Okay I know I'm going to have a lot of haters post on here saying dont nerf it , but I honestly want to hear everyone's opinion without malice towards others ty , anyways I will go on with part 2 of the thread, Heres what I agree with from the last thread , I read it a few times . (Whenever your dealing with reflection it's a tricky subject ) yes great point , it's very tricky to balance for sure . And how come mage and warriors have a ton of reflection on their proc and rogue Is nothing just wondering, also i do agree somewhat when somebody said all procs should be removed in pvp because it would make pvp all skill and I know wars are gunna say that they are sharkbait without the aegis but everyone else is sharkbait with it surely all procs could be removed and we could work out all the issues from there because it seems like the reflect proc was a big problem causer as opposed to a solution to a bigger issue. Warriors have a great point to about rogues being too op in pvp before the aegis but was making wars too op really the right thing to do, no ! Its certainly unfair to the mages because they have the most trouble killing wars . Or I have a counter productive idea as well , maybe enable buffs in the original arena and make a specific tdm ffa ctf with no buffs no reflect no set bonuses . I think this is a good idea because many might want to try pvp again with no additional factors just raw skill , timing and stats . Please plus one my guys , no malice. Voice your opinions below and if you have a counter argument please state which parts you agree with too thank you!!