Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf that aegis , part two

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Lightbulb Nerf that aegis , part two

Okay I know I'm going to have a lot of haters post on here saying dont nerf it , but I honestly want to hear everyone's opinion without malice towards others ty , anyways I will go on with part 2 of the thread, Heres what I agree with from the last thread , I read it a few times . (Whenever your dealing with reflection it's a tricky subject ) yes great point , it's very tricky to balance for sure . And how come mage and warriors have a ton of reflection on their proc and rogue Is nothing just wondering, also i do agree somewhat when somebody said all procs should be removed in pvp because it would make pvp all skill and I know wars are gunna say that they are sharkbait without the aegis but everyone else is sharkbait with it surely all procs could be removed and we could work out all the issues from there because it seems like the reflect proc was a big problem causer as opposed to a solution to a bigger issue. Warriors have a great point to about rogues being too op in pvp before the aegis but was making wars too op really the right thing to do, no ! Its certainly unfair to the mages because they have the most trouble killing wars . Or I have a counter productive idea as well , maybe enable buffs in the original arena and make a specific tdm ffa ctf with no buffs no reflect no set bonuses . I think this is a good idea because many might want to try pvp again with no additional factors just raw skill , timing and stats . Please plus one my guys , no malice. Voice your opinions below and if you have a counter argument please state which parts you agree with too thank you!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Remember what you're wishing. If you want to nerf ebon aegis that badly, it will effect pve experience and you gonna make all war useless towards pve because don't forget farming speed is 4pt rogue and nekro or glow is already the substitute of warrior.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Obviously you missed some parts of my post maybe completely nerfing isnt neccessary a subjective way to fix the problem but rather disabling all procs in a new raw stat pvp zone , I think wars are awesome in pve tbh very helpful in maus , and yea lol good point in infested just use 1 glow and orrick cant kill lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

U keep asking why rogues proc arent op like others for real? I forgot how many times i have said it, but i will tell u again, tanks and mages are a lot weaker than rogue,to help them out and find a sort of balance sts gave them a stronger proc .. hope u got it now and lets move on. Yes giving such op procs its not the way to find a balance,sts should buff tanks skill and nerf the aegis proc nothing much more to say.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Okay good point now let us converse about it if you have nothing more to say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

But thank you for agreeing about the procs , rogues and sorc are the only class following suite with what they are supposed to do, rogues are supposed to be fairly easy to kill and kill easy , sorcerer supposed to have damage absorbing sheild, wars are supposed to tank damage and have low dps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Those weapons reflect back on % of user's HP right? This can only mean that will be more broken on future higher level caps! Something tells me Aegis will become a staple weapon for warriors for a long time!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eriel Delgado View Post
    Those weapons reflect back on % of user's HP right?
    it is not right. its pure reflect with ignoring everyone's armor

11. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    it is not right. its pure reflect with ignoring everyone's armor
    Yes agree. I tested between weapon and warrior ulti.
    This should fix but it will effect pve experience too. Especially on boses since mainly ebon aegis is good for bosses
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    Okay I know I'm going to have a lot of haters post on here saying dont nerf it , but I honestly want to hear everyone's opinion without malice towards others ty , anyways I will go on with part 2 of the thread, Heres what I agree with from the last thread , I read it a few times . (Whenever your dealing with reflection it's a tricky subject ) yes great point , it's very tricky to balance for sure . And how come mage and warriors have a ton of reflection on their proc and rogue Is nothing just wondering, also i do agree somewhat when somebody said all procs should be removed in pvp because it would make pvp all skill and I know wars are gunna say that they are sharkbait without the aegis but everyone else is sharkbait with it surely all procs could be removed and we could work out all the issues from there because it seems like the reflect proc was a big problem causer as opposed to a solution to a bigger issue. Warriors have a great point to about rogues being too op in pvp before the aegis but was making wars too op really the right thing to do, no ! Its certainly unfair to the mages because they have the most trouble killing wars . Or I have a counter productive idea as well , maybe enable buffs in the original arena and make a specific tdm ffa ctf with no buffs no reflect no set bonuses . I think this is a good idea because many might want to try pvp again with no additional factors just raw skill , timing and stats . Please plus one my guys , no malice. Voice your opinions below and if you have a counter argument please state which parts you agree with too thank you!!
    I don't agree with the part of nerfing the Aegis. I'll wait for part 3 where you actually make some sense.
    Retired

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Stay off the thread than

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Actually they do if you look at previous updates it says it reflecst on users hp and ignores armor

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Actually they do if you look at previous updates it says it reflecst on users hp and ignores armor
    (Answer to thread)

No.

That’s it, just straight up no. Stop breaking pvp even more XD. Stop making rogues the most dominant class in the game than they already are. -1000, 100% disagree with you. Play smart instead of spamming skills. Have fun!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

We not hating when we say we don't want it nerfed. Rogues have been top in pvp and pve for years and when a different class finally gets a small chance to be on top they want to ***** about it. This is the 5th-7th thread I have seen about nerfing ebon aegis. Sts not going to nerf it, stop making threads about this stuff. Once a high enough lvl comes the aegis will be useless due to stat increases. Only haters I see are the people losing in pvp mad.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Sts not going to nerf it
    ofc they do, later a bit, maybe when they have more free time to test what they've created
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 06-11-2019 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Poor wars and mages are abandoned in the last seasons, let them have some fun too. I'm pretty much bored of rog fest everywhere..

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ANE-LX1 eszközömről

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agnes View Post
    Poor wars and mages are abandoned in the last seasons, let them have some fun too. I'm pretty much bored of rog fest everywhere..

thread about nerfing it in PVP only, nobody cares that warriors loose skill in pve atm with that aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Did the original post sound mad ? no and I'm not saying your a hater for not wanting it nerfed just makes me mad that I have to block close minded people like Fid here saying I'm not making sense =/ thumbs down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Who dominate pvp til now? Maybe the rogs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Did the original post sound mad ? no and I'm not saying your a hater for not wanting it nerfed just makes me mad that I have to block close minded people like Fid here saying I'm not making sense =/ thumbs down
    If you read your first post closely, it's clear that you don't acknowledge these facts:

- Rogue skills are way more powerful than Warrior and Mage ones. That's why Rogues don't have Reflect skills. Reflect is just made to make up for lack of raw damage for Mages and Warriors.
    - Nerfing Aegis does not fix anything. It does not make Mages better in PvP, it just lets Rogues dominate again both PvP and PvE, as usual.
    - Removing all procs from PvP also leads to Rogues dominating because of them having way more powerful skills.
    - Aegis is too OP only in cases when there's tank stacking and very situational cases, which Slayyerrrrrr can tell you more about.
    - People who do PvP clashes are probably less than 1% of the AL players and nerfing a weapon because of them just makes a whole class useless again in both PvE and PvP.
    Retired

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post: