Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
I understand where your coming from with a lot of this and I don't think you quite understand some things inside of what makes not only this game but other MMOs after they reach a certain age to be still "good". Yes if you just started this game it's going to be hard to catch up to other players (FYI I took a break from 41 expansion till 61. Then again from 61 to 66.) . I started back up with 2m which was a good amount back in the day but is now not that much. You have to realize this game is 6 years old and people have been playing that long. They put the grind into what every MMO is. If a new person comes they see how high the cap is and they have to grind just as we all did. Honestly it's not even close as hard to hit 1 to 71 as I have done and they do get gear every 5 lvls till 41 I believe (don't quote me on that). The part I'm referring too are those legendaries that at 1 to 41 are almost 0 value because of no low lvl players are buying it as they get free hand outs already. Essentially only the best equipment of those lvls are being bought by twink players and the rest is almost worthless. Aka no incentive to play low cap lvls. Back to me having 2m gold when I came back. I farmed for hours and I mean hours to get a desire set. Then farmed hours and hours to get a gl desire set. Then farmed hours and hours and hours and hours to get an avarice set. This is an MMO there are no complete handouts and nor should there be. If you join the game today and are not trying to put in work then you should not play or be happy with where you are in game. Yes things could be modified to what I added above but all in all this game is one of my favorites and I keep coming back to it ready to grind not only for the community but for the Devs who have pretty decent communication between the community. It's by no means perfect but it works and so do we all. After 10 year playing these games sts have released everyone has an opinion on what would make it better but not all should be implemented to benefit 1 party rather then the majority. I like your ideas but it's too based on new players hitting that cap as fast as they can when they need to be taught to put on their boots and work. Not hating on your list as it's a good idea in general but you have to remember fairness for majority and not risk that on new bodies entering the game
Well f****** said

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk