Thread: 2v2 L15 Tournament

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default 2v2 L15 Tournament

Please Read EVERYTHING Carefully! Thanks!!

[When All Slots Are Filled] “Sign Ups Are Closed”

Link To Bracket
    [https://challonge.com/3gkbxker]

Description:
    L15 Twink/Low Level Arena Tournament
    Number Of Team: 16
    Type: Best 2/3
    Map: Forest Fight!

How To Join:
    1. Form A Team Of 2. Teams consist of separate classes. Ex: Bear and Mage
    2. Designate 1 Team Captain for your team. The Captain must do the following: (A) Post in this thread their full team (make sure to note who captain is),and each class of your teammates. A team name must be submitted for the bracket. (B) send me a private message on the forums or In-Game (Forum Name: Weaved) with your full team,as you have posted exactly through this thread.
    3. There is no entry fee. The tournament is free-to-join.
    4. All participants must add me in game. My In-Game- Eswoo.

Example Entry:
    (Captain) Eswoo - Mage
    Epicjello - Bear

Your Role As A Team:
    Matches need to be completed and have a viable screenshot posted on the forums within 7 days of the previous match. The team that shows the least effort in getting together the match will be disqualified.
    2. The winning team of each game must take a screenshot of the final score and post it in the thread.
    3. It is the captains responsibility to coordinate matches,to actively communicate (both through forums and in game) it is your responsibility to make sure all players are accounted for and are aware of timing
    4. If and when there are challenges when coordinating matches. Please be patient,understanding, and kind with one another.If its evident that more time is needed to schedule and coordinate,please contact me.

Rules:
    1. Keep it clean. Lack of sportsmanship and toxicity can result in a disqualification. Additionally, do not post irrelevant or rude comments to thread.
    -If you break this rule three times, your team will be disqualified from this tournament and banned from any tournaments that I may host in the future. You will be given two warnings.
    2. This is a best of 3. This means that the first team to get 2 match wins advances to the next round. Proof of the match is submitted to the forums under this thread. If unable to capture a screen shot, the opposing side must verify the match.
    3. Teams must stay the same throughout tournament. If you choose to have a sub, you may not change your sub or any teammate past the first round of the tournament.
    4. If a full team quits mid-match, it is an automatic disqualification
    5. All vanities are allowed except Founders' Helm.
    6. You may not sign up with multiple toons. If I find out you have done this, you will receive an automatic disqualification.
    7. Any use of macros or exploits of any kind will result in a disqualification for that team. If you think its worth getting DQ then be my guest!

Prizes:
    1st Place Winners takes 5mil + Golden Holoshield,Virdian Holoshield, Legend Wings.
    Any donations are accepted for this tournament. Donations will go towards the runner-up. Donations will be noted and thanked for! (I would like to say thanks to Dolloway's Forum post to help me with mine and Weany for helping.)
    Last edited by Weaved; 06-13-2019 at 09:50 PM. Reason: adding credits