Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My wish for 2019 expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
    I understand where your coming from with a lot of this and I don't think you quite understand some things inside of what makes not only this game but other MMOs after they reach a certain age to be still "good". Yes if you just started this game it's going to be hard to catch up to other players (FYI I took a break from 41 expansion till 61. Then again from 61 to 66.) . I started back up with 2m which was a good amount back in the day but is now not that much. You have to realize this game is 6 years old and people have been playing that long. They put the grind into what every MMO is. If a new person comes they see how high the cap is and they have to grind just as we all did. Honestly it's not even close as hard to hit 1 to 71 as I have done and they do get gear every 5 lvls till 41 I believe (don't quote me on that). The part I'm referring too are those legendaries that at 1 to 41 are almost 0 value because of no low lvl players are buying it as they get free hand outs already. Essentially only the best equipment of those lvls are being bought by twink players and the rest is almost worthless. Aka no incentive to play low cap lvls. Back to me having 2m gold when I came back. I farmed for hours and I mean hours to get a desire set. Then farmed hours and hours to get a gl desire set. Then farmed hours and hours and hours and hours to get an avarice set. This is an MMO there are no complete handouts and nor should there be. If you join the game today and are not trying to put in work then you should not play or be happy with where you are in game. Yes things could be modified to what I added above but all in all this game is one of my favorites and I keep coming back to it ready to grind not only for the community but for the Devs who have pretty decent communication between the community. It's by no means perfect but it works and so do we all. After 10 year playing these games sts have released everyone has an opinion on what would make it better but not all should be implemented to benefit 1 party rather then the majority. I like your ideas but it's too based on new players hitting that cap as fast as they can when they need to be taught to put on their boots and work. Not hating on your list as it's a good idea in general but you have to remember fairness for majority and not risk that on new bodies entering the game
    like you said.. they need to be taught. the problem is you need to do all of it mostly solo thats why hitting end game asap is a thing in this game cus theres only players at endgame. when this happens we alrdy see so many new players crying about getting scammed because no one was there to help them. and i think no one would like to play their brand new game alone... itll be boring. btw i do nothing to get golds in this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    1 Hope you mean each class with same stats and not all classes with samw stats
    2 I liked events create could cointain new weapons..if only pet n vanity none gonna run anymore
    3 no more gold farming? Where we get gold? Shall we start stock 99m in stash?
    4 Agree but not completely, arcane weapons from creates are cool
    5 Agree but is nice see parts drops from different ways too, also from locks
    6 more aura?yea we all like but Cinco said it would be complicated all those aura effect for some kind of devices, have you tried what happen in town with 7+ zhulongs? I d say keep auras only on maxed items and each expansion they rotate
    7 yes
    8 No. Heroic rules many times for happiness, Arcane rules for passive many times, its nice like this
    9 Hell yea!
    10 yes agree
    11 yes good idea
    12 yes, possibly a random one that change shape
    13 nah, sts made this system to simplify jewel system, ok to add +11 to +20 primary stats jewel
    14 we got so many artifacts already
    15 yea would be cool addiction
    16 yes, maybe kind of aps who works this way
    17 yes
    18 yes this is a must
    19 mmh ok if people likes
    20 no. Arcane weapons with their procs must be the best..I dont want have same weapon forevwr with a pull proc
    21 yes!
    3. like i said earlier.. gl farm making the price unstable. ill give you an example : nekro. nekro became 10m+ because everyone just simply bought it and so little players farming for it... why dont just convert it and remove gl farm. itll be farming for nekro. btw no gl farm i doesnt mean 0 gold drop just nerf the gl drops. when this happens unlucky player who didnt get nekro can buy it for cheap because most player farmed and got it and the price went back down. i wish you understand me.
    8. yes true what you said i just asking to add more dmg to arcane pets because they got 67 less dmg compared to heroic lel.
    14. yeah so many artifacts for rich players lol theres 0 artifact for noob players. ik theres a lvl 2 and 3 artifact but... come on.. at least make a legendary with "dex/int/str" (not luck %) at lvl 40.
    20. spirirt weapon encourage players to farm btw all spirit weapon gonna have same proc even the one for upcoming expansion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LonerBird View Post
    I feel like this list was entirely biased. Not just bc its you but well.... Yeah

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
    wym biased lol i dont even addicted to aura. not a pvp mage. i dont even pve much. i dont even play the game much lol. and lvling i dont even tryhard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Perfect! Best list I’ve ever seen. Hoping all of these get implemented! I mean who doesn’t want free gear or make pvp fair?
    ty for your reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badzauberer View Post
    wym biased lol i dont even addicted to aura. not a pvp mage. i dont even pve much. i dont even play the game much lol. and lvling i dont even tryhard.
    U dont level at all

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Im with u on xp elixir for pet!takes so much to only up one pet

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

like you said.. they need to be taught. the problem is you need to do all of it mostly solo thats why hitting end game asap is a thing in this game cus theres only players at endgame. when this happens we alrdy see so many new players crying about getting scammed because no one was there to help them. and i think no one would like to play their brand new game alone... itll be boring. btw i do nothing to get golds in this game.
    Solo is the issue I'm referring to. There needs to be a map update that shows all lobbies of each map and town. Also like I added crafting materials for new items throughout all maps. That way low lvl people can join with high levels and power lvl.
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I just wish more teamworking mobs in harder new map, with random unexpected things popup. Mobs should be able to the same skills and procs as what we can do. That means more fun!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

1. Pvp mode that give same stat for all players.
    2. Events only for vanities and pet.
    3. No more gold farming in expansion map.
    4. Mythic/Set/Arcane gears only available by crafting.
    5. Crafting materials only drop in expansion maps/crates.
    6. Add more aura.
    7. Button to disable all/certain aura.
    8. Heroic as the best pet class. Not arcane.
    9. Buff mage.
    10. A good new locked crate small, large, massive.
    11. Free gears every 5 lvls until 75.
    12. New tombs.
    13. New jewels.
    14. More artifacts.
    15. More locations.
    16. More crafting the items instead of simply loot it.
    17. Increase daily quests xp rewards.
    18. Update token NPCs.
    19. Update the store.
    20. Spirit weapon as the best.
    21. Xp elix for pets.

Please comment.
    Please comment: i'll try to comment all, but 3. needs the special note that in my opinion is one of the stupidest thing i've heard.

1. (Pvp mode that give same stat for all players.)
    1. i don't pvp so have no right to comment

2. (Events only for vanities and pet.)
    2. i don't like. i don't care for vanities. and the eggs are also very stupid thing to have, since the stupid eggzavier makes them trash and more trash with each consecutive year. moreover, it makes trash the eggs that i Don't need, and doesn't give me At All the eggs i Need (-the arcanes)

3. (No more gold farming in expansion map.)
    3. as i said, this one of the stupidest things ever. example - hidra. was full before to became just loot map. and empty afterwards. i also abandoned it. and it was the only expansion map i played (,becuse of the gl), before.

4. (Mythic/Set/Arcane gears only available by crafting.)
    4. doesn't matter what i think here, since it'll never happen - arcanes will always be contained in locks. (but i don't mind the crafting)

5. (Crafting materials only drop in expansion maps/crates.)
    5. why? so lover levels to not get crafting materials? anyway. i don't care much for this point

6. (Add more aura.)
    6. don't care for auras. but hate when there's lag just because of the stupid unneeded effects.

7. (Button to disable all/certain aura.)
    7. that's good

8. (Heroic as the best pet class. Not arcane.)
    8. this is true even now - for passive ability. but it seems to me, most doesn't care about passive (probably because of one stupidly made pet guide) - which is also stupid - passive can help. for happiness, arcane pets are better now, and i doubt this will be changed. because, more pets needed = more profit for AL

9. (Buff mage.)
    9. i think i shouldn't comment this, since i play mage currently

10. (A good new locked crate small, large, massive.)
    10. seems to me, there are now too many locks produced and too little people that open them - locks are cheep now (,considering what they was) (,especcially the non event locks). why should i care with crafting something so "trashy" now?

11. (Free gears every 5 lvls until 75.)
    11. i don't mind

12. (New tombs.)
    12. yes

13. (New jewels.)
    13. not sure. higher level, or more "kinds"? anyway. why not.

14. (More artifacts.)
    14. ok

15. (More locations.)
    15. hate that the stupid housing system gives buffs. wish they remove all the buffs from locations. house should be like vanity, the way they thought it up. but then some ... ... brainiacs said - hey, we bouth hauses(taverns), so we want an advatage. and this coincided with sts's interest, to make more profit - so they said - hey let's FORCE everyone to have to have a tavern. more plats spent means more profit.

16. (More crafting the items instead of simply loot it.)
    16. don't mind

17. (Increase daily quests xp rewards.)
    17. don't know.

18. (Update token NPCs.)
    18. ok

19. (Update the store.)
    19. ok

20. (Spirit weapon as the best.)
    20. not sure - many things in this game are good in one situation and bad in other - so many "different" things have value, because they are useful in "some" sitiation.

21. (Xp elix for pets.)
    21. YES
    Last edited by voidPtr; 06-10-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

6. Add more aura.
    9. Buff mage.
    12. New tombs.
    13. New jewels.
    14. More artifacts.
    15. More locations.
    18. Update token NPCs.
    19. Update the store.
    21. Xp elix for pets.

Please comment.
    Yoo, you should post this on suggestions!!! So sts can think it over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

A naked duel arena +111111
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

The new expansion gonna be similar to Varden Valley/arcanite fields. We gonna be farming to craft items to boost gears.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

21. Xp elix for pets.

Please comment.
    We already have it. Use XP ELIXIR.

6. Add more aura.

12. New tombs.
    13. New jewels.
    14. More artifacts.
    15. More locations.
    18. Update token NPCs.
    19. Update the store.

Please comment.
    Sound good.
    Last edited by Marosok; 06-11-2019 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Complete.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Never going to happen. But nice opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

6. Add more aura.
    9. Buff mage.
    12. New tombs.
    13. New jewels.
    14. More artifacts.
    15. More locations.
    18. Update token NPCs.
    19. Update the store.
    21. Xp elix for pets.

Please comment.

please if you have free time think of the color vanity slot that can only be bought using platinum, let us create and find our own imagination, I'm sure some will like it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    Please comment: i'll try to comment all, but 3. needs the special note that in my opinion is one of the stupidest thing i've heard.

1. (Pvp mode that give same stat for all players.)
    1. i don't pvp so have no right to comment

2. (Events only for vanities and pet.)
    2. i don't like. i don't care for vanities. and the eggs are also very stupid thing to have, since the stupid eggzavier makes them trash and more trash with each consecutive year. moreover, it makes trash the eggs that i Don't need, and doesn't give me At All the eggs i Need (-the arcanes)

3. (No more gold farming in expansion map.)
    3. as i said, this one of the stupidest things ever. example - hidra. was full before to became just loot map. and empty afterwards. i also abandoned it. and it was the only expansion map i played (,becuse of the gl), before.

4. (Mythic/Set/Arcane gears only available by crafting.)
    4. doesn't matter what i think here, since it'll never happen - arcanes will always be contained in locks. (but i don't mind the crafting)

5. (Crafting materials only drop in expansion maps/crates.)
    5. why? so lover levels to not get crafting materials? anyway. i don't care much for this point

6. (Add more aura.)
    6. don't care for auras. but hate when there's lag just because of the stupid unneeded effects.

7. (Button to disable all/certain aura.)
    7. that's good

8. (Heroic as the best pet class. Not arcane.)
    8. this is true even now - for passive ability. but it seems to me, most doesn't care about passive (probably because of one stupidly made pet guide) - which is also stupid - passive can help. for happiness, arcane pets are better now, and i doubt this will be changed. because, more pets needed = more profit for AL

9. (Buff mage.)
    9. i think i shouldn't comment this, since i play mage currently

10. (A good new locked crate small, large, massive.)
    10. seems to me, there are now too many locks produced and too little people that open them - locks are cheep now (,considering what they was) (,especcially the non event locks). why should i care with crafting something so "trashy" now?

11. (Free gears every 5 lvls until 75.)
    11. i don't mind

12. (New tombs.)
    12. yes

13. (New jewels.)
    13. not sure. higher level, or more "kinds"? anyway. why not.

14. (More artifacts.)
    14. ok

15. (More locations.)
    15. hate that the stupid housing system gives buffs. wish they remove all the buffs from locations. house should be like vanity, the way they thought it up. but then some ... ... brainiacs said - hey, we bouth hauses(taverns), so we want an advatage. and this coincided with sts's interest, to make more profit - so they said - hey let's FORCE everyone to have to have a tavern. more plats spent means more profit.

16. (More crafting the items instead of simply loot it.)
    16. don't mind

17. (Increase daily quests xp rewards.)
    17. don't know.

18. (Update token NPCs.)
    18. ok

19. (Update the store.)
    19. ok

20. (Spirit weapon as the best.)
    20. not sure - many things in this game are good in one situation and bad in other - so many "different" things have value, because they are useful in "some" sitiation.

21. (Xp elix for pets.)
    21. YES
    tbh my point for the no.3 is we should farm for item instead of golds. planar pendant is a perfect example. we need it, we farm for it. but with so many golds in this game.. hard to explain this .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I quit because of Gold Loot, just saying lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I missed the old movement, i dislike Speed Sets, I dislike awakenings, I dont like Gold Loot, it was getting to the point everytime i would log on it was just a nostalgia trip and i wasnt playing a game i remember i liked.i log on to talk to my guild and what few players are left on my friends list for like 5 minutes a week.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sorry need post

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Closed due to necro.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com