might have something you don't have . And you don't want to work hard enough for it so you complain about missing an event . It's no one's problem but yours if you missed an event, you new players don't get it ofcourse because Cinco was always nice to all of you by even bringing old items back. But you dont appreciate it and you carry on to piss people off and to complain.
    Just let sts and cinco decide what's best for business and stop all this arguing bc in the end its their decision anyway

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Msidgaf View Post
    Just let sts and cinco decide what's best for business and stop all this arguing bc in the end its their decision anyway

I'm allowed to put my opinion and some facts out there tho. Everything I typed was logic and for the game's own good nothing else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I'm allowed to put my opinion and some facts out there tho. Everything I typed was logic and for the game's own good nothing else.
    We all have our own opinions and shouldn't be bullied out of them is all I'm saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

In the old dark Legends that's how it worked, thats how there was those people we called "Old Players". The people who were there during most of the events and didn't miss them. You guys think the game is about owning items, your ego is too big as I said many times and you can't accept the fact that someone might have something you don't have . And you don't want to work hard enough for it so you complain about missing an event . It's no one's problem but yours if you missed an event, you new players don't get it ofcourse because Cinco was always nice to all of you by even bringing old items back. But you dont appreciate it and you carry on to piss people off and to complain.
    I would agree with you but the gold event with gold loot completely ****ed up the economy. It's reasonable for people to ask for items that used to be cheap to be brought back than pay outrageous prices. Also Cinco can u make old character bound items tradeable , dam near no body bought them for platinum which has caused them to be extremely expensive. Ex.moon stone of grind is a expensive as **** , so making character bound versions tradeable would help lower the price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    I would agree with you but the gold event with gold loot completely ****ed up the economy. It's reasonable for people to ask for items that used to be cheap to be brought back than pay outrageous prices. Also Cinco can u make old character bound items tradeable , dam near no body bought them for platinum which has caused them to be extremely expensive. Ex.moon stone of grind is a expensive as **** , so making character bound versions tradeable would help lower the price.
    exactly my point ... perfect for gold influences

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mindyaownbaby View Post
    1) ignore the hate Nadine much love sis
    2) y’all are so disrespectful on here learn some manners
    3) some of us have lives and can’t spend 24/7 farming events and miss events. I missed last summers event and yes that’s my own fault but doesn’t mean they can’t bring it back.
    4) if it’s that much of an issue they can change the new swimwear to something new.
    5) and finally that’s why DL is not fun anymore people jack up prices on items and then want to tell other plays “go farm” yeah because farming 100-500 mil for some of these prices isn’t realistic idc what anyone says. The way to get gold nowadays on Dl is to wait for events buy the vanity and raise the price. Not complaining cause I do have stuff on game that I want. However I would like some sort of of swimwear due to missing it last year.
    Amen to this and I totally agree with everything u have said with the rude and disrespectful ppl. Also with what u said about ppl having real lifes and can't farm 24/7 totally agree. I work 2 jobs and have a kid to take care of so can't live on here. For those that do more power too u. And ur #5 on the list again a big AMEN! It is just not realistic to make 500m from just farming lol. The prices now are really jacked up lol and its just sad asf. Love ur post thumbs up 👍

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Igothikal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

This discussion still goes far...

Well, with all the respect I think that the more events better, bringing back items is a nice opportunity too, some people like me and my dear Erzsebethbat did not get the chance, or because they did not know about event, or because they could not, or because they was away for reasons that only real life explains. It is up to the STS Team to decide, to bring and to hurt the pride of some or not to bring.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Igothikal View Post
    Amen to this and I totally agree with everything u have said with the rude and disrespectful ppl. Also with what u said about ppl having real lifes and can't farm 24/7 totally agree. I work 2 jobs and have a kid to take care of so can't live on here. For those that do more power too u. And ur #5 on the list again a big AMEN! It is just not realistic to make 500m from just farming lol. The prices now are really jacked up lol and its just sad asf. Love ur post thumbs up 👍
    Thank you so much

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindyaownbaby For This Useful Post:

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

I think there's been enough drama here for one thread. Closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: